Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?! - page 8. (Read 37346 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 12:28:43 PM
of course altcoin like ethereum and bitcoin coins are my favorite ever, because thanks to these two coins yesterday I was able to get a huge profit yesterday after investing in both of these coins even though now these two coins are still difficult to experience price increases
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 11:30:15 AM
My favorite coin is NEO. For me, this is the best and most progressive project. I think that he can get into the top three in terms of capitalization in the future
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 09:32:32 AM
My favourite coin after BTC is DIVI.

Why?
1 click masternodes. Easy set-up for anyone including your grandma.
5 tier system MN. Cheapest one costs around 300 USD
Weekly lottery for anyone who got a reward for staking his/her coins
Strong team ready to dominate crypto economy
Mobile app that will enable MN setup and easy to use wallet
Atomic swaps are on the way- awesome roadmap for 2019.

My 2019 gem
Activity: 714
January 19, 2019, 08:30:12 AM
My own favourite coin will be that only coin that will continue to appreciate at a steady pace, and when it wants to dip not as bad as losing the whole investment.
very true what you convey in your opinion in conditions and situations like today as investors we must be smart in taking advantage of all opportunities that we will get in investing with crypto currencies with any coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 05:37:14 AM
Favorite to hold - ETH.
Favorite community - BCH - I have profited a ton from the actual community, even though the coin has dropped. If you follow BCH news you'd know.
Favorite to use - I've only used FT on tokengen.io and I'm extremely happy. Bought ICO project code and flipped it for a $3,000 profit  Grin
after the information that spread about Bitcoin Cash, it is very risky to give preference to this particular project. I think that the use of Bitcoin cache to the detriment of the entire cryptocurrency market will negatively affect its development.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 05:08:43 PM
Favorite to hold - ETH.
Favorite community - BCH - I have profited a ton from the actual community, even though the coin has dropped. If you follow BCH news you'd know.
Favorite to use - I've only used FT on tokengen.io and I'm extremely happy. Bought ICO project code and flipped it for a $3,000 profit  Grin
Activity: 742
January 15, 2019, 12:41:31 PM
BTC, ETH, XRP, OMG, XLM. i have always liked coins for practical use. the value of a coin is determined by its use. if a coin just relies on hype, it won't live for a long time.
if I own my favorite coins, of course, bitcoin and ethereum until anytime, the problem is that from my crew I entered the world of the second coin crypto that helped me improve the economy and made me rich here too
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
January 15, 2019, 12:32:21 PM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
I'm not an investor investing in too many different altcoins. I only invested in the two most wonderful altcoins, ETH and EOS. I invested in ETH because it had a glorious history and it has gone through so many difficulties to survive now. We can't find a better altcoin except Bitcoin.
EOS is my second choice because it is a special altcoin called for capital and it shows that the Devs' financial management ability is excellent. so i chose it.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
January 15, 2019, 12:09:29 PM
this is my top 5 favorite coin right now: BTC, ETH, XRP, Waves and Cardano. But at current market situatiion i prefer BTC and ETH for my investment and hold it in very long term period, because i dont do daily trading to earn profit since i am still new to crypto world and dont have enough knowledge about trading with cryptocurrency. But i have progress in this year to invest in very legit ICO, off course after doing my own research before it.
Activity: 336
January 15, 2019, 11:14:26 AM
Until now, of course, the coin that is still the top is bitcoin and ethereum because it is clearly still very reliable at this time and in the future and for the next time I drop it on ripple and neo. if for a clear investment, I still believe in bitcoin and ethereum.
Talking about the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum we really don't need to doubt and if we invest in both of these coins maybe the chance for profit is big enough
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 15, 2019, 09:48:09 AM
Until now, of course, the coin that is still the top is bitcoin and ethereum because it is clearly still very reliable at this time and in the future and for the next time I drop it on ripple and neo. if for a clear investment, I still believe in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
January 14, 2019, 10:00:00 AM
I never love any coin i just buy in low and sell them in high, which ever coin is good for trading is the favourite coin for me. If in terms of trading favourite then i will go with ETH as it is very good for trading daily 4 to 5% of fluctuation is their in trading and good for earning 
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
January 14, 2019, 09:00:25 AM
a lot of coins that I initially enjoyed were very good, but some of them were very disappointing, like Ethereum (ETH) I was very disappointed with the situation now.
Other coins that I like are Bitcoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Cardano.
Activity: 33
January 14, 2019, 06:27:28 AM
As the Latin American country plunges ever deeper into its long-running crisis, Venezuelans are looking for an answer, with its flailing economy set to contract by more than 10% this year, bringing the total decline to about 45% in the past four years, according to the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C., a nonprofit policy-research organization.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
January 13, 2019, 06:58:41 PM
I love privacy coins such as Dash, Zcash, Monero, Verge, and Zcoin. And the at other hand I also like super fast, scalable dapps tokens such as Zilliqa and tron
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
January 13, 2019, 01:46:35 PM
The most favorite coins are BTC ETH  EOS ADA XLM XTZ  ELA NEO. All of them are in the TOP 100, they have stable development and great support, so I am sure of them
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
homt.net
January 13, 2019, 01:37:50 PM
my favorite altcoin is Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano and IoTA, what my reason??
is simple the main reason for me is this coin is major and top altcoin based on coinmarketcap and has good reputation with stronger community.
and the other reason is they are bring new technology and innovation blockchain with clearly future
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 13, 2019, 11:36:32 AM
now it is very difficult to invest in crypto currency coins for now I am still confident and have patience in using ETH to invest
Activity: 36
January 13, 2019, 10:54:01 AM
Looking at how various nations have managed, and mismanaged, the supply of money we can look at Germany between the two world wars. In the Weimar republic, the repayments levied on Germany after the First World War led to a decision to print more and more money and the multi million mark notes can still be bought on eBay today. The purchase of a loaf of bread required a wheelbarrow full of money and savings were destroyed overnight. A more recent example of this hyperinflation can be seen from a cursory examination of the currency of Zimbabwe. Inflation can have benefits, a 2% rate of inflation reduces outstanding mortgages by 2% per annum for instance, and fewer people place money on deposit and this leads to more spending money in the economy and this leads to further economic growth. How does a worldwide transition to cryptocurrency affect the management of inflation? Simply put: It renders inflation management obsolete.
The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 13, 2019, 03:11:34 AM
BTC, ETH, XRP, OMG, XLM. i have always liked coins for practical use. the value of a coin is determined by its use. if a coin just relies on hype, it won't live for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: