Pages:
Author

Topic: whats up with LTC? - page 2. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 10:46:19 PM
Since the price is pretty stable and the transaction fee to send is so low, it's the best coin to buy from coinbase and move it to an exchange to trade with.
Activity: 252
August 16, 2017, 07:17:11 PM
if i catch litecoin under 0.01 i will buy it with my everything. it will rise definently after bitcoin settle. i will be gone for vacation and before i go i will sell all other coins i have and going to buy litecoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
August 16, 2017, 07:07:58 PM
I think LTC is hibernating right now and preparing for another momentum. THe devs is I think focusing on improving the system and even incubating some projects.Hope to hear some  good updates soon.
Activity: 263
August 16, 2017, 10:54:02 AM
Now that the bitcoin is pamping the value of ltc is going to die soon
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 10:04:32 AM
it seems the litecoin are dump by this moment and by now its price is really cheap... {BTW i dont go formal schooling about trading] also it never come up with the increase in price of btc which litecoin is one of the oldest alt. but as i see these pioneer coins have its backstory and big whales on it... if you hold some LTC just give it a time... I assure that this will pump again...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 09:57:16 AM
i honestly tought we could see a 60-70$ ltc by now after the aug 1, but it's tanking
Activity: 70
August 16, 2017, 09:53:06 AM
Probably because the BTC value that always goes up so litcoin is always set aside but both always related..
Activity: 263
August 16, 2017, 09:22:38 AM
A lot of people advised me to purchase Litecoin before the August 1 apocalypse. But I am glad that I ignored their advice. Still don't know why people are not showing any interest in Litecoin. It is one of the oldest and most well established altcoins around.
Yes this is the oldest coin, but investors are not showing interest on this coin why I don't know. Maybe they are concentrating on the only BTC because it is giving them a good profit on a daily basis. And LTC miners also increased, so we don't have coins shortage in the market that is why the price is not increasing.

Patience, even in bitcoinland we need to be patience, altcoins will rise again, enjoy current low prices to fill your bags, next altcoin wave is coming.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 16, 2017, 09:05:21 AM
Why didnt LTC follow the btc rally up?
What do you think will it take LTC to rise?

what you see is a very stable LTC price but that price is in USD! go take a look at the LTC-USD charts and come back, you will see what i mean.

for some reason some altcoins follow the USD value instead of BTC value more. possible because they are being traded more in fiat just like how bitcoin is traded with fiat. like a stand alone crypto currency.

this means LTC has actually been pretty strong. and since bitcoin rally seemingly has stopped, or at least slowed down significantly, you can expect a good rise from Litecoin very soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
August 16, 2017, 09:00:04 AM
$7.5 target price.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
August 16, 2017, 08:56:55 AM
A lot of people advised me to purchase Litecoin before the August 1 apocalypse. But I am glad that I ignored their advice. Still don't know why people are not showing any interest in Litecoin. It is one of the oldest and most well established altcoins around.
Yes this is the oldest coin, but investors are not showing interest on this coin why I don't know. Maybe they are concentrating on the only BTC because it is giving them a good profit on a daily basis. And LTC miners also increased, so we don't have coins shortage in the market that is why the price is not increasing.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
August 16, 2017, 08:34:30 AM
Looking at the daily chart if the 0,01 BTC/LTC bottom holds then the way is up and upper, but if it doesn't I don't see any significant support until 0,004ish. Personally yesterday I bought some.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
August 16, 2017, 08:33:10 AM
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
August 16, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

It's always like this, litecoin never immediately follows bitcoin, it takes some time to take off.

Usually litecoin price is very stable, even when there's volatility in bitcoin's price, now it's bleeding a bit but I wouldn'y worry much, altcoin season will come again soon.
That’s right, normally when bitcoin get high, altcoin will crash. Because people sell altcoin to buy bitcoin. This also has happened to LTC.  I think we have to wait sometimes to see LTC again increase prices.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
August 16, 2017, 08:24:23 AM
so will LTC die?

Not so really we dont know for what can happen we didnt know how LTC would be how about if LTC are quite doing some so we should wait for what can happen next LTC believe in it maybe it has some plan just thinking some positive.
Activity: 70
Coinhoarder
August 16, 2017, 08:21:19 AM
The founder of LTC made a post on Reddit a little over a week ago:
https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/6s9fct/my_response_to_all_the_criticism/

It dont explain a whole lot, but you know why it wont pump. No PR or any other ways to increase the value is being done.
Activity: 152
August 16, 2017, 08:19:34 AM
For those who don't like volatility welcome to buy lightcoin and enjoy watching price stability show.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
August 16, 2017, 07:55:46 AM

Bitcoin mother of coins, all coin will follow it but of course, also depend on their supply and demand. Coins have the same pattern, up and down depending on their trend and also trader/ investor transactions. Actually, we never know when and how exactly coin will up or down. As an investor or trader, we only predict and prepare to deal with the risk. For me, ltc has low supply, demand, and also news speculation. That's why ltc not good as an investment/ trading ( my opinion ). Hope you'll find another answer and have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
August 16, 2017, 07:52:10 AM
so will LTC die?

The attention for sure at the moment is on Bitcoin
Litecoin is here to stay, dont panic its value will be sorted in due course [whenever that is?]  Grin

I hope you all have read the 128 page thread on the demise of Litecoin?
is in its 4th year of comments > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658541.2540

Dont panic
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 16, 2017, 07:43:36 AM
I think now people want only bitcoin. This is why bitcoin price has risen very much. Soon bitcoin price will become stable and lots of people will invest in altcoins. That time Litecoin will be one of most attractive coins for investors and it will cause the price to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: