Pages:
Author

Topic: whats the best coin to invest this up market - page 5. (Read 549 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
in my opinion ,

ZIL and TRX coins are the best option to invest in this bull market. please be alert. how about your views

My bet will be Ripple if you can hold for few months. If you are looking for 50-100% profit in less than a week, go for coins like Bitcoin private and Mithril.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
I think now it is time for ICOs, Ambit Mining ICO will be good choice, and you need not a lot of money to buy ICO. Besides, Ambit has referral program and it is also very good thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
hello buddy
I always invest bitcoin because it is still a king in all crypto coins. For ALT coins, I buy ETH, ETC, and of course Byteball coins (my signature campaign).
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
For this moment EOS growing high and is very profitable to invest.

Ethereum is still good, and in my opinion is the best coin for invest in this time

These two coins are much better than your picks, so try with this Smiley
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
as far as i know TRX is good choice. i found a good potential on it.
you can buy now because its price not far from dip
Activity: 28
most coins are going up but stick to tried and true principles. buy coins you have researched which have a real world use, and a good team. I would still stick to top 100 coins as a more solid choice. we're not out of the woods yet and so don't go hunting for unknown coins which look to be pumping.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
i am not familiar with ZIL but TRX is a good option but remember that you are already late to invest in it as its price is not exactly at the bottom of it.

regarding other suggestion (EOS) it is also late, maybe not too late but near there since there was already a big pump and it is not a good idea to invest after a day of pump!

the best option to buy is always bitcoin specially when it is the only reason why some other altcoins went up in first place!
Activity: 89
It may be a bit soon to call 'bull market'. even with this small pump pretty much all alts are undervalued so there are a lot to choose from. I like senc, and fota. Fota is still at ico price so ready to go.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
ethereum is the best coin to invest at this moment  Wink
and don't waste your money in shitcoins
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
in my opinion ,

ZIL and TRX coins are the best option to invest in this bull market. please be alert. how about your views

I think for now it is good to invest for BCH only.
because in my opinion BCH will be a very good coin for the future. Only in my opinion
Activity: 15
The best coin now a days is the bitcoin. It has been established as the first cryptocurrency in the market and it has surpassed the expectatiom of the investors. Many are adapting this as payment method.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
in my opinion ,

Your picks are great those coins are performing well!!. In my opinion EOS are also a good option there's a lot of upcoming airdrop for EOS holders so I think EOS bulls will be stronger Wink.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
in my opinion ,

Pages:
Jump to: