Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 29. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
For me, the confirmations time, I hope Bitcoin adopt VNL Zero time confirmation..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I dont have big problem with bicoin,
but for know just too late confirmed transaction, I think it's not big problem
I think that is normal because i always encounter that late/delay in confirmation i think its because of our bitcoin have more securities need to confirm all of our transaction they want to secure all our bitcoin.
Activity: 70
I dont have big problem with bicoin,
but for know just too late confirmed transaction, I think it's not big problem
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
For me, the main problem Bitcoin actually like any other deflationary currency is stagnating. Roughly speaking, the growing exchange rate encourages people to not spend money and accumulate them. In addition, the opportunity to profit from a simple moneymaking saves people from having to produce goods and services. The result is a hard crisis of the entire economy, because a society can not live in abundance, when nobody does anything.

this is a big issue with bitcoin and it is slowing down the process of adoption. because people are just holding their coins and are refusing to spend it and in order to become more popular and reaching the adoption stage you should spend bitcoin on services to spread it so the price can really rise and not just get pumped.
Activity: 196
For me, the main problem Bitcoin actually like any other deflationary currency is stagnating. Roughly speaking, the growing exchange rate encourages people to not spend money and accumulate them. In addition, the opportunity to profit from a simple moneymaking saves people from having to produce goods and services. The result is a hard crisis of the entire economy, because a society can not live in abundance, when nobody does anything.
Activity: 100
One of the biggest problem with bitcoin is the confirmation time.

This because nobody can know exactly when the a transaction will be confirmed.

Because we have seen many attacks or 'stress test' to the network which thousands of transaction are not confirmed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Price movements have been a problem for me so far, as every time my decision of buying or selling goes wrong, I don't know how to overcome it.

I also hate it but keep in mind that because of this you can also make a lot of profit like these days.
Its going up and down you can buy and cash out high with nice profits due to that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
Just the transaction confirmation is always the problem with bitcoins, It sometimes takes 24 hours before the transaction finishes, That is my problem encountered except scammers that own hyip sites

it's very long time, im never waiting more than 1hours to get 1confirmed, i think it's depending about how much your fee and how much you send bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
my biggest problem is i can't use it in real life, only few real merchand in my country accept bitcoin, also atm bitcoin is very far from my village.

That is the problem that we all are facing at a moment, that we don't find any physical shop where we can spend bitcoins to buy anything, but things will change in future for sure, we need to have patience for that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
my biggest problem is i can't use it in real life, only few real merchand in my country accept bitcoin, also atm bitcoin is very far from my village.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Just the transaction confirmation is always the problem with bitcoins, It sometimes takes 24 hours before the transaction finishes, That is my problem encountered except scammers that own hyip sites
Activity: 798
The biggest problem for me in bitcoin right now is less store are accepting bitcoin as payment.. unlike paypal.. this is i thin the best problem about bitcoin.. but i know in the future bitcoin will be popular in some coutries.

you can choose to use a bitcoin related debit card which will allow you to pay everywhere in the world. you can even use it to withdraw money via an atm if you so wish. the only down side of withdrawing money from atm's with such a debit card, is that the fee is very high.

Exactly fee is too high at a moment, but still we can afford to have bitcoin debit card as it will be really helpful at the time of emergencies when you are desperate need of money.
Activity: 168
For me the biggest problem with Bitcoin. Is that you can lose a lot of money and that is not good. But you can also earn a lot of money with Bitcoin.
But patience is very important. I hope that we can all make some profit later in the future. But you never know, it is hard to predict.
legendary
Activity: 896
The biggest problem for me in bitcoin right now is less store are accepting bitcoin as payment.. unlike paypal.. this is i thin the best problem about bitcoin.. but i know in the future bitcoin will be popular in some coutries.

you can choose to use a bitcoin related debit card which will allow you to pay everywhere in the world. you can even use it to withdraw money via an atm if you so wish. the only down side of withdrawing money from atm's with such a debit card, is that the fee is very high.
Activity: 294
I guess the my biggest problem about bitcoin as what alnost everyone here experienced is the confirmation time, that takes so long period of time before I received the bitcoin to my account.
Yeah right, I've been having trouble confirmation stalled for 5 days. Perhaps it should be repaired by bitcoin so that users can feel comfortable. But it does not become a severe problem.
That's insane because that just means the miners are not focused on your transaction even if it is high priority so that sucks man sorry but yeah my biggest problem/one of them is definitely the confirmation times.
Confirmation stalled for 5 days? Are you legit? The longest confirmation time I ever had was 2 hours. I don't remember the transaction fee I placed but it really was the longest one I had. It's not only the tx fees that makes you high priority, it's also the age of your coins and the size. Those are factors to consider.

Yeah but that's not always the case like Blockchain has a set amount that it uses and it's always HIGH priority which usually works out well but sometimes it just gets stuck in a "limbo" state that you cannot get out of.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
I guess the my biggest problem about bitcoin as what alnost everyone here experienced is the confirmation time, that takes so long period of time before I received the bitcoin to my account.
Yeah right, I've been having trouble confirmation stalled for 5 days. Perhaps it should be repaired by bitcoin so that users can feel comfortable. But it does not become a severe problem.
That's insane because that just means the miners are not focused on your transaction even if it is high priority so that sucks man sorry but yeah my biggest problem/one of them is definitely the confirmation times.
Confirmation stalled for 5 days? Are you legit? The longest confirmation time I ever had was 2 hours. I don't remember the transaction fee I placed but it really was the longest one I had. It's not only the tx fees that makes you high priority, it's also the age of your coins and the size. Those are factors to consider.
Activity: 812
The main problem is unstability of rates.also bitcoin is not available in most countries. so people can't easily buy and sell there
i doubt that it is that big of a problem to be honest because the fact that bitcoin is not stable isnt bad at all, in fact it allows you to earn a lot of money out of trading and attracts new people

my biggest problem with bitcoins is the fact that confirmations sometimes might be really slow as it might take an hour for bitcoin transaction to be confirmed sometimes

Delay in confirmation is also not a major problem I guess, as only sometimes it gets delay, majority of times its done in maximum 20 minutes and I am very much satisfied with it.
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The main problem is unstability of rates.also bitcoin is not available in most countries. so people can't easily buy and sell there
i doubt that it is that big of a problem to be honest because the fact that bitcoin is not stable isnt bad at all, in fact it allows you to earn a lot of money out of trading and attracts new people

my biggest problem with bitcoins is the fact that confirmations sometimes might be really slow as it might take an hour for bitcoin transaction to be confirmed sometimes
legendary
Activity: 1568
My biggest problem with Bitcoin, one which I don't believe can ever be implemented is smart contracts. If the future is cryptocurrency, then the future is a cryptocurrency with smart contracts as I see it.

Smart contracts are still a very new idea and after the DAO debacle it's clear we are years away of using it for anything in real life where everyday security and laws come in play.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Not like a problem but sometime it has, Where do i spend my BTC like our regional currency. There too many futures thats not enable in my locality. Transaction confirmation is bit delay because some time we need some bucks in emergency.
Pages:
Jump to: