Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 13. (Read 6434 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 05:25:42 PM
My biggest mistake lately is that I began very late to deal with cryptography. If I started earlier, I probably would have been a wealthy person.
In the autumn of 2016, I spent 4 bitcoins to pay loans. I was very angry when in 2017 I saw the price of bitcoin .But if you really look at what is happening, the problems have been and will be in the future.
Activity: 616
September 19, 2018, 05:01:50 PM
My biggest mistake lately is that I began very late to deal with cryptography. If I started earlier, I probably would have been a wealthy person.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 19, 2018, 04:32:31 PM
It is very difficult to work in the crypto currency and not make mistakes. I think that every person does it every day. Crypto currency is very unpredictable, so we often are afraid to sell a coin in order not to miss the profit. But this can be a mistake.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
September 19, 2018, 04:31:36 PM
My biggest mistake was to trust some bitcointalk members. Now i know even if they have legendary rank, most of them have no idea what they talking about. they just want to push their own coins.
most profit i have make so far was with coins i do my own research with
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 19, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
The biggest mistake of mine is investing in this market when my knowledge equal zero.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Everyone had a situation when a deal goes bad, whether it is selling or buying. But I think that the main mistake is a late interest to cryptocurrency. Many of us lost time and had not believed in it.

Suppose I was a loser at the beginning of this year and felt the market was too high to invest in. I think that is a correct thought because if I invested, I lost a lot of money
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 04:04:43 PM
Well I had Apollo for some weeks then I got tired of it and sold off ,then the following week it mooned greatly, I couldn't be more angry with myseld
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
My misstep is basic, not take after my guidelines and trust other individuals conclusion. I lost right around 30% of my cash and I require 8 months to get it back. From that experience, I attempt to not trust any feeling other than mine, so when I begin exchange I close the entirety of my talking channel and internet-based life. I need to center and master something great to change my life. Trust in you and acknowledge the outcome, that is will be awesome.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 03:59:32 PM
Everyone had a situation when a deal goes bad, whether it is selling or buying. But I think that the main mistake is a late interest to cryptocurrency. Many of us lost time and had not believed in it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 03:30:35 PM
The biggest mistake I made was not taking profits and allowing my trades run through the bear season. I'm in much loss at the moment.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 19, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
my biggest mistake , i guess i bought alot waves at high price , its around $7.4 , then the next day the price fall down and i still didn't want cutloss.
and i still hold till now , i losses around 70% and the other mistake its similar like this , selling a coin at low price and the next 2-3 days the coin pump because listed on major exchange.
same here, I thought that this year was waves time to make a name, I bought many waves from my earnings in bounty hunting, I expected to earn a profit with this by this year but it seems that its the opposite.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 19, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
my biggest mistake , i guess i bought alot waves at high price , its around $7.4 , then the next day the price fall down and i still didn't want cutloss.
and i still hold till now , i losses around 70% and the other mistake its similar like this , selling a coin at low price and the next 2-3 days the coin pump because listed on major exchange.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 19, 2018, 12:26:07 PM
My failure was due to the fact that I did not realize that I should never invest in a coin that had already started pumping. You need to invest long before the pump begins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
September 19, 2018, 12:20:48 PM
In early 2018 i invested in a really stupid Ico and it caused me to lost a lot of ethereum. I waited everything to be better but it went worse. So i lost it. I thought i was really cautious when i decide to invest in a project. But apparently i was wrong and this was my mistake.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
September 19, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
my biggest mistake was when I bought an altcoin and sell it immediately because I dont think that I can earn any from it. I thought that the altcoin will continue to decrease that's why I've decided to sell it and have lost about 30% of my capital.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 19, 2018, 12:08:04 PM
My biggest problem was that I missed a lot of cool projects. Now I'm trying to pay more attention to new projects like NEX, Cointroops and QuarkChain.

Truly, missing out on great projects was a mistake many made. Its like passing on a great opportunity. And at times, all you could do is enviously lend an ear as a fellow crypto enthusiast narrates their luck ande success story with an ICO that actually turned out to be of great rewards.

And the year 2018 made that feeling worse as we saw a lot of ICOs failing one after the other if not turning out to be scams. Last year was indeed a way better year for cool projects as you termed it.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 19, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
The biggest mistake if you are sure that the coin can make a profit, but do not use your knowledge and intuition and you miss the opportunity.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
September 19, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
Really big mistake is to participate at in bounty campaign few months and do not get anything.
Activity: 45
September 17, 2018, 06:42:22 PM
My biggest mistake up to now? My biggest mistake was that I invested in a program I don't understand, that I don't any about it and my money just gone.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
Actually, I did not trust on this bounty campaign in the starting. I understood it rubbish. It was my first and big mistkae. If I study carefully and try to understand properly. I will be earing a big amount from this campaign. But I did not trust carefully. It was my big mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: