Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats ur fav coin and why r u hodling it - page 7. (Read 4162 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
August 23, 2017, 04:18:21 PM
I don't have any fav coins and there aren't ones in investment to my mind.
But I see great potential in BURST, SYS, SC, GBYTE, RNS, Wings, GUP, ADX, TRST
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
August 23, 2017, 04:14:38 PM
I have no real fav coin at the moment that I am holding except BTC which I always hold . But over all any coin that I can buy low sell high short term is my fav . I am really trying now to buy and hold some coins and change my mind set . some of the few coins I am interesting in is IOTA ,ARK , BAT , NEO .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 23, 2017, 03:44:21 PM
XDN because I think that it has potential for wide use in the future, it allows encrypted messages to be sent through its blockchain which I haven't really seen any other coins do yet... Haven't actually bought any though, just been using Minergate to mine it while I'm doing other things and using my school's electricity to charge my computer.
I am guessing that you purchased that coin when the price of it was really low right? I can see why you would like that coin if you did because the price increase that they had was pretty interesting compared to most coins that are out there right now. The coin is also pretty old because they’ve been working on many things on the project also the developer for that coin is also pretty smart in a technical side of things. Being in that coin for years would be a nice community to have when you look back on the things that the project did.

My favorite coin is Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
August 23, 2017, 03:25:00 PM
some coins im currently holding for the long term 1-3 years , that i think have a bright future are
Neo, IOTA, OmiseGO and ARK

of course bitcoin and ETH are the biggest in marketcap but if you really want to make profits you need to invest in a smaller coin/token , of course bitcoin can reach 10k per coin years from now but that would only give you 2-2.5x profit on investment , if you for example got NEO at $10 and it gets to $100 which is extremely reasonable then youre 10x investment in a shorter time , of course the smaller coins are more risky but you gotta risk it to get the biscuit like they say haha
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
August 23, 2017, 03:14:55 PM
NEO because it reminds of the movie "Finding Nemo".
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 23, 2017, 03:14:24 PM
Signatum, just a month old, new algo, anonymous, no premine or ico, allready a functional market place to put it to use, profitable to mine, really good priced at the moment, potential to grow to at least a couple of dollars whitin a year.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 03:10:02 PM
Waves is one. Been holding this for months. I don't mind the drops cause I know it has so much potential. Still early in development. Just waiting for the v1 of dex to come out and do more trading on it. Holding it I've gotten so many airdrops.

Stratis, still early development, finally had some news about a seafood company working with them. Long term hold, 2018 will be good for stratis.

Ripple, yes I've been holding, waiting for at least a dollar to sell some, in a year it will be huge.

Zencash, been holding since the begining. Has potential to be a top anon coin, along with monero and zcash. Trying to accumulate more to get a masternode.

Ubiq, has seemed slow as it's in a dip right now, but I'm sure it will pull out soon enough, is getting more coins on it's blockchain, it will grow in time, a more stable eth fork, once it get's more attention and eth's flaws are revealed, like bloated blockchain, ubiq will shine.

Rise, so much potential to easily create projects on their unique chain. A combination of ark and lisk tech. So cheap right now, the best time to get in and hold in your wallet to get deleget rewards.

Wow, I love what I see!! Smiley I've never heard of Rise, I might have to look that one up! Cool Man!
Activity: 25
August 23, 2017, 03:06:56 PM
XDN because I think that it has potential for wide use in the future, it allows encrypted messages to be sent through its blockchain which I haven't really seen any other coins do yet... Haven't actually bought any though, just been using Minergate to mine it while I'm doing other things and using my school's electricity to charge my computer.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 03:03:09 PM
Waves is one. Been holding this for months. I don't mind the drops cause I know it has so much potential. Still early in development. Just waiting for the v1 of dex to come out and do more trading on it. Holding it I've gotten so many airdrops.

Stratis, still early development, finally had some news about a seafood company working with them. Long term hold, 2018 will be good for stratis.

Ripple, yes I've been holding, waiting for at least a dollar to sell some, in a year it will be huge.

Zencash, been holding since the begining. Has potential to be a top anon coin, along with monero and zcash. Trying to accumulate more to get a masternode.

Ubiq, has seemed slow as it's in a dip right now, but I'm sure it will pull out soon enough, is getting more coins on it's blockchain, it will grow in time, a more stable eth fork, once it get's more attention and eth's flaws are revealed, like bloated blockchain, ubiq will shine.

Rise, so much potential to easily create projects on their unique chain. A combination of ark and lisk tech. So cheap right now, the best time to get in and hold in your wallet to get deleget rewards.

Activity: 20
August 23, 2017, 02:56:32 PM
Hey whats your favorite coin, your baby, the one you just cant let go and constantly check on, the one you feel has great potential, the one that makes you feel all fuzzy inside because you know its going to make you a killing...

What coin is it for you? And why?

Just wondering what people are into. My personal favorite is Stratis. I love Stratis because they have a great active team, they seem to keep their word and always deliver on time. They're out there in the real world telling all the big players about their platform, so basically for me their work ethic is unbelievable...

Tell me yours Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: