Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 74. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 05:21:24 AM
The value may change very much. I think that's the biggest disadvantage.
Because I think the effect that the later will be worth more.
But you can never know in advance.
Activity: 448
February 10, 2016, 04:54:55 AM
My biggest problem is that the bitcoin is has a bad name on most of country's. Also the thing that you can not pay on many stores or websites with it, I hate it.
Activity: 392
February 10, 2016, 04:48:32 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is how difficult to earn bitcoin by free way.. it is can not by instant free way. But no problem, i had joining with signatures campaign since few months ago and very help me to collect bitcoin much enough..  Wink

You can always earn fiat and use the earned money to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 10, 2016, 04:44:39 AM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is how difficult to earn bitcoin by free way.. it is can not by instant free way. But no problem, i had joining with signatures campaign since few months ago and very help me to collect bitcoin much enough..  Wink

Bitcoin is like money. So the same principle goes with the fiat money. It's not hard if you have a source one. Just put some work and effort on it and everything will be fine.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
February 10, 2016, 01:47:19 AM
Difficulty to actually use it for a person just starting, some don't understand how to do it "and I tried explaining to a bunch of people and did not get them to use it because of that", also the bad publicity it already has is a big problem when trying to get people to use it.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
February 10, 2016, 01:25:36 AM

It is free that is why they dont let it be easy to get. Work is always needed to provide for you to be paid. That "free" word should be taken out though. It should be said "Work and get bitcoin" it is not entirely free if you worked for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 01:20:53 AM
It's still too complicated to use and I can't rely on it to be really safe. I'd like to have an option to attach some to my own identity so noone will be able to steal the portion I want to make public to spend anytime I want and keep the rest private

Lol scammers will be everywhere dude. No need to gear of it just use offline wallet or cold storage to safeguard your bitcoin. If you take banking sector also there are many scammers hacking credit card other details hack our account.
Activity: 672
February 10, 2016, 12:58:28 AM
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
February 10, 2016, 12:52:31 AM
The problem with me is that I need to wait long for the confirmations, as it is very time consuming and also irritating sometimes, as it will not be that helpful at the time of emergencies where you need to transfer money to someone else.
yeah it makes us very upset, if we are in need of money is very important (urgent) but still unconfrim
it makes me very upset.
how to solve this?

why you not increase your bitcoin fee ?
http://bitcoinfees.com/

if you give 100.000 satosi in your transaction im sure your transaction will be confirmed faster than use 10.000 satosi Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
February 09, 2016, 11:57:05 PM
The problem with me is that I need to wait long for the confirmations, as it is very time consuming and also irritating sometimes, as it will not be that helpful at the time of emergencies where you need to transfer money to someone else.
yeah it makes us very upset, if we are in need of money is very important (urgent) but still unconfrim
it makes me very upset.
how to solve this?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2016, 11:36:39 PM
It's still too complicated to use and I can't rely on it to be really safe. I'd like to have an option to attach some to my own identity so noone will be able to steal the portion I want to make public to spend anytime I want and keep the rest private
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
February 09, 2016, 11:32:46 PM
online security wallet that always worries me when big bitcoin deposit funds there.

Wallets in general: A wallet that does currency conversion within... multi sig desktop... little things can make it more user friendly.

Maybe if you guys worries in online wallet..try change to offline wallet.it will be secure..
For me i still comfort using online wallet like blockchain that help me transaction ..so far its secure and comfort using that wallet

Electrum is as easy to use than any other online wallet, and it can be used offline too.

yeah I don,t have any problem now but what time is create problem .I don,t know maybe now other people with problem . I don,t know
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 09, 2016, 10:07:42 PM
Not many shops accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment in my country and that is the biggest problem I am facing at a moment, I can't buy any physical product using bitcoins, I have to be dependent on fiat currency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
February 09, 2016, 09:29:07 PM
The security problem is my biggest concern. Decentralization is a good perk for BTC but it makes this currency too risky. I wonder how it will be when one BTC costs 5-6 digits USD...
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 09, 2016, 09:24:50 PM
Activity: 546
February 09, 2016, 09:09:02 PM
Problem? The need for internet connectivity if you want to make transactions. Sms could be a great part of bitcoin (idk if something along the lines do exist) and be one of its killer app. There are many developing countries in which not all people could afford internet connection and sms is readily available into their infrastructures.

Send bitcoins through sms and with no internet connection? There is a program like that here on the Philippines named http://boom.cash/ Take a look on their site to know how it works, its exclusive in the Philippines right now though. Haven't tried it personally since I'm not an avid user or sms
Activity: 210
February 09, 2016, 08:57:01 PM
Problem? The need for internet connectivity if you want to make transactions. Sms could be a great part of bitcoin (idk if something along the lines do exist) and be one of its killer app. There are many developing countries in which not all people could afford internet connection and sms is readily available into their infrastructures.
yeah for current use and for bitcoin transactions, still should use the Internet. This will make you trouble if your area without internet coverage
maybe in the future, will be present, bitcoin transactions by sms or offline, we always wait

That would be great if bitcoin transactions allows us to go offline, it would solve problems of many people especially in the interiors of the countries where they face the problem of internet or even the issues related to electricity.
Activity: 1190
February 09, 2016, 11:24:51 AM
yeah for current use and for bitcoin transactions, still should use the Internet. This will make you trouble if your area without internet coverage
maybe in the future, will be present, bitcoin transactions by sms or offline, we always wait
Activity: 238
February 03, 2016, 11:26:44 AM
Me i think the biggest problem with Bitcoin is how it's still so unstable. But then again if you think about it that's how most of us are earning profits from Bitcoin. So aside from this, I think I'm going to go with its slow response issues.. If Bitcoin is to be taken seriously, then this has to be worked on.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 03, 2016, 11:19:47 AM
i don't like the fact that bad people could be using it to do harm to other people, i understand that btc is an open field but it still annoys me

Then your a good man. Some doesnt think like that to get a faster profit. They will enter the realm of darkness just to make their worldly needs come true. Conscience is not an option for them. They dont even feel that those money that they steal are harvested for many days just to have some.
many risks when you joined the bitcoin. there will be hackers and fraudsters, perhaps you also been deceived by an investment site or other site, that's the risk of using bitcoin

We can cover those risk with risk related solutions.

In every money making scheme risk are always there that's why it's a good practice to have a stable solution to cover and minimize the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: