Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?! - page 31. (Read 37346 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

For me a very good coin for investment is Ethereum and NEO, this second coin is my favorite coin, I think these two coins have a very bright future so I use them for investment.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:23:22 PM
The Spl.yt are developing a public social utility protocol to form the foundation for a decentralized e- commerce system. The Spl.yt protocol will help buyers and sellers save time and money by removing middlemen functions to empower e-commerce participants to achieve their economic goals. The design and intent of this protocol is such that, ultimately, it will become a self- sustaining system that is operated and governed by the community with little involvement from the Spl.yt Core Foundation. As a rapidly growing business sector, e-commerce continues to open up new avenues for exploring, comparing and purchasing products worldwide. Spl.yt, a smart contract protocol, aims improve the e-commerce system for buyers and sellers by automating functions currently performed by “middlemen” marketplaces like Amazon, eBay and Alibaba.
Such popular online platforms have no doubt transformed the way in which we shop and live. Access, convenience, low prices and the availability of a large selection of products are among the many benefits these platforms deliver to consumers. But such benefits provided by centralized corporations come at a cost — increased prices, process inefficiencies and aggressive marketing using huge amounts of personal data. 
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 02:51:21 PM
I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Tradelize, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
At this moment I have several favorite coins, some are Monero, Ripple that I use quite often to invest and mainly
Ethereum which is a very stable currency and with great potential to buy and maintain for a long time.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 20, 2018, 12:47:21 PM
I prefer focus on lower ammount of coins because it can make me easier invest in these coins and decrease risk of lost my money.

In last time i trying be focused on ethereum and neo because i am interested about their good technology which has huge potencial to increase price in next months. This is my argument why you should try with these coins
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
July 20, 2018, 05:04:17 AM
my favorite coin to date is bitcoin yes of course i really like bitcoin because bitcoin is the center of all cryptocurrency available and from bitcoin i can also get very big advantage because bitcoin have very limited supply.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 02:21:41 AM
if my favorite coin is certainly bitcoin and ethereum. because the two coins have a very good potential in the future and very profitable as well
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 01:57:10 AM
I trust ETH, ADA and OMG very much. ICON and Wanchain are among my folks. I am dividing income and profits.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 01:06:54 AM
My attention was drawn to one of the project of COINVEST-a platform, which together includes a multi-functional portable wallet and exchange. I think this project is worth paying attention to as he has a good future.
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 12:41:31 AM
Zcash  binance coin  dash  decree these are my favourite coin.These are good for small investors.Better for long term and short term investments.By the end of this year I think the price will increase.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:24:33 AM
five favorite coins of course, the first is bitcoin because the price is very high and also bitcoin is a promising coin for our investment
etherium is the second because one of the many coins in transaksikan in exchange
and for  it is like the LTC and the top 10 coins on the exchange exchanges
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 12:08:04 AM
I like the coin or tokens that are in ethereum platform. patience in hold will make me gain profit. I have hold and prove that token is actually good too. apart from top coinmarketcap
Activity: 56
July 20, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

Of course Ethereum, Waves, and Neo are my favorite coins but if talking about new coins then Docademic and Nebula are my favorite coins,
Activity: 171
July 19, 2018, 11:38:36 PM
IOTA, XLM, ADA. The coin I am interested in and love. I'm excited because coinbase has listed XLM, ADA. It has shifted the price more aggressively. I'm enjoying the fun with them. ETH, ODE, AMN are also among them.
Activity: 845
July 19, 2018, 11:03:52 PM
Until now I still hold DOGE, although it is downhill but DOGE is the second coin I know after bitcoin, I'm sure DOGE performance will soon improve so I will hold up for a long time.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 09:36:01 PM
Currently there are too many currencies in this market, some of them would be the best of all Bitcoin, others Litecoin, Monero,Ethereum that lately its growth is very solid. Neo with great potential in the future and last of my favorite Ripple.
Activity: 101
July 19, 2018, 06:30:52 PM
Spl.yt is the first smart contract-powered e-commerce protocol designed to automate points of friction in the e-commerce industry -- barriers that have allowed large centralized oligopolistic entities (like Amazon, Walmart, Alibaba, ebay, Walmart, and CJ Affiliate) to capture the legacy market. Spl.yt’s Alpha demo is available to test loading inventory onto its decentralized inventory system and to use its software tokens. A few other blockchain-based projects are developing platforms to address various issues plaguing today’s e-commerce regime, thereby validating the need for solutions, though their centralized business models and failure to contemplate decentralized governance over their products indicates they will never reach the same levels of success truly decentralized projects Bitcoin or Ethereum have. Without evidence of progress and a truly decentralized mission, we do not believe these new projects represent real competition, so Spl.yt’s real competitors are those listed above that reap a lion’s share of the rewards without adding value for buyers, sellers, and other marketplaces. Blockchain technology is a game-changing solution that shows promise in the rapidly evolving e-commerce arena. At the heart of new advancements in this space is the Spl.yt Core Foundation, a blockchain-backed nonprofit operating out of Santa Monica, California. This startup aims to deliver a smart contract-based protocol that supports a new era of efficient, transparent and secure e-commerce systems.
Targeting those who sell, buy or facilitate purchases of retail items online, Spl.yt will help save time and money for this audience by removing middlemen functions and services by way of its decentralized e-commerce model.
Spl.yt’s capabilities include an automated global inventory system, fractional asset ownership and management, inter-marketplace reputation tracking, fair dispute resolution and automated affiliate marketing incentives. Driven by a global blockchain inventory, one that features tokenized incentives to foster honest, real transactions, those involved in buying and selling will experience Spl.yt’s fair and efficient e-commerce process.
Activity: 203
July 16, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
So far I only used Bitcoin and ETH on my transaction since these coins are the only coins that are available on our local digital wallet and I can easily trade our fiat to this two coins easily.
Activity: 658
July 16, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
the first coin I choose is the king of the crypto currency Bitcoin, the reason is because the price is very expensive. and fantastic price fluctuations
hereafter is ethereum, the reason is because its product ie smartcontract is widely used, the third I choose Tokenomy (TEN) because this coin is my country coin, to 4 I choose Ripple (XRP) alsanya because crypto currency is very easy exchanged for FIAT currency
the last one I chose Monero, this coin has very good potential
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
July 15, 2018, 05:36:47 PM
My favorite coin is Bitcoin.
Reason- it is not only the premiere but it is also the most valuable and acceptable cryptocurrency all over the world. And with the help of the lightening network, Bitcoin transaction speed is satisfactory for everyday transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: