Pages:
Author

Topic: whats the best coin to invest this up market - page 4. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
good option, the coins you mentioned are potentially, but I prefer to invest EOS coin because eos coins are very potential in the future so my advice is quick you invest EOS coins before you are late.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
ethereum is the best coin to invest at this moment  Wink
and don't waste your money in shitcoins

I agree with you. always eth is queen of the crypto currency. i too invested on that.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
ethereum is the best coin to invest at this moment  Wink
and don't waste your money in shitcoins
Yes i agree will you that ethereum coin will be at next future like bitcoin,and no need to waste your money from other coins by your own prediction that someday shitcoins will be like on bitcoin maybe at wishful thinking,but now in the moment ethereum and bitcoin will be your 1st priority to buy and hold at the long term,and to give your chance as good profit return
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Ethereum is still the best coins to invest right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I don't think so. While this seems like ethereum will be far superior to other coins. Moreover, if this will continue to rise until the end of the year so it is very suitable if you select ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Eos is a good Catch,  the market cap of eos just over took that of litecoin within the last 24 hours,  I don't know if the team are pumping the price but for now it is a good catch. You can also invest in coins or token like HAVVEN,  UTRUST AND STORIQA.  though I am not 100% sure that it would pay off in the future but I have studied the platform and I think it will be a good buy.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
in my opinion ,

ZIL and TRX coins are the best option to invest in this bull market. please be alert. how about your views
for me, eth, trx, mnx ang bitcoin.
I believe that those 4 will make something this year, it can make us rich for sure, and give us a big earning at the end of this year.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I don't think TRX is a great choice, because most of the time this token is more suitable for speculation.
If you want to keep it for a long time, you are advised to buy ZIL.
Activity: 115
The market has just started to increase, so you have got a lot of options to choose. I would suggest you go for Cardano, Neo, Verge, and Ripple.

For me the best coin nowadays is bitcoin because it has a high value of price when you are going to sell it because many people wants a bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The market has just started to increase, so you have got a lot of options to choose. I would suggest you go for Cardano, Neo, Verge, and Ripple.
Activity: 331
A person with a small budget for investment (less than $ 1000) is very difficult to understand what is happening at the moment in the market.
the small capital they use in investing also has the right to know what's going on in the market. if they manage to manage well then small will be great. you should not underestimate someone who invests in small capital.
Activity: 152
To me the best first 10 coins is good to invest in as the market is up. As to the market every coins invested, every investors will smile soon. BTC, Litecoin, RIpple, Waves etc. Investing in crypto currency is promising but some scam coin are entering into the crypto world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
ETH and NEO both are good to invest now knowing that it will be pump in the future, especially ETH it might bouncy back to 1.3k usd so better get more ETHs now earn profit later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
NEO . The NEO coin has been demonstrating an impressive growth for a long time, which allowed the Crypto-currency to take the 7th Coinmarketcap rating in a short time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
ZIL and TRX coins are the best option to invest in this bull market. please be alert. how about your views
Stop shilling your alt coins. Bitcoin is the best to invest at this market up. I don't know much about ZIL but with TRX, it's sad to say that where's Justin Sun now? You are all brought up to the hype he made. Partnerships with what? He became a great marketer for his own coin. After TRX went to it's ATH, he started to take profits and all of you that are still hoping that it can get back to it. Expect that when it goes, cash out already and take profits before you left behind.
Activity: 308
IOTA Crypto currency exchange project for the Internet of things. Cool currency I bought it and bought just things and other electronic things
Activity: 196
Investing in the crypto currency is a promising direction for earning money. This market is almost free of players, and currencies, in which you can invest money, appear almost daily
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Just to be safe invest only in the top 5 coins in the market nothing more is more safe than investing on them. A lot of scam coins are entering the crypto world its better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 252
A person with a small budget for investment (less than $ 1000) is very difficult to understand what is happening at the moment in the market.
Activity: 546
I no doubt advise you to invest in ETH, this is a very good coin that in the short term can bring you profits. Also, recently, I became a supporter of NEO. This currency is actively supported by China and the coin has many advantages that do not have other coins. You do not need to invest in coins that are very far in the ranking.
Pages:
Jump to: