Pages:
Author

Topic: What's with crypto prices. - page 5. (Read 3710 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
September 09, 2019, 06:12:19 AM
People's complaints about the price of crypto are always the main topic in every discussion. Isn't crypto the right solution for the future???

not crypto, but the tech behind this crypto is the right solutions for the future mate
about price, i think people's should understand if the price of crypto created by the power of buyers and sellers  Wink
regards

Kudos to you for sounding it once again on people understanding that there is a difference between blockchain and crypto currency and that crypto currency is like people know it especially the common ones will have some difficulty to feature and the reason is not far fetched which is the control that I believe government will not allow. Blockchain on the other hand, is a technology of the future that virtually every industry would not do without. We have seen governments coming with their form of digital currency running on blockchain, we have read reports of companies planning to introduce that into their operations, from shipping to medicine, banking, logistics and even auditing among other areas of human endeavors which shows that is truly the future.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 09, 2019, 06:07:39 AM
People's complaints about the price of crypto are always the main topic in every discussion. Isn't crypto the right solution for the future???

not crypto, but the tech behind this crypto is the right solutions for the future mate
about price, i think people's should understand if the price of crypto created by the power of buyers and sellers  Wink
regards
You right. Sometimes we have the wrong mind about how crypto work,its not only the price but about the technology behind and the utility also. And if the project strong enough natural demand will also follow them. Trusted from investor will maka the price rising.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
September 09, 2019, 06:00:25 AM
krypto is also a good life partner for our defense in the long run, because I believe krypto will also be more developed in the future, seeing the development of bitcoin prices and altcoin market prices also getting better in the coming years.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 09, 2019, 05:32:36 AM

The cryptocurrency trading price is very vital and one of the many important aspect why a crypto base company is thriving because it was lively traded with a competitive price and a decent volume in any particular exchange in that case cryptocurrency enthusiast, investors and traders are wary in any market price movements thats why im not wondering if the crypto price was in the main topic of many crypto discussion in any forum! I believe the cryptocurrency innovation will change our future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
September 09, 2019, 05:12:49 AM
The current situation regarding crypto prices are normal since coins are volatile we expect to move every now and then
since there are lots of group like whales and holders who is trying to manipulate or move the coins so that the market
will shift either down or up, what do we expect? we expect it to go up
remember when everyone don't get a damn on any coins , they go straight up but once its been the buzz in every news
they start to play the coins to make more profit there is no way its going down it will go up believe me
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
September 09, 2019, 04:49:19 AM

people should not complaints about the price of crypto, if they know the risk on crypto investments
so, when the price down, people's should cut their lost short, then buy again in the deeper price Wink
and don't be greedy
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 09, 2019, 04:12:44 AM

For now most people who are using crypto are just to gain profit and they just only care about the price not the technology behind it or what can it do to our daily lives. Cryptocurrencies will become the mainstream in the future but it takes time before all people embrace this technology.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 09, 2019, 04:06:06 AM

regards

Agree with you.
The tech behind cryptocurrency is the future, not its coins.

Off course that is not a solution for peoples who is focus and complaints about coins price. With only a bit people knows about cryptocurrency, it is normal when the prices are wild, if the price going stable, no one will get profit from trading activities.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
September 09, 2019, 03:56:13 AM

regards
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 09, 2019, 03:42:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: