Pages:
Author

Topic: What's The Minimum Investment? - page 4. (Read 4595 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 26, 2017, 03:52:57 PM
Plus not More that you can afford to loss.
I think this must be the measure to make investment as a newbie in any market. First you have to get all the required knowledge for the investing and the techniques one must have to not to be in loss. Then you only invest that amount in start that you can easily bear to loss. If you can afford a big to get profit and loss too, invest it.
You do it that’s good because it is you own opinion but I think there is no minimum amount of investing bitcoin. it all requires time, patience, hard work according to money you invest. The lower you invest higher will it demand for working hard making better strategy and more patience. I started investing  from 0.02 bitcoin when. And it took me a lot of time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
August 26, 2017, 01:42:43 PM
I think this must be the measure to make investment as a newbie in any market. First you have to get all the required knowledge for the investing and the techniques one must have to not to be in loss. Then you only invest that amount in start that you can easily bear to loss. If you can afford a big to get profit and loss too, invest it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
August 26, 2017, 01:00:04 PM
If you're looking to make any sort of profit from cryptocurrency and you're just starting out, what do you think is the minimum starting investment you ought to put into it?

Yes, I know "you should only put in what you're willing to lose" but surely there should be a barest minimum, right?

EDIT: If you don't mind sharing, how much did you start with?
I think 0.1 btc is the best capital to start in trading. You can earn many money if you will try to invest your money to the trading. There are now many altcoins that is really good for investment. Do not afraid to invest your money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 12:50:22 PM
If you're looking to make any sort of profit from cryptocurrency and you're just starting out, what do you think is the minimum starting investment you ought to put into it?

Yes, I know "you should only put in what you're willing to lose" but surely there should be a barest minimum, right?

Nobody can give you precise advice on this.There are few things that you have to learn on your own and trading is one of them.If you want to make quick money, you have to take big risks.
Big rewards come with big risk but always try with small risk to learn the trade.
I agree with not all the time you can ask you need to learn at you're own make a research don't depend on what others say but for what you are asking for as you will start to invest try or start at small risk it would truly help you to understand and what can you can do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
August 25, 2017, 08:02:16 AM
I think there is no limit for investment. The first time you have to take how much you can effort to lose. If you are new in the crypto world so I want to tell you don't take a lot of money. First, you have to learn then you can earn. Mind it, Investment is not secure it has a huge risk. To invest your money you can lose it in few minutes or you can be a Millionaire. So you have to understand.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 05:37:53 AM

Yes it depends on your capacity. How much you can afford that much money you can invest. But investing every month $500 to $1000 is the very big amount. Can I know how much profit you are making per month? And which coins you are trading? Or you are only investing in bitcoins? I invest only half of my signature amount.

When investing such large amounts in alternative coins, your earnings can be very large. Many do not have the opportunity to invest such amounts.
I started to invest $ 20-40 per month. Soon my capital multiplied. I invest in bitcoin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 04:35:57 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
August 24, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

I think 50$ is good minimum amount of investment if you are going to invest in some ICO project it is usually happen that after the ICO your capital investment always x 10 of your investment.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
August 24, 2017, 04:15:39 AM
Minimum investment depends on your income and salary. As for me - I invest from $500 to $1000 monthly.
Yes it depends on your capacity. How much you can afford that much money you can invest. But investing every month $500 to $1000 is the very big amount. Can I know how much profit you are making per month? And which coins you are trading? Or you are only investing in bitcoins? I invest only half of my signature amount.

I'm not so good at trading, I call it gambling. I got from 30% to 50% of my portfolio in btc and other in alts. Have about 25 altcoins in my bags, most for long term. Sometimes I cash out on the pumps.
I cannot say what my profit is (for example I lost a lot during the last altcoin bleeding), but in total I have more fiat (thanks for the btc rise) then I invested.
One more time - don't invest more than you can afford to lose
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 24, 2017, 01:09:22 AM
The minimum investment I had invested is $200 i had bought different alt coins and indeed a good investment because i already earned from that investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 04:26:16 PM
Minimum investment depends on your income and salary. As for me - I invest from $500 to $1000 monthly.

This amount of money is too much for an investment, $100 can already make a good profit since the person that is asking in this question is i think just a beginner. I prefer that you invest in altcoins because its cheaper and you dont need to think about on how much your'e going to invest, Just work on signature campaigns and the coins that your'e going to earn can be use as an starting invesntment.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 23, 2017, 11:09:11 AM
there's no minimum investment when it comes on trading all you need to do is to put some capital on it and start trading . remember the rules of the trader buy low and sell high that's how can you grow your capital and become a real trader. i've been trading for so long and but not that much as of now because im now focusing on my business and my job. Smiley
Yes, the minimum capital should be set based on how much we can risk. When we are capable of risking big money then we can go for big investments. But it is always recommended to go for trading with possible lower investment as it will be a precautious measurement against unexpected losses.

Any trader can go for big investment along with his experience. When we are gaining more skill about trading then we can risk more money with trading then obviously we can add up more investments.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
August 23, 2017, 09:27:33 AM
efx
Activity: 378
August 23, 2017, 08:46:20 AM
I started with just 0.4 BTC. But that was last year Cheesy My minimum invest now for altcoins are 0.5 BTC
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
August 23, 2017, 08:42:23 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
August 23, 2017, 08:33:59 AM
there's no minimum investment when it comes on trading all you need to do is to put some capital on it and start trading . remember the rules of the trader buy low and sell high that's how can you grow your capital and become a real trader. i've been trading for so long and but not that much as of now because im now focusing on my business and my job. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
August 23, 2017, 08:03:41 AM

Nobody can give you precise advice on this.There are few things that you have to learn on your own and trading is one of them.If you want to make quick money, you have to take big risks.
Big rewards come with big risk but always try with small risk to learn the trade.

Actually you are right mate. I started from scratch and learn a few tricks on my own. I think experience is the best teacher and I also believed that eventhough I have asked for a million advise here, it is really you will be do it so its better to start early. Of course I initially incurred losses but it didn't deter me but instead used it as a learning curve until such time that I have myself became 'skilled' enough. Some say $100 is a good start, while other will tell you needed more. You are the only one that can answer the question really if how much you needed to begin with by getting your hands dirty as early as you can. Goodluck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
August 23, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

nothing minimum, it's all depends on what you have to do the invesment, more invesment you do, more profit you gain Grin
The better thing to answer your question! Minimum for everyone is different. You trade as much as you can afford to loss in start. It totally depends on you how much you can risk at and how much you can’t as starter. So determine that middle amount and trading.

But you're forgetting the fact that most crypto services have fees and minimums attached to them. Whether it's withdrawal/deposit fees, minimum deposits/withdrawals or minimum trades.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 22, 2017, 07:25:49 PM
All depends on the type of investment opportunity you want to venture their capital into . This is because if you think about investing in projects during their ICO most of them has a minimum deposit that one can invest. In that case, to get the exact minimum amount may be difficult.
Activity: 734
August 22, 2017, 05:21:02 PM

nothing minimum, it's all depends on what you have to do the invesment, more invesment you do, more profit you gain Grin
The better thing to answer your question! Minimum for everyone is different. You trade as much as you can afford to loss in start. It totally depends on you how much you can risk at and how much you can’t as starter. So determine that middle amount and trading.
Pages:
Jump to: