Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the safest investment between ETH and NEO? Other low risk coins? - page 3. (Read 441 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
neo is also known as "chinese ethereum" has good potential and rapid development, there are even some ICO that initially use Ethereum platform switch using Neo platform, both are equally good, but for now I prefer Ethereum, because many platforms used on ICO, especially in the use of ERC-20, are increasingly popular today, so in my opinon ethereum more profitable
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think neo should be better than eth, and there is a lot more room for neo to rise than eth, so I prefer to invest in neo instead of eth.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Analyze coins from the top 20 coinmarketcap and choose the most interesting in your opinion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
ethereum is still the favorite platform of ico, but we should not underestimate neo, as some ico are getting interested in using neo platforms. both are good and worth it if you want to invest there.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Dont forget ETH Casper project (proof of stake), that could have lasting implications of the price of Ethereum...and also likely Ethereum Classic, if gpu miners go from ETH to ETC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
If you choose one between the two coins I recommend for choosing ethereum. Ethereum is more potential because of some projects that support against cryptocurrency, can be sure the price will be high. But the safe thing is you keep both coins, can be seen in several days back NEO go through a good increase when the price of bitcoin and altcoin decreased. And the last, investment is depends on our capital, if our capital is a lot then we will get a profit many as well and otherwise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
For a long term like that I think both of this should be safe invesment, and for me ETH still better investment than NEO. IMO top 30 coin on CMC list have a strong community and large market so make an investment on it should be low on risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I already have eth right now but not neo. I have heard that neo is one of the altcoins that has potential to kick in this year. Honestly I have so many altcoins in my mind that I want to invest in and one of them is neo. So thinking which one of the two you want to go in to? I suggest that you try them both. it's worth it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Both are safe to invest. NEO has a lot room to grow this year we may see it. We may look into Monero, NEM, VEN imo every has potential.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Taking a look at 12 months from now what would you invest in, when you have to pick a safe coin? Safe means extremely low risk of loss in value, but obviously a smaller percentage of increment in price per token.
I'd like to hear your consideration, other coins that match this profile are accepted as well.
Pages:
Jump to: