Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?! - page 9. (Read 37346 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
January 12, 2019, 11:56:54 PM
Stellar. Ripple. Both of them have low category prices but the huge volume makes me able to take advantage of it. suitable to be able to benefit from trading both coins. which does not require great value in trading
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
January 12, 2019, 09:44:45 PM
I like investing in BTC, ETH, XRP, EOS, LTC.
The coin has many communities and real products so that we can trade daily without being afraid that one day the coin will die, by utilizing price fluctuations we can get daily profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
January 12, 2019, 05:57:28 PM
Some favorite coins sometimes swing widely, making it unsavory. Why I like Ternion, is cos, its backed by good devs, with low circulating volume. Think about it. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
January 12, 2019, 06:52:12 AM
My favourite coin is monero, because privacy is on a top level. Also I like security tokens, it seems for me that future is connected with security tokens!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 05:27:45 AM
if for asking my favorite coin I think I still have confidence in ETH, because in conditions like today it requires considerable confidence and patience as the main capital in investing and we must be smart in taking advantage of all the opportunities we will get
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
January 12, 2019, 01:03:18 AM
I do have a favourite coin, but this is something I am trying hard to eliminate. Having a favourite coins means having an emotional attachment to it, which in turn has a negative effect on decision-making.
of course that will happen, maybe it will hinder or influence us in making decisions, but I think that is also important. I have kept eth and btc until now, from the beginning joining the crypto market I only invested and traded several coins but the ones I favored most were eth and btc.
To date, the most top-rated projects remain valid with the most beloved coins. Bitcoin and ethereum, as well as stellar, which should have good prospects in the future.
BTC and ETH are indeed many leaders and so far I also like to invest in these two coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum does have good potential in the future, everyone who has invested in these two coins believes that in the future they will get a big profit if the market price rises high. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 04:11:07 PM
I do have a favourite coin, but this is something I am trying hard to eliminate. Having a favourite coins means having an emotional attachment to it, which in turn has a negative effect on decision-making.
of course that will happen, maybe it will hinder or influence us in making decisions, but I think that is also important. I have kept eth and btc until now, from the beginning joining the crypto market I only invested and traded several coins but the ones I favored most were eth and btc.
To date, the most top-rated projects remain valid with the most beloved coins. Bitcoin and ethereum, as well as stellar, which should have good prospects in the future.
Activity: 941
January 11, 2019, 10:41:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 11, 2019, 10:30:03 AM
Activity: 29
January 11, 2019, 09:48:03 AM
I like PAX PAGO and you can join;

TELEGRAM BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
137.000 PXP Token

How to join PAX PAGO Telegram bounty campaign:

●   Join our Telegram group: https://t.me/PaxPagoBounty
●   Invite up to 5 friends to our Telegram group

Telegram Campaign Stakes

Joining Telegram group                                   = 10 Stakes
Invite up to 5 friends to our Telegram group     = 10 Stakes
Activity: 297
Merit: 4
telefy.finance[
January 09, 2019, 01:03:45 PM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

for me they are :
coins :
1. ETH ethereum
2. BTC bitcoin
3. ADA cardano
4. DOGE dogecoin
5. DGB digybite

tokens :
1. ROX robotina
2. LYM lympo
3. HYDRO hydrogen platform
4. Bancor
5. shivom OMX

ICO :
1. WPP
2. Aidus
3. 4ART
4. hetachain
5. Athero

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
January 09, 2019, 08:45:00 AM
For other ICOs, most sellers will be stop working and pends investors money. With PAX PAGO, we have available economic potential and we do not hesitate to ICO token with just 50% of its real value.Maybe this is a venture platform, but we will prove to you that this is a potential investment platform and would bring huge profits to you.

my favourite coin is tezos.
it is really coin of future. i believe it will be in top 5 in 3 years.
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 06:50:34 AM
BTC
ETH
Ledu
Eos
Storm
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
January 07, 2019, 09:07:42 AM
here are some altcoin I like along with the reason, bitcoin (BTC) because this coin is vioner of cryptocurrency, then I also love ethereum as altcoin who have the future very bright, for the holder
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
January 07, 2019, 08:56:58 AM
because these two coins are very big potential and many use them too. so the more users, the faster bitcoin will be to experience price increases

The more crypto users, the more altcoins are created. Then there are no price changes that cause new users to significantly, so don't forget this point. Every day there are always new options that will affect each crypto.
Activity: 314
January 07, 2019, 08:47:59 AM
My favorite coins are Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, TRON, EOS. We will see a price increase in 2019 and if you invest them now, you will earn profits in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 07:18:05 AM
My favourite coin is Monero, because it is anonymous. Also I am in fond of BAT, because I always use Brave browser and it is really good.
Although I've lost a lot on ethereum, it is still my favourite crypto
Activity: 33
January 07, 2019, 06:10:39 AM
We are pleased to announce that our Phase 1 sale has begun, the 2nd January 2019 and the fastest contributors got their PXP Tokens secured. We are so excited to have you onboard and become part of the future of autopilot technology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
January 02, 2019, 04:59:29 AM
From 1.5 years, my favorite coin is just ethereum, I don't trust other any altcoins so my choice is eth. And also ripple and neo can be favorite because they dropped much and they will get very good profit in bulls.
Activity: 34
January 02, 2019, 04:50:59 AM
For other ICOs, most sellers will be stop working and pends investors money. With PAX PAGO, we have available economic potential and we do not hesitate to ICO token with just 50% of its real value.Maybe this is a venture platform, but we will prove to you that this is a potential investment platform and would bring huge profits to you.
Pages:
Jump to: