Pages:
Author

Topic: What's The Minimum Investment? - page 8. (Read 4595 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 20, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
If you're looking to make any sort of profit from cryptocurrency and you're just starting out, what do you think is the minimum starting investment you ought to put into it?

Yes, I know "you should only put in what you're willing to lose" but surely there should be a barest minimum, right?
Yeah, if i invest in any cryptocurrency at first, i will start with amount between 5$-20$ since i am not rich. If i see such a potental coin, i may invest only 1$ and hope it will be 1.000.000$ like  bitcoin  Tongue Tongue Tongue.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
August 20, 2017, 05:48:21 AM
If i had to invest in cryptocurrency first time,i would  start with a minimum $10 and maximum $50 which i can afford to loose.
My hopes would be on winning profits and if i win, i will still not increase base deposits because it involves risk for newbies.
You can consult an expert trading advisor to avoid loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
August 20, 2017, 05:33:09 AM
If you're looking to make any sort of profit from cryptocurrency and you're just starting out, what do you think is the minimum starting investment you ought to put into it?

Yes, I know "you should only put in what you're willing to lose" but surely there should be a barest minimum, right?

EDIT: If you don't mind sharing, how much did you start with?
Pages:
Jump to: