Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the safest investment between ETH and NEO? Other low risk coins? - page 2. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
Both are safe to invest. But if i need to choose i will prefer NEO. This coin looks very promising for me, and now starts a lot of NEO based ICOs and airdrops . Also cold mining is very profitable if you have big portfolio. But Ethereum will be safer.
Regards.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I would say qtum and nano are the low risk coins that you can invest in. The other I like and support are Waves and Monero.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
IoT Chain (ITC) is great. They're going up against IOTA with better tech. Their main net is set to launch this year. Been holding pretty steady since december. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/

https://hackernoon.com/the-alternative-crypto-iot-chain-itc-b6c8621120ae
Activity: 194
Any of these coins would be a safe investments because these are the most solid platform in the whole cryprocurrency community,NEO is better because it has more advance technology than ethereum which is being outdated by the NEP5 tokens which could replace the ERC20 tokens in the future but it is depends in you because if you want more future proof platform that would be NEO.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Both ETH and NEO will be safe. All cryptocurrences from top20 (by cap size) are safe for investions at least for long-term investment. For example Stellar, Litecoin and definetely BTC.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
Both these coins NEO and Ether are really safe investments. If you are looking for something similar, then look at Stellar. This year a real breakthrough is expected. And the project itself is very promising and it is actively developing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think both of them are really safe, the question behind you r question which one will give you more profit. considering their actual price i think neo will be more profitable
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

I agree with the opinion that there are no particularly stable coins on the market, everyone can have a significant drop and not predictable growth, for this reason I would not like to advise you something. Decide only you, what will you invest.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
NEO is far more greater than ETH,and it is getting more massive this year the new developers are starting to use NEO's platform over ETH's because it has more advance technology and it is future proof than ETH,but you need to do your own research so that you will have a good idea to what i am claiming to,NEP5 tokens are far more advance than ERC20 tokens that is why NEO could replace ETH's position in the future.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
There are no safest coins to invest in,you need to know that our market has high volatility that could rise and fall in just few hours,NEO and ETH are solid coins which has their own platform,do a lot of research so that you will which one is better,but i prefet NEO because it is an upgraded version of ETH which has a lot more advance technology,future proof NEP5 tokens are promising and most of the developers are starting to use NEO over ETH.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
You can never go wrong with NEO long term. Way lower in Market Cap value which theoretically means higher potential. Also Neo produces gas on the daily which is a huge bonus.

NEO is really cool because you get GAS dividends daily still probably more upward potential than Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Nobody knows what gains will be made, they can only speculate. ETH has already proven itself, NEO is a rising contender.
Merit: 103
The time has not yet come when you can safely predict the change in the value of any crypto currency. This year is complicated: the world states have not yet decided exactly with their attitude to the crypto currency, and there are many new improved coins in the market. As before, one can invest in bitcoin and ethereum,
since these are crypto currencies with minimal risk.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
Taking a look at 12 months from now what would you invest in, when you have to pick a safe coin? Safe means extremely low risk of loss in value, but obviously a smaller percentage of increment in price per token.
I'd like to hear your consideration, other coins that match this profile are accepted as well.
If you are looking for something to invest in safely, one of the uniqueness of crypto is its very high risk. if you want to play it safe then I suggest never invest in just one coin. I mean this, if you only invest in one coin, you will incur losses when the price drops away from the purchase price. however, if you have some coins you will not be worried about the price drop because you still have another coin that is going up
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Check out Kepler

Its worth the read if u want to consider a serious project 250 cap should speak for itself . And a project worth this comunity atention and participation. Why ? It will eventually contribute to Bitcoins overall performance and increase overall market cap. SO be it 10 USD or 10 Btc lets thing long term not day to the moon trading that aint happening
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
I bought "ANS" last summer. It did cost 1 $ for one coin. Later i sold them 10 $ for each and was very satisfied with the result. Until the price hit 50$. I bought again and the china's government banned ICO and the price started to fall very soon. I decided that NEO is doomed and i sold a half of holdings. Now i'm happy i didn't sell everything.
Activity: 266
Thanks for your honest answers! I'll cherish them.  Smiley
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
Taking a look at 12 months from now what would you invest in, when you have to pick a safe coin? Safe means extremely low risk of loss in value, but obviously a smaller percentage of increment in price per token.
I'd like to hear your consideration, other coins that match this profile are accepted as well.

In my opinion, bot of them are good coin. I've been following ETH and NEO almost 6 month. The progress is quite amazing. ETH has been widely adopted by ICO project. NEO look like the next ETH from CHINA. But I disagree with your statement which is you need an extremely low risk assets. Cryptospace is dangerous and hard to predict.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
These two coins are high profile coins based on Blockchain coins. Since one year I have been observing that these 2 coins are performing quite well. Undoubtedly any one can invest in these coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256

Both ethereum and neo have the same similarity, they are high profile coins and they are also blockchain-based and specifically designed to host smart contracts, DApps and ICOs in a decentralized concept. Ethereum is leading the way while neo is slowly inching up and since it is comes from China, it will have a big home market in the future. Both coins are also safe to use for long term investment. Other coins that is safe for investment are bitcoin, litecoin, ripple and monero.
Pages:
Jump to: