Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 31. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
My biggest mistake was greed, I got quite a lot of coins from the bounty campaign, when the price was very high, as I recall in December 2017, but still I did not sell it because I hoped it would continue to rise, but no, instead the disaster hit the crypto market
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:23:25 PM
firstly lack off knowledge at the beginning. secondly i trust too much my portfolio because of that i didn't sell the top. thirdly; i was lazy for crypto type volatility.
I think that many, like me, make a gross mistake, which was that they did not sell Bitcoin for 20,000 dollars in 2017. Today there would be another opportunity to buy Bitcoin at cheap prices.
Activity: 728
August 14, 2018, 04:22:26 PM
My biggest mistake is ignoring bitcoin since 4 years ago, if at that time I could just buy 5 bitcoins then I could now make my life much better. But it's okay, I can still start again from now.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:15:28 PM
firstly lack off knowledge at the beginning. secondly i trust too much my portfolio because of that i didn't sell the top. thirdly; i was lazy for crypto type volatility.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
August 14, 2018, 04:14:08 PM
I was wrong not to sell my Altcoin when the market recovered, and I am currently trying to keep up with the Crypto fallout and expect a significant change at the end of the year. You may find that Crypto has too much risk and anything can knock you down anytime.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 14, 2018, 04:11:40 PM
i have no big mistake in cryptocurrency. but i ALWAYS do small mistake. i dont know why i cant stop to do mistake. even i try to avoid a mistake, there is still any new mistake which i do. maybe i need more time to do better
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
August 14, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
I sold 620 litecoins at 4.20$ per one in march 2017  Cry
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:04:40 PM
Develop a coolness and the ability to soberly analyze the situation. For trade and investment, spontaneous, impulsive decisions, decisions dictated by panic or greed, and decisions based on the principle "they write in a chat" or "do it all" are very harmful. Rely primarily on your experience and recheck the incoming information. And, if you have a plan of action, thought out in advance, it can be fatal to depart from it on the basis of momentary moods.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 04:00:35 PM
I think my own biggest mistake is not been involved in crypto currencies since the very beginning, I really think about it alot because i have had so many opportunities and so many lectures but i kept having doubts and doubts but I really hope am not too late
Activity: 644
August 14, 2018, 03:55:44 PM
Not sefikile before the new year when the portfolio was showing a good amount and waiting for more thought now a couple of x will make the rules the money will be in the hut enough,and he took it down and flew,so there seems to me that many so it was with this situation
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 14, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
My biggest mistake so far is regretting my decisions in buying and selling coins.. Because of that i created within myself a fear to enter and to exit on a certain crypto,. With that i lessen the probability of earning more profit on altcoins i hold. Making a decesion is really hard. But once you are decided, here in crypto, please avoid to look back.
Activity: 445
August 14, 2018, 03:51:03 PM
A big mistake for me was that I did not manage to withdraw money and lost a large amount of money, although it seemed that a few days nothing will change.
Activity: 324
August 14, 2018, 03:47:51 PM
I'm sorry that I did not sell at a price down. It was possible to earn good money. But this is always a risk. Because dosih did not begin to trade.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2018, 03:43:12 PM
Registration on this forum in the 2013 lol and seems missed selling of all my ether on $1k (but all still in pending)
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 03:27:46 PM
When I re-read this topic I am convinced that I chose the right forum for increasing education in crypto. All this in order to make as few mistakes possible when investing in crypto currency and choosing ICO. Thanks to all participants of this topic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 14, 2018, 12:34:03 AM
This is indeed a sure thing ever experienced by any people. Because the error is reasonable in crypto. and my biggest mistake in crypto is I never panic sell. So get a very large losses.

For my own opinion my biggest mistake was at that time of good market I was asleep and being greedy in attitude. Now with so much market declined I feel disappointed and great losses in this bearish market trend.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:25:22 AM
Last year when I start to trade on Bittrex, I spent $35 for some coin like Salt and SC. I trade daily and the profit is really great. When SC go to the highest prices last year, I got $889 in my wallet from just $35 starting. I think I could sell and got the profits but I don't know why I'm not sell it because I was hope it go up to $1000. And then SC going down and down. And till now, after few times trade but lost in almost - my balance back to $45 - I still have profits but it not much than last year. That's my biggest mistake till now
Activity: 266
August 14, 2018, 12:19:51 AM
This is indeed a sure thing ever experienced by any people. Because the error is reasonable in crypto. and my biggest mistake in crypto is I never panic sell. So get a very large losses.
Activity: 44
August 14, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
My greatest oversight here is joining an abundance battle that isn't genuine. All of the abundance crusade that I've join is trick and that was my greatest slip-up starting at now. The time and exertion that I have invested for a long energy was only an exercise in futility.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
August 13, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
Biggest mistake was definitely trying to purchase a token directly from a forum member, after I missed the ICO by a few days. After a few messages, I just sent my BTC to that user, and never received my alts. This happened when I was first getting started and was hoping to find my very own "next BTC", and thought this coin would be it. Back then I had no clue how rankings worked or escrow or anything. Fortunately I did listen to the whole "never invest more than you can afford to lose", and did not lose a whole lot.
Pages:
Jump to: