Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favorite 3 altcoins and why? - page 8. (Read 6606 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
September 20, 2017, 12:51:43 PM
Please share here
What's your favorite 3 altcoins and why?

I hope to discover new cool altcoins after this post
 Grin
my favorite altcoin is Ethereum, Waves and Ripple but the most important still Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 12:06:41 PM
there is bitcoin, ethereum, monetha, I invest from all three, the reason is because with their popularity still exist and continue to look growing, I am also very interested in LTC because my prime tradding is LTC
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 07:28:30 AM
DeepOnion- nice project, strong community, great potential
ETH- great potential, further development will bring more new fields in crypto
Bitcoin- this coin did it. Bitcoin opened all crypto doors and who knows what. It's in everyday use more and more each day

That's my list. There is a lot more good coins out there, but hey next time give us 10 coins list Wink it would be much easier.
Activity: 41
Merit: 7
September 20, 2017, 07:17:58 AM
Hi!

Nr. 1: Verge – XVG

Nr. 2: Ark

Nr. 3: Dash

Bye
Activity: 274
September 20, 2017, 05:44:50 AM
MAID - great project, will change how we use. They're building slowly and stable...the right way to approach such a big task
ETH - it's barely an altcoin anymore, but because of the potential that it has, smart contracts and real world usability
MONERO - privacy, existing usability and with that potential for future integration
Activity: 196
September 20, 2017, 05:43:42 AM
LTC - follows bitcoin and is growing
ETH - Perhaps one day it will go to 1000 dollars
XRP - Waiting for the $1 price tag Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 05:36:31 AM
Btc-e code - fast transaction
usdt - everyone will like this coin
bitcoin - the more btc you have the more happiness in your life
is USDT altcoin? I think USDT is US Dollar, oo my god i am wrong to understand this symbol
USDT is a crypto tethered to the US Dollar. So 1 USDT == 1 US$.
Activity: 317
September 20, 2017, 05:30:34 AM
WAVES is one of my favorites because I see it as "ethereum killer" and I believe that it will replace ethereum in future.
CIVIC is also one of the very good projects available in the market.
MONERO is a project with a lot of potential and can be a bigger success in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
September 20, 2017, 05:24:28 AM
1. iota for long term --> it will rise in future because more and more companies start involve in iota projects.

2. waves --> i like the platform and the new roadmap, good community

3. ethereum --> need for icos and other payments
Activity: 476
September 20, 2017, 05:13:16 AM
Please share here

Grin
When it comes to hold in a long term, my top 3 choices altcoin for this was Xem, Waves and Maid. Now when it comes to short term which I think it will increase in a short period of time was Dent, Xvg, Rdd, Bay, and Xmy. This is just my observation regarding what I saw to their chart graph.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
September 20, 2017, 02:51:07 AM
For me I would be happy to invest in the older coins or established coins with good adaption lime ethereum, dash and ripple
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
September 20, 2017, 02:46:34 AM
Waves & XEL are both 2 promising projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 20, 2017, 02:45:18 AM
WAVES, STRAITS & RIPLLE are my personal favorites as all of these coins have a lot of potential. Waves is the platform which will surely replace ethereum in future. Straits is friends with Microsoft and ripple is a very stable altcoin.
Activity: 462
September 20, 2017, 02:40:27 AM
DASH is a good altcoin as it has a very stable price.
ETHEREUM is a very good altcoin as it hosts most of the ICOs.
LITECOIN is a good altcoin and has a lot of potential.
Activity: 742
September 20, 2017, 02:37:37 AM
Please share here

Grin
An interesting question. Currently, I see a lot of types of altcoins appear on the market, they also have the potential and gradually become profitable investments after Bitcoin. My first favorite altcoin was Ethereum, it was definitely. Ethereum is not just the name of an algorithmic currency; it is precisely the international network of connected computers. Copper Ether is present in the form of computer code and has a separate Blockchain-based hierarchy, so we can do more with it. Besides Bitcoin, Dash and Ripple are my choices, they are very good altcoin, very potential in value.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
September 20, 2017, 01:16:53 AM
These are my top three favorite altcoins:

1. Verge - I love it because it is really the symbol of being anonymous. Aside from that, this coin is still very cheap but has a potential for growth in the future.

2. Ripple - It is also cheap in the market and Ripple connects banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporations.

3. Digibyte - I love it because its focus is primarily on cyber securities.

These are the coins that I love and I hope that they will have a huge growth in the future.
Activity: 616
September 20, 2017, 12:12:42 AM
Please share here

Grin
before I have found a post that is almost similar to your post. but I will try to answer your question.
  my only real favorite coin is 2. Ethereum and Riplle. I love Eth and Xrp because they are quite stable and strong and have a good future. but if I have to choose my 3rd coin, then it looks like I will choose BAT.
Activity: 199
September 19, 2017, 11:47:39 PM
ETH is a good choice for me Cheesy with ETH we can buy many good token. See monaco only need 3 month to x20. Then stratis and game is good for me too
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 19, 2017, 11:44:19 PM
Btc-e code - fast transaction
usdt - everyone will like this coin
bitcoin - the more btc you have the more happiness in your life
is USDT altcoin? I think USDT is US Dollar, oo my god i am wrong to understand this symbol
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 19, 2017, 11:28:19 PM
Please share here

Grin

For now, I decide to buy btc, eth and adx. Btc always become my favorite because the price action & volume history has a good record. Eth become my second coin, not for investment but for trading and until now give me profit 3%/ month for a year. Adx, even this is a new coin, I like the concept and platform. For that reason I believe ADX will survive also. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: