Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 9. (Read 6434 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
There are a few for example I had made bad investments and incurred some loss.Crypto market is volatile so ups and downs are common.
But the biggest mistake which I regret is not setting up a good mining rig when I had the opportunity.I know its not much profitable no a days but if I had did 2-3 years back then would have reached my ROI soon enough and didn't had much regrets.
No I have a small machine and occasionally do some mining that is compared to nothing that I missed,and if again this year I see next bull run may an year later i will regret a little more I guess. Tongue Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
Strangely enough, my biggest mistake is greed, it has ruined many people and will always ruin. Remember friends, never be greedy and if you have a profit and you doubt whether to sell or not, then sell!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 02, 2018, 08:04:00 PM
I am happy to share this with you since I learned a lot from it.

It might be the most awkward message that you will read this day but I'll make sure you will learned alot from it.

Way back last year, I started to know and gain knowledge about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I strive to understand how the transaction and trading happens. (the reason is because I want to earn money). i didn't learn how to wait till I decided to create multiple accounts and planned to join it all in a campaigns (signature). I read articles, I paraphrase them and posted directly to create a content. All my accounts were banned. And here I am now after a year striving to get merit. I have 10 accounts in the past. If I desciplined myself in that moment, I should my have accounts with me. I think that I've lost a lot of opportunities but still I believe it is not the end.

Reminder for all of you:

Never make anything happen so fast,
Be patient and wait for your turn
Do not dehumanize people from stealing their content (you could learn but do not steal from them)
Be cautious enough to make replies and topic that you are not sure about (reasearch further)

Lastly, be thankful to those who will give you merits, l
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
Honestly, my biggest mistake is to hold my coins till now! I got the golden time of crypto world but I did not sell! Maybe I was greedy, I thought BTC can make 50K USD this year! Now sometimes I regret very much.
Activity: 270
October 02, 2018, 07:34:35 PM
My biggest mistake and regret in crypto was I ignored and haven't got the chance to join bounty and airdrops last year, I started to join late now and I feel regret for it because the rewards now are lower compared before.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:25:15 PM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

My biggest mistake is i didint invest in pchain . I have to 100 eth allocation for pchain. But i didint invest in it and after that pchain did 4x. and i cried like a little girl.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 04:38:20 PM
The biggest mistake I might have made was to sell neblio coins when the price was so cheap, because in just one month, Neblio reached the highest price and it was far more expensive than when I sold it
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 02, 2018, 04:33:21 PM
to keep of snovio token was with the level of 1100 from 100 investment and the price moved down after that to gives with less on chance as closing with the better returns as the decision for exchange was with the market of arbitration.
Activity: 630
October 02, 2018, 04:25:56 PM
I made a lot of trading before learning what is crypto. So I lost money. And then I learned I should read about the market and watch it for a while..
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
October 02, 2018, 04:13:11 PM
My big mistake is panic, when my wallet fell by 80% and I hurriedly started to sell part of it. But I realized that it was my mistake. We must learn to wait.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 02, 2018, 03:59:16 PM
The main miscalculation of which injured everyone a whole lot is usually picking out to share the designed information with a choice which often suspended the bank account although When I placed subject matter for just an excessive performing challenge at this time there in addition to I could truthfully definitely not possibly be settled many the work. The item, however, is painful everyone until finally time frame. When I hope When I never ever utilized choice. I attack of which software with regards to hostility to cryptocurrency in addition to ICOs.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 05:42:17 PM
My biggest regret up to now for not selling some tokens when the price is expensive, some tokens that make me regret are PPT, Oyster Pearl, Titanium BAR (even now a scam) and so on.
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
Ah I believe that I once bought 100,000 coins ripla, and sold on first jump , earned I then 2-3000 , but I could would earn very big money (
October 01, 2018, 05:06:51 PM
Probably there are no such moments yet. Of which I can now regret. So far, but what will be further difficult to say. I hope that I will never regret. I want to work and receive only pleasant news.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
October 01, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
Eventhough i do my best to avoid panic selling, one time i made that mistake, too. So that’s my biggest regret for now. Crypto market can be very stresful sometimes.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 04:31:29 PM
For not holding my eth, I buy all my eth when it was beneath 10 usd. At that point dao hack happen. I sold it. I have no direction, I was noobs amid that time, at that point I removed myself in crypto . I didn't dedicate my opportunity to examine this industry. Ordinary, I am brimming with lament , I ought to situate in my terrace currently drinking tea and not to stress my back.
October 01, 2018, 04:30:56 PM
Probably in what I lost in my rush. I sold my crypto currency very early. At the same time, almost nothing earned. I regret this, but I try to teach myself patience and patience. I think in the future I will be more patient.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 01, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
The biggest mistake was in January when I was too passionate by the bull run and I didn't sell anything that time. I could have much more money now. But I have to face with the new reality
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 04:25:04 PM
My biggest mistake is sold my pundi token too early, i should get more than 5k$ from my investment but i need to sell my investment because i need that money to pay my college, when i see pundi token got listed on binance i can't sleep more than 2 days.  Cry
Activity: 182
October 01, 2018, 04:17:07 PM
I have not been so mistaken as to be very sorry. It is clear that having laid their way in the crypto-currency, there were mistakes and misses. But they only strengthened my strength for future investments.
Pages:
Jump to: