Pages:
Author

Topic: What's with crypto prices. - page 2. (Read 3710 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 14, 2019, 01:24:13 PM
And as for you, are there any such projects you can recommend me to have a look at? That follow your requirements

Well, the most advanced one I follow is Verasity, you must have heard of them if you are deeply into crypto. What I love the most, the guys are not having a prototype, but a fully working platform that is used by more than 700k users. And VRA token is in very high demand these days, so everyone is now waiting for VRA listing on Binance, OKEX and other leading exchanges.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 14, 2019, 01:23:16 PM
True of yours. And unfortunately, not everyone can bring both great idea and great implementation. And also, from my point of view, it is important to have a look at prototype, while analyzing the solutions

And as for you, are there any such projects you can recommend me to have a look at? That follow your requirements
September 14, 2019, 01:22:25 PM
Good evening. In general, I share your views here. But what also makes sense - the value. Cause idea is not about the idea only, but it is more about how it must be adopted

True of yours. And unfortunately, not everyone can bring both great idea and great implementation. And also, from my point of view, it is important to have a look at prototype, while analyzing the solutions
Activity: 70
September 14, 2019, 01:21:09 PM
Hey there. In my opinion much depends on the idea and, what is more important, on its realization. So I always try to analyze many criteria

Good evening. In general, I share your views here. But what also makes sense - the value. Cause idea is not about the idea only, but it is more about how it must be adopted
September 14, 2019, 01:20:26 PM
Hey there. In my opinion much depends on the idea and, what is more important, on its realization. So I always try to analyze many criteria
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
September 13, 2019, 05:24:21 AM
People's complaints about the price of crypto are always the main topic in every discussion. Isn't crypto the right solution for the future???

You are right that crypto is the solution for the future. But the complaining person wants a quick and easy advantage. I personally with the conditions like the year 2018 to date is certainly very sad. Several months joined the project and worked on the promotion, but the project was in a fake following. It is very natural when people start complaining because the market conditions have not been successful like 2017 years.

But from your statement that indeed we see that the crypto is the future. And we have to remain eager to raise money from this industry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
September 12, 2019, 04:09:35 PM
People's complaints about the price of crypto are always the main topic in every discussion. Isn't crypto the right solution for the future???

It depends on what type and purpose because now a days most of the crypto has the same goal I believe the higher possibility that investors will be attracted are from the AI technology and Trading platform that can bring a good money remittance because most of the people are not know about crypto but if people find out that they can actually send and receive their love one using crypto for sure it will become more interesting for the others.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 12, 2019, 03:32:29 PM

People want to live not only in the future, but also now, and this requires money. People buy cryptocurrencies in order to receive income from price increases as quickly as possible. Of course, many would agree to wait a few years, but only if the profit were guaranteed. That's why bitcoin is popular on the crypto market.
Very clearly statement, more than that, of course, altcoin season will come back. Altcoins always has been profitable, but after the last bull run, investors preferred to invest in BTC. This event caused get down prices of altcoins, it definitely will change, on the other hand, it depends on BTC price right now. In any case, we will be able to achieve it one day, as you mentioned, crypto does not end with Bitcoin, it only ever started with Bitcoin.
Yes,not only started with Bitcoin and come to think that there are lots of platforms which is more better than BTC itself and i cant really deny to that.
We wont see Bitcoin market forever yet we might seeing alts are dropping now but doesnt mean that it would be forever.There would always be a day that
everything would goes up or do have its time.

Blockchain technology generally is the right solution for the future, but crypto which is the product born out of it is not actually the main solution, there are projects that could use blockchain technology as solution and may not have to establish cryptocurrency, it is when we deal with financial system  of the world that cryptocurrency probably comes in  which bitcoin as the main coin should have been enough solve resolve that angle if not for its scalability issue and speed, which is why we have few other cryptocurrency to come and resolve it and serve as an alternative, but the crypto market has been turned to something else now, they mainly use it for just assets alone which is why people just rely on it for investment rather than its utility, thereby causing all those complains because many of them are not able to meet up to the high expectation of investors.
I was wrong in writing. What I mean is blockchain technology.
This is an answer that increases my knowledge, especially in the crypto field. If you allow it, I will make your explanation as a reference when there is a discussion at my place about the benefits and sophistication of Blokchain technology.
Learning something specially Blockchain technology is a must not just like jumping on the ship without even knowing
on what you are dealing with.Blockchain technology is a good innovation not only just on payment system but also
into transferring data with having that public ledger.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
September 12, 2019, 03:20:39 PM
The price of cryptocurrency makes no difference when saying cryptocurrency is for the future. Just as you said "is  crypto for the future" so the price now should not be much of the answer to that question
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
September 12, 2019, 03:17:25 PM

People want to live not only in the future, but also now, and this requires money. People buy cryptocurrencies in order to receive income from price increases as quickly as possible. Of course, many would agree to wait a few years, but only if the profit were guaranteed. That's why bitcoin is popular on the crypto market.
Very clearly statement, more than that, of course, altcoin season will come back. Altcoins always has been profitable, but after the last bull run, investors preferred to invest in BTC. This event caused get down prices of altcoins, it definitely will change, on the other hand, it depends on BTC price right now. In any case, we will be able to achieve it one day, as you mentioned, crypto does not end with Bitcoin, it only ever started with Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 12, 2019, 03:05:54 PM
Blockchain technology generally is the right solution for the future, but crypto which is the product born out of it is not actually the main solution, there are projects that could use blockchain technology as solution and may not have to establish cryptocurrency, it is when we deal with financial system  of the world that cryptocurrency probably comes in  which bitcoin as the main coin should have been enough solve resolve that angle if not for its scalability issue and speed, which is why we have few other cryptocurrency to come and resolve it and serve as an alternative, but the crypto market has been turned to something else now, they mainly use it for just assets alone which is why people just rely on it for investment rather than its utility, thereby causing all those complains because many of them are not able to meet up to the high expectation of investors.
I was wrong in writing. What I mean is blockchain technology.
This is an answer that increases my knowledge, especially in the crypto field. If you allow it, I will make your explanation as a reference when there is a discussion at my place about the benefits and sophistication of Blokchain technology.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 12, 2019, 02:35:30 PM

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 12, 2019, 04:37:13 AM
yes and more of work on reference from the deliverance of distros and developer that customers might gains also with use of extensive as the manage on work with the crypto finance as referring with the use of progress as drawing on market to work with the moderation.

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
September 12, 2019, 04:14:41 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 12, 2019, 02:02:12 AM
I think you make a confusion between crypto and blockchain. I would rather say that blockchain is the future,  not crypto in general, because blockchain as technology is just great and many institutions already implemented it.

However,  they can use blockchain without crypto as it happens today.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
September 12, 2019, 01:55:51 AM
indeed many are complaining about the price and future of crypto at this time, moreover lately the crypto has plummeted and many investors have fallen. Some even equate this Cryptocurrency phenomenon like the phenomenon of the Tulips in the Netherlands hundreds of years ago. The phenomenon of Tulip flowers horrendous Europe to raise the price of Tulip flowers to many times the price they should. Until finally the bubble burst and Tulip prices returned to normal, leaving many people who lost money. Cry
Activity: 658
September 12, 2019, 01:21:54 AM

Humans selfish nature make us subconsciously not to be satisfied with whatever we get. The space is filled with individuals from different geographical backgrounds and financial status meaning we'll always have individuals with different opinions. You shouldn't be bothered when you see discussion about the price of our favorite coins as that's what keeps the community interesting and interactive.

The volatile nature of cryptocurrency is what makes the industry interesting and captivating. We need this discussion to bring about friendly competitors between projects to deliver the best they can to keep their project at the top of the foodchain. We also need discussion on the actual product of this tokens too and not just the price value. Cryptocurrency is just digital money, I won't say it's the future but instead the blockchain technology is the future.
Thank you very much for your advice and wisdom in responding to the discussion topic that I write here. Not justifying your opinion about human nature that has selfish and human an individual who has a different background, especially the financial sector. I don't bother taking care of those who are busy complaining about the price of coins, but what I have written in this thread is no longer interesting. Why do these individuals not have patience between their selfishness?
Activity: 176
September 11, 2019, 11:48:25 AM

Of course, the price of crypto will be the main topic, the average participant wants to make a profit, so the price of crypto will always be the main topic. If crypto is only used as a good profit, I'm sure the price of crypto will be stable, but if the opposite is the price of crypto will get worse.
copper member
Activity: 157
Best solution for smart cities
September 11, 2019, 11:42:00 AM
Is not easy sha. Before I use to complain about the price but know I now have my formula. Most times I tether my token and wait to enter back when it hit the bottom and this as really help me a lot
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
September 11, 2019, 03:55:18 AM
The reason why there has been complains about cryptocurrency generally is just the issue of scam that has made it a popular one, most especially altcoins, he hype of 2017 was great and that is what attracted majority of the people that you see in the cryptocurrency market today.

People expected too much because when they were invited into the market and they came with the mindset of coming to double or triple the investment, but they forgot about the main purpose for which the cryptocurrency itself was established, but because their main expectation was not met, and has been stepped on by the scammers, that is why you see all those noises about cryptocurrency, but bitcoin is still very well respected, and people still love to use bitcoin, you can see from the dominance that it is only altcoins that people are having issue with and not crypto generally.
Pages:
Jump to: