Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 76. (Read 135083 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 01, 2016, 12:14:23 PM
Problem? The need for internet connectivity if you want to make transactions. Sms could be a great part of bitcoin (idk if something along the lines do exist) and be one of its killer app. There are many developing countries in which not all people could afford internet connection and sms is readily available into their infrastructures.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 01, 2016, 12:06:49 PM
the only biggest problem is that the price is high right now and i can not buy cheap bitcoins as an investment that could bring me fast and easy money Cheesy

The price is not high any more. It is below $400 for some time. If the mining difficulty keep on rising, some miners will lose money.
The price level will always go up and down and it will not affect the bitcoins prosperity. and I feel the way bitcoins price is increasing and its benefits people are knowing all around the world, criminal people will take advantage of it.

Yeah, and criminals are already into bitcoin I guess, but we cannot be sure as bitcoin is decentralized and we don't have control over it, but yes more and more people will start using bitcoins, it will become more popular across the globe and price will be more stable.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 01, 2016, 12:03:29 PM
online security wallet that always worries me when big bitcoin deposit funds there.

Then why putting big deposits in that kind of wallet?

Although it's trusted it's a nice thing if we aren't putting all our funds in only one wallet to minimize the risk and somehow the loss just in case of abnormality.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 11:59:41 AM
the only biggest problem is that the price is high right now and i can not buy cheap bitcoins as an investment that could bring me fast and easy money Cheesy

The price is not high any more. It is below $400 for some time. If the mining difficulty keep on rising, some miners will lose money.
The price level will always go up and down and it will not affect the bitcoins prosperity. and I feel the way bitcoins price is increasing and its benefits people are knowing all around the world, criminal people will take advantage of it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
February 01, 2016, 11:53:56 AM
online security wallet that always worries me when big bitcoin deposit funds there.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 01, 2016, 11:49:11 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that you can use it only on a few websites.
Its also that there are a lot of scammers around.
The third is that the bitcoin wallets are sometimes hacked.

There is no scammers if people will not let themselves to be scammed.

Preventing scammers is much easier than preventing hackers.

There are ways. The best defense against scammers are yourself. Learn to research, asked question to the community or any related thing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 11:26:24 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that you can use it only on a few websites.
Its also that there are a lot of scammers around.
The third is that the bitcoin wallets are sometimes hacked.
Activity: 210
February 01, 2016, 10:55:46 AM
The problem that I am facing with bitcoins at a moment is no one in my country is aware about bitcoins, and there are no merchants that are accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment, and that makes me worried, I hope it will change in future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 01, 2016, 09:58:38 AM
Instability of the prices are a real problem to any seller who plans on selling directly in bitcoin (a third party that instantly converts it to fiat is still strongly required do make business IRL).

So you want the market adjust for people?

If that is the case, the seller must adjust it's terms and some possible solution to cover those "holes" they see.

A really good seller is thinking out of the box and those covering hole attempt can be applied in general aspects including the business of selling products thru bitcoin payment.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 01, 2016, 09:37:12 AM
source of earning bitcoin is my biggest problem and the trasaction conformation time

More posting with good stuffs and having some great knowledge could be the first step in earning it. It is your mind that is earning for now. Then someday it will be your wallet that will be filled up. Heads up.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
February 01, 2016, 09:14:31 AM
source of earning bitcoin is my biggest problem and the trasaction conformation time

meanwhile it could be the way to EARN MONEY! not only btc, because you can convert fiat money in btc, or maybe make work to get paid with btc Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 01, 2016, 09:07:33 AM
Confirmation times are going to be kind of a problem IMO

Confirmation is not an issue every time, sometimes the confirmations are instant, but I believe that as bitcoin will grow more in future, this issue will also be sorted out, and there are many positive  sides of bitcoins, we cannot hate bitcoins only because of delay in confirmation.
yeah agree. I don't want just because a long tim confirmation, many people hate bitcoin and leave bitcoin, I don't want that to happen
I hope bitcoin, could develop fix it
Activity: 196
February 01, 2016, 08:58:33 AM

You should join signature campaign to earn good amount of bitcoins, you can also go for faucets, but it will not pay you in huge amount and it would be very time consuming, and when it comes to confirmation time it will be solved in future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
February 01, 2016, 08:51:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
February 01, 2016, 08:21:35 AM

not really it's up to the merchants, they can already accept zero conf, especially if they are going to accept any "less than 6 conf transaction"

because any less than 6 can be attacked by a non-51% attack
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2016, 07:51:28 AM

Confirmation is not an issue every time, sometimes the confirmations are instant, but I believe that as bitcoin will grow more in future, this issue will also be sorted out, and there are many positive  sides of bitcoins, we cannot hate bitcoins only because of delay in confirmation.
Activity: 97
February 01, 2016, 07:44:00 AM
Instability of the prices are a real problem to any seller who plans on selling directly in bitcoin (a third party that instantly converts it to fiat is still strongly required do make business IRL).
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
February 01, 2016, 07:36:11 AM
Activity: 60
February 01, 2016, 07:18:46 AM
I would say the fluctuations. Obviously it's not bad when they go up but Every-time I decide to finally spend a bit of my coins to buy something I want the price falls which is really annoying so I don't bother as I feel like I'll be losing money using it. Decided not to bother now and just hold them for long term in the hope that I can buy more for my money in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 07:12:26 AM

What price can you consider as high? If we are back in around $280 saga last year what it is compare to the price today?

If the mining difficulty will keep on rising, the price will surely kicks and big miners will not lose money here in general.
Maybe I think if in this month bitcoin price decline has been a natural thing, I'm sure this year bitcoin price index increased in the previous year.

We have to wait and stay calm, all will definitely return to the original.
Pages:
Jump to: