Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the goal of local section - page 2. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 126
I no longer own bitcoinbangladesh.info domain.
April 07, 2019, 04:19:32 AM
Your post was most likely deleted due to it being referral link spam.
No referral link was there. I posted a review and shared the link here with appropriate sentences to alert people. How can it be considered as referral link spam?
April 07, 2019, 04:14:19 AM
How can a positive post be considered as spam?
If it were not spam then your posts is probably "off topic" I've just translated the thread where you posted and I seem to agree that your post (containing content from the OP) is off topic.

The thread is self-moderated. Is this the reason for which thread creator can do whatever they want?
Actually yes the creator of the thread can do whatever they want like to delete post etc. but of course as long as it is inappropriate to the thread

The thread going to be a total trash because thread creator is deleting good post instead keeping them alive and deleting the spam.
No rule for this?
How can you assure that the one who deleted your post is the OP of that thread?

1. The thread is for discussion about cryptocurrency in Bengali. Paidexbd offers BTC to BDT. Since, there's no seperate board for Bengali language, this thread is the place for discussion on cryptocurrency and all related to cryptocurrency. I don't get how you find my post off-topic but my post isn't off-topic by any how.
2. If the thread creator has the power of manipulation, why this thread has been sticky? Either there should a local section or that thread should be out of manipulation.
3. I can assure because thread creator said couple of times in that thread that he had deleted the spam.

So it means moderator found it off topic or it is  breaking some rule.
So, someone reported my post. I don't know how it works. There's no moderator who understand the Bengali language. Did moderator delete the post because someone reported? No further looking before deletion?
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
April 07, 2019, 04:13:09 AM

I posted the link to this review here in Bengali local board which has been deleted by thread creator.
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

সব বাংলাদেশীদের উদ্দেশ্যে বলছি, যারা অনলাইন এক্সচেঞ্জ ব্যবহার করছেন তারা সাবধান।বেশিরভাগ সাইট স্ক্যাম।সম্প্রতি Paidexbd.com সাইট স্ক্যাম করছে একজনের টাকা।
Paidexbd.com exchange review পড়েন এইখানে- Paidexbd.com Scam | Paidexbd.com Review | রিভিউ

Translation of the sentences written here.
"To all Bangladeshi, be aware whoever using online exchange for converting BTC to BDT, most of the sites are scam. Recently Paidexbd.com has scammed someone's money. Read the review here- (link of the review)

Was this post spam by anyhow?
I posted in this thread- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bengali-631891

First I like to tell you that your post is deleted by the forum moderator not by the thread creator. If the post is deleted by the thread creator then the message follow as below:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

So it means moderator found it off topic or it is  breaking some rule.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
April 07, 2019, 04:04:22 AM
How can a positive post be considered as spam?
If it were not spam then your posts is probably "off topic" I've just translated the thread where you posted and I seem to agree that your post (containing content from the OP) is off topic.

The thread is self-moderated. Is this the reason for which thread creator can do whatever they want?
Actually yes the creator of the thread can do whatever they want like to delete post etc. but of course as long as it is inappropriate to the thread

The thread going to be a total trash because thread creator is deleting good post instead keeping them alive and deleting the spam.
No rule for this?
How can you assure that the one who deleted your post is the OP of that thread?
April 07, 2019, 03:56:25 AM
I think your post has been considered as spam that's why it's been deleted. Just look at that thread where you posted, it's already a spam Megathread.
How can a positive post be considered as spam? The thread is self-moderated. Is this the reason for which thread creator can do whatever they want?
No rule for this?
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
April 07, 2019, 03:49:15 AM
I think your post has been considered as spam that's why it's been deleted. Just look at that thread where you posted, it's already a spam Megathread.
April 07, 2019, 03:43:42 AM
Couple of days ago, I wrote a review on a local exchange which was acused of scamming people.
I published the review here in a local forum- http://www.bitcoinbangladesh.info/showthread.php?tid=23

I posted the link to this review here in Bengali local board which has been deleted by thread creator.
Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

সব বাংলাদেশীদের উদ্দেশ্যে বলছি, যারা অনলাইন এক্সচেঞ্জ ব্যবহার করছেন তারা সাবধান।বেশিরভাগ সাইট স্ক্যাম।সম্প্রতি Paidexbd.com সাইট স্ক্যাম করছে একজনের টাকা।
Paidexbd.com exchange review পড়েন এইখানে- Paidexbd.com Scam | Paidexbd.com Review | রিভিউ

Translation of the sentences written here.
"To all Bangladeshi, be aware whoever using online exchange for converting BTC to BDT, most of the sites are scam. Recently Paidexbd.com has scammed someone's money. Read the review here- (link of the review)

Was this post spam by anyhow?
I posted in this thread- https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bengali-631891
Pages:
Jump to: