Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin - page 23. (Read 5399 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.
Start/comment below

Your question is extremely subjective, what do you mean by the best coin to buy? Do you mean the coin with the best technology? Or do you simply mean the coin that can give you the fastest profits? Or are you asking for the coin that will give you profits with the lowest amount of risk? As you see there are many ways to interpret your question, if you mean the first then grin will be my choice, if you mean the second I'll suggest you to not invest in any coin, but if you mean the third then ethereum is by far the best choice.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Aside from bitcoin, You can buy Ethereum now that is have very cheap price.  And also Litecoin,  this will give you huge profit when bitcoin halving is done,  that actually the next is bitcoin bull run. 

I'm also holding and buying this 2 coins when I have some extra money to buy.

Buying ethereum and litecoin now will be a good choice as both coins are not too moving to the higher price. Both coins will have a chance to increase later although we don't know how much the increasing of the price. But he doesn't have to buy any altcoin with his bitcoin and only hold his bitcoin until bitcoin price can increase. That will be a good solution for people who cannot analyze with the right about what is going on with the market, so they don't pick the wrong coin to buy.
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
If you are a long term investor I will recommend you stay with bitcoin as mejority of the coins you see today may not exist in the next five to ten years as in future we might not have the needs for them . However, if you are a short term trader I will advise you to invest in verge, mb88 and ethereum. By next year the foregoing coins are going to perform well.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hi,
Start/comment below

I still believe that ethereum would be the best coins next to bitcoin. I'm strongly suggesting this even if this coin didn't move in past year,. This coins prove that you can take this coin in long term and in future. I hope my suggestion help you.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Bitcoin has always been a mainstay in investment and besides bitcoin, in my opinion the top 10 coins will be an alternative for you to buy and choose according to your analysis that you think is profitable.
and the choice among the top 10 coins that become my vaforit is Ethereum, BNB and Litecoin which in my opinion always provide good returns.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Aside from bitcoin, You can buy Ethereum now that is have very cheap price.  And also Litecoin,  this will give you huge profit when bitcoin halving is done,  that actually the next is bitcoin bull run. 

I'm also holding and buying this 2 coins when I have some extra money to buy.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Right now, I think ethereum gives the best potential between any of the coins we could ever list. Ethereum is already the second biggest coin out there, it is seriously lacking compared to what it used to be and still lead all of altcoins even with such a horrible fall from 1500 dollar levels yet still keeping it os cool, on top of that ethereum is being improved as we are speaking here, it had a hard fork and it has been worked on and tweaked at and so forth which means ethereum is literally getting better and that is a riskless thing since they are literally at the bottom compared to where they used to be.

I remember them being 80 dollars at one point and 1500 dollars one point, now with improvements and changes I just hope they will go back to $500+ levels at least.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Hi,
Start/comment below

As my experience in last 2 year, starting of a altcoins season, big coins would always pump first, then other with potential tech coins, and ending with xrp, this sequence repeat more than 1,
. In my opinion, buy some top coin in dumping time is very likely bring you profit, it just as much as high risk coins. But using partial of your fund to invest in high risk - high return coins is not a bad idea.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I would go in for coins that are within the top 50 on coinmarketcap. Take for instance BNB, ETH, TRON etc. these coins have taken a great dip for the past 3 months and you would be a good investor to purchase them right now and wait for them to increase in value once the bull run of bitcoin sets in. Bitcoin bull run is likely to begin once we start approaching the halving next year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,
Start/comment below

For me, I would recommend buying litecoin, bnb, ethereum and bitcoin. But it all depends on the decision you make, make your own observations about some coins that have been suggested for you to compare and find out which coins have more opportunities and have the potential to provide benefits compared to other coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
ETH just had its last fork(Istanbul Fork) before going on to Casper so I believe fundamentally,  it is very likely to start rallying.  Also,  it is the leading altcoin with the largest market capitalization. So its a safe bet to get some ETH.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 564
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
What about STELLAR after they burned half of their supply?
Also will search for others recommended like BitBall.
Bnb is good but supply is high as compared to price
Xrp too much supply plus looks centralized.
I guess it depends on how much we can risk it
Stellar is good investment, I still have some of it as they offer good payment service. LINK is good to consider too as it have giant partnership. Though xrp have too much supply it is somehow good in trading. All depends on how we use them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
HPB
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
I will not drop a coin for you to bought i will only suggest that you should only look to the top 10 coin in the market less thinking about the risk unlike going and gamble for only potential coin that there were no good assurance that you can earn a profit.
Activity: 29
What about STELLAR after they burned half of their supply?
Also will search for others recommended like BitBall.
Bnb is good but supply is high as compared to price
Xrp too much supply plus looks centralized.
I guess it depends on how much we can risk it
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Aside from bitcoin, ethereum must be the best coin to choose along with it. This has become more in demand next to bitcoin, although the bear market continues to dominate several months ago. As we're moving forward, yet more challenging times maybe struggling but we need to be strong to face it.
Sustainability of your asset can be attained as long as you're focused with your goals and motivations.
Activity: 115
Hi,
Start/comment below

as I said below.....

Check BitBall BTB, search on google and check the charts. 🔥
Bear market or not, performed well then all
Others 🚀🚀😀😀
too risky because these coin are not listed on any of the popular exchanges, you can lose them at any time. my advice as much as possible see a coin with a high marketcap, good daily trading volume and also listed on the popular exchange even though only one
Low mcap coin, but still better then every other that I held. BITBALL very young, hasn’t seen any project so active. Unfortunately all the circulation was airdropped so cheaper price, but underrated in my view.
If like this in bear market, I wonder what will happen in bull market.
But yeh everyone need to DYOR 👍
Pages:
Jump to: