Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?! - page 35. (Read 37346 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 281
May 15, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Masari, Monero, Iota
My favorite coins are Bitcoin and ETH. There are other coins as well but being a student of finance, I choose the ones with low risk, high output, high liquidity and high percent per unit profit. These factors have led me chose Bitcoin and ETH and the data supports my decision for it explicitly shows the probability of success in any business. Besides, both Bitcoin and ETH are rising high and promises future prosperity.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:21:44 AM
Ethereum
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 14, 2018, 10:52:01 PM
My favorite coin on the market? This is definitely a bitcoin, it is a bit predictable, but sometimes occurs with it is inexplicable, so I guess I like this currency and simpatiziruet.
for many users of the crypto currency, Bitcoin is the best coin, since they are accumulating Bitcoin today, in order to have a good profit after that, because there was always a lot of information about forward-looking forecasts for the future. I think that we have not yet fully learned the positive or negative potential of Bitcoin.
For me BTC would also be the best. Just learn and explore it then at the end of the day u will fully satisfy the volatility of this crypto currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
my favorite coin is ARK . it is very special . encrypt mining consumes a lot of electricity . ark's voting mechanism completely avoids wasting energy . it works fine now . other coins can emulate it . become an eco-friendly coin .
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 05:16:54 PM
Ethereum
Ripple
NEO
VeChain

I think that the total volume of the crypto money I have listed above, or one of them, will be able to cross the bitcoat in the future and get a large share of the currency.
Activity: 518
May 14, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

What is my favorite coin? My favorite coin is one that hasn't yet been launched, but shows great promise.
See the advantage that btc and eth have is mostly that they came in first. But when you talk about utility, then upcoming projects best these two current giants of crypto.
There are quite a number of upcoming projects, but one that shows great promise is Multiversum. The project is a new approach to blockchains of the future, including benefits like privacy, authentication, resiliency among other great features.
The team consists of what I think are valid tech savvy people, who in some blog posts know seem to know what they are talking about. The only thing I find lacking is the marketing, but even though the marketing is wanting, I'd rather have a great product that has the potential to sell itself instead of a blitz hype type of campaign.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 14, 2018, 03:40:47 PM
My favorite coin on the market? This is definitely a bitcoin, it is a bit predictable, but sometimes occurs with it is inexplicable, so I guess I like this currency and simpatiziruet.
for many users of the crypto currency, Bitcoin is the best coin, since they are accumulating Bitcoin today, in order to have a good profit after that, because there was always a lot of information about forward-looking forecasts for the future. I think that we have not yet fully learned the positive or negative potential of Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
May 14, 2018, 03:37:55 PM
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
May 12, 2018, 11:55:33 AM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
Top 5 altcoin that I like the most is Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, NEO and Monero. All of them are altcoins that I think have good potential. Ethereum, Cardano and IOTA have good growth rates, which provide high stability. I believe that in the next few months their prices will increase. About NEO, this is altcoin promising. It is called Ethereum of China. It has many advantages over Ethereum as Neo's transaction processing speed is faster than Etheruem. NEO's supportive community is also growing. Finally Monero, this is a very good altcoin. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous, no third party can find Monero users. In the future, I think Monero will be more popular.
Activity: 393
May 12, 2018, 11:19:38 AM
bitcoin, ethereum, waves, IOTA and Litecoin
i believe with all cryptocurrency above,
solid coins and the development is active too
Activity: 35
May 12, 2018, 09:52:35 AM
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Masari, Monero, Iota
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
May 12, 2018, 09:50:13 AM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
I have many coins that I really favorite, my first favorite coin is ofcourse ETHEREUM, second BITCOIN, third NEO, fourth AION and last CAPP.
 These kinds of coin are really good for long term position, that's why I really holding them for long term. My top 5 coins is very the best!
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 12, 2018, 09:47:20 AM
Ripple (XRP), TEN, ARK, Ethereum and Bitcoin.
these five coins I like for the same reason because this coin is very profitable when I trade on some exchange
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 12, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
My 5 favorite coins are:

- Bitcoin, because it started it all.
- Waves, because it provides an amazing platform, with token creation tab, leasing and decentralized exchanges.
- Minexcoin, because it gives me daily dividends.
- Mysterium, because a decentralized VPN is needed.
- Ethereum, because many useful tokens are based on it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
May 12, 2018, 08:53:53 AM
5 of my favorite coins, 1, minexcoin reason using their own platform, 2,bitcoin reason suitable for investment, 3,etherum reason many new projects are using platforms etherum,4, Gladius reason suitable investment for the future, 5, Neo reason suitable for investment
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 07:31:56 AM
Now Since i got really excited about the idea of easy (and fast) erect-able hotel out of prefabricated components at a pradise spot to sell it s utility token at a discount to pay for the hospitality services guaranteeing the price of token to drive to the moon hard
https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/   
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
MinexCoin (MNX)
Lunyr (LUN)
Loopring (LRC)
Matrix Network (MAN)
NEO
the projects I mentioned above have a very high quality team. studies continue actively.
MinexCoin is the best one! Hope new rates won´t cause many problems and MinexCoin will survive this worse moment.

Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 05:09:57 AM
Still, I prefer bitcoin, the price of all other coins depends on it, well, and in second place I have an etherium-slowly and surely market capitalization is growing, and the cost of the ether is increasing.
in order to love Bitcoin, you need to have complete confidence in it in the future prospects. Otherwise, any investment in Bitcoin will not bring you a good enough mood, because the price is today in a critical condition.
Activity: 140
May 12, 2018, 03:58:54 AM
Here's a solid project because they are introducing the first arbitrage exchange, what do you think? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831
copper member
Activity: 55
May 12, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
XLM seems to be the way to go..  
Pages:
Jump to: