Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 17. (Read 6474 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
September 12, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
I am a frequent trader and I have made so many mistakes while trading, it would be hard to pinpoint a particular one as the biggest, it's it's not the fact that I sold too early, it would be because I held too much.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 10:32:29 AM
The biggest mistake I have ever made is not my coins before this present deeping in cryptocurrency I lost much I I know I would have sell and now buying again.
Activity: 93
September 12, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
My most noteworthy oversight in crypto is the point at which a specific coin I am holding moon from pennies to $24 and wouldn't fret offering it at that cost yet now the cost returned to its unique cost and I truly lament my choice in those days for ending up so avaricious. Ideally it will at present moon again since the task is still on going.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 10, 2018, 04:19:57 PM
My biggest mistake still, this neglect market of cryptocurrencies. When still nobody knew about it, it was possible to get huge profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 06:59:12 PM
The biggest mistake is that sold Ethereum for $ 7 , but I think many of these errors were and need to go further
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 06:58:19 PM
I have never had any mistakes, because I have always benefited, even though the profits are only a few, it is not a problem. for me there are no mistakes, it's just that we are too emotional to get bad results.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 03:07:54 PM
My biggest mistake I ever made on cryptocurrency, is when i lost my  computer which I do use for my bounty tasks and I didn't put down my private keys, I try my best to restore the wallet no way, that is the biggest mistake I ever made, forgot to put down my private keys which makes me lost my found
Activity: 350
September 09, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

Mistakes comes naturally in a business like cryptocurrency because of the risk it has. No matter how Keen we are in our moves, there is always flaws in it. My biggest mistake is when I doubt cryptocurrency most specially Bitcoin during the time that it's price has not reached a thousand dollars.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
September 09, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

Up until now, my biggest mistake was not selling coins/tokens at 50% or more profit and just watched them go lower than where I bought them. Hard lesson.
copper member
Activity: 411
September 09, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
The mistake plenty people make is greed while taking positions and greed while taking profits. This mistake happens to almost everyone, most people want the prices to meet with their desired price before buying and also want the price to reach its peak in their heart before selling. I make that mistake too.
Activity: 46
September 09, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
Hige mistake was that I had sold my assets too early because I was afraid of experiencing a complete loss.
Now I always leave at least 40% and never sell everything, some of which I will keep with full confidence will bring maximum results.
Activity: 190
September 09, 2018, 02:44:02 PM
So sorry to have had such experience Bro. Many of us must have made one mistake or the other in crypto trading. My greatest mistake was having the opportunity to have purchased good sum of bitcoin in 2016 but I did not purchase. I did not because I was relatively new to the crypto world and knew very little about it and was just wandering how I could invest such amount of money into something I hardly know little or nothing about. So there was the fear of the unknown.
In 2017, when the price increased especially in December 2017/January 2018 I bought some only to realize that the price started dropping in the new year and I started regretting not to have taken that decision of purchasing and storing in 2016. It was a huge mistake to me and I can never forget it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 02:07:56 PM
My biggest mistake was that I bought too early to the fullest. Which naturally affected the entire current situation of my investment portfolio because I was purchasing all my coins when the BTC value was$9800. But what has been done is done, the main thing now is not to miss the moment and do it right.
Activity: 137
September 09, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
My regret is that I didn't believe in Crypto. I didn't buy coins when it was cheap. I'm very sorry about that .
Activity: 560
September 09, 2018, 11:37:07 AM
My biggest mistake was when I was given a bounty token which worth $260 and I decided to hold for some time for the coin to moon. unfortunately the coin dropped massively to $50
Activity: 280
September 09, 2018, 11:33:31 AM
Recently

my biggest mistake is buying the token on scam ICO. I never checked how that ICO before, I was a newbie and just want to know how about ICO.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 11:30:34 AM
Well for me as long as I discovered cryptocurrency right now whatever decisions I've made I might not say it is a mistake because I am so lucky a lot of people don't have a knowledge about this technology and for me that is a big mistake.
Activity: 166
September 09, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
My biggest mistake still holds the token, which has no value, although I earned them all on bounty and airdrops.
Most of my Token Tokens are an air shot. Now it's worthless, and I can not sell them anywhere.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 09, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
Everyone makes mistakes, especially the crypto currency industry is unpredictable and volatile, so all mistakes must be made as an experience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
One of my biggest mistakes - I bought EJOY for 100$ , Ive been advised by friend of my friend to do so, without research I bought tokens for 100$ and after 2 weeks , my 100$ dumped to 1$
I didn't invest in that coin though there has been incidents where that happened before. Most coins are tanking.
Pages:
Jump to: