Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 26. (Read 6460 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
Anyway I'm still an inexperience in crypto, but my biggest mistake up till now was when I failed to sell my omg at $24/omg last year December. I told my friend that introduced me to crypto that I'm not selling and I want it to increase more. The best thing I should have done then was to sell it and use half of the money to reinvest
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
For now my biggest mistake is when I need to pull out all my money in my investment because of I need to go to the hospital for my health problem. So I am back to zero.. hopefully by this year I will invest again in crypto
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 09:40:46 AM
My biggest mistake: to keep the Docademic (MTC) tokens still. I could earn $ 2000 on them, but I believed John McAfee's predictions about the rise in the price of these coins. I lost a lot of money. Since then, I am skeptical about the forecasts of such large financiers.
Activity: 33
August 21, 2018, 09:40:35 AM
I sold coin too early.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 09:36:31 AM
I didn't do my own research and just have bought lots of shitcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
At some points, there were some coins i was supposed to buy, but due to my negligence, in left them. Later on, those coins performed wonderfully well and i missed the profit i would have had, had it been invested in them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 21, 2018, 09:01:43 AM
Unfortunately, this is the way the market works, you will never know for 100% what you need to sell today and what to buy .. only if you don't own insider..
If we talk about personal mistakes, I missed the moment, and I did not sell one coin, for 16 thousand, now it is about 1000 dollars.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 08:56:20 AM
My biggest mistakes when I sell my rewards on my bounty I joined them after I sell in a minute after it goes up until on the highest part. But know I just hold on it wait the right time to sell on it.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 08:37:33 AM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

Biggest mistake ? That is until now, I can't determine which coin is good , and which coin is not. Because of this thing, I may have wrong decisions that I will surely regret in the future. Crypto is risky and with this mistake I may not deal with this risk. I am not new in this kind of world so I must know it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
My biggest problem is that I do not believe in what I'm capable of. Very often people come to this opinion after they simply do not use their abilities for a long time. Therefore, often people get into situations when they stop believing in themselves. This is my problem and mistake
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
August 21, 2018, 08:29:52 AM
When I was a beginner I do remember making few panic sells and ran into bigger loss xD and one other thing was, I worked very hard for a coin and they did a exit scam. These two will be the lessons learnt for me, I'm more matured now and haven't made any of those silly mistakes so far.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2018, 08:27:51 AM
My biggey mistake is when i am newbie to Bitcoin talk. and that mistake was my Facebook is closed profile and i participate in two or three campaigns and after a month i realized that mistake.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
August 21, 2018, 08:26:35 AM
My biggest mistake is putting all my excess money into several projects to avoid betting all on one horse...in December/January...only to see literally all of them drop below a few $....where as I invested over $500 in each at the time, including several ICO's. I mean....bought in at ICO's for roughly 20 cents or more several times...and some of those currently are worth less than $0.001....

I was lucky however....I put most of my first invested fiat (my savings) into XRP which I sold little after ath....and put all of it in the projects mentioned above...and almost half of it into Vechain, ICX, Matrix AI, INS, TIO, NULS etc....so even though these are very low at the moment, chances are that they will go back towards ath again at some point....I hope Smiley
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
August 21, 2018, 08:21:14 AM
I think everyone agrees with me, the biggest mistake for all was that we believed in the ico market. To be more precise, we believed that it would last forever. And it was necessary to fix profits in the winter.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:15:36 AM
the biggest mistake in may at the beginning of all investment bitcoin with bytecoin buy was. subject to 1200 satoshi to get from bytecoin an amazing decline in the deep has seen.  What I need to discuss is trading with coins that I absolutely do not know. especially the speculative fluctuation coins!
Activity: 138
August 21, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
until now i made a mistakes because of these i've learnt alot . that was ''hurry'' . i sold out bitcoin when it was cheap , after selling that bitcoin price reach to its peak. here just learn to hold on.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 08:00:13 AM
I really like the question you initiated. I have learned a lot during reading a lot of your real experiences.
To be honest, I think my biggest mistake so far is that I didn't join when my friend told me about the cryptocurrency. I hesitated. I saw that he made a lot of money to invest in this. I will take every opportunity in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:00:01 AM
I kept on Holding Cryptos when there was a bull run. Also most were from Bounties and Airdrops. As soon as the coins hits the exchanges, I never exchanged them for BTC and kept them. Ofc, Now I feel I should have sold them for Fiat and taken the profits.
Activity: 64
August 21, 2018, 07:58:00 AM
The biggest mistake I've made in the crypto market so far is that I did not sell crypt money when it went below the price I bought. This is a test for me. I got a course. It's too expensive.
Activity: 26
August 21, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
My biggest mistake was not joining in this forum earlier. Why?  Because I knew it a long time ago but I just ignore it. The learning that suppose to be my weapon right now was gone.
Pages:
Jump to: