Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favorite way to receive money as a gift? Cash or digital.. - page 2. (Read 647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Seriously speaking i would also like to get gifts in form of digital currencies due to the benefits associated with it instead of receiving cash or physical gifts.The price of digital currency rise and you can gain profits on the capital.Which means you can earn more than what you get which is not the case with fiat.Moreover the world is adopting these digital coins so the percentage of people will increase day by day as they are more interested in the working of these coina and want to invest in them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
If someone direct give me either cash or digital money I prefer for cash if I needed. but in my mind I still prefer to accept bitcoin or eth if you say digital it maybe shitcoins :') hope it won't but if that friend of mine wants to give digital money as a gift, open to my will to accept it if this digital money has a value and tradable to top 10 exchanges. Cheesy

Digital money is a common thing that people know and everyone accepts it in my country and now its widely spread all over the world. so it is best for everyone to get some knowledge on crypto or digital money because there are certainly many opportunities that await us in the spread of crypto abroad.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I will have to ask if when it says digital it's means cryptocurrency or a digital equivalent FIAT money like PayPal or Cashapp.if it was the latter then I am going to just say I am for cash because in the end, i am going to have to liquidate it into physical cash and with the fees involved i am going to have less cash if I had gone for cash in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Some countries have central bank controlled or private large corporation controlled (authorized by the central bank) email money transfers that work like paypal, sort of like an easy form of electronic funds transfer. You give you email address which functions as an identifier and the money goes into your bank account, which you can choose at that point, or have it automatically go to a particular one.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Hold up mate, if what you mean on "digital" is just a digital representation of fiat then I might be slightly not interested (it's a money after all so I'm not a fool not to grab it) compared if you gave me a crypto that I preferred like xrp, eth or btc. Actually, it's not mainly about the money why, I want a crypto simply because it would make me happy if my friend also a crypto enthusiast like me. It only manifests that our community is growing bigger and bigger Smiley.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
the development of digital money is indeed very rapid in my country now many emerging digital wallet that is used to store digital money. and I think now urban people are getting used to using digital money. and I also prefer to get cryptocurrency rather than cash. because if I get crypto like bitcoin I will be able to use it for investment. but for people who live in Pedesan I think would prefer to be given cash. because no store will accept digital money.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I also prefer digital money by the fee of cash into money. It is good to save a gift from digital money than cash because it is free but by coming exchange money into digital, it is difficult because I need money and in case of emergency you can use it immediately.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
   I prefer digital currency because it is hassle free and fast transaction. Also i can use it online anytime i want. Hoping to receive digital Christmas Gift this coming December  Smiley
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

People are increasingly attracted to receiving money in digital form.

The interest in digital cash is a glimpse into the future. The way we exchange funds in the global marketplace is shifting.
This could open a broader path for cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchange.

Time will tell. Now is the time to position.

Having digital currency as a gift is really convenient and high-tech. If you send someone a digital currency you will no longer get out of the house and go to banks or to remittance centers all you need to do is lie down in your room and send it. In England that may be the good way to send a gift but in our are which is a rural area and I am the only one engaging in cryptocurrency then I will not receive a gift. So in my case I prefer it in form of cash due the conditions in my area.

In the past I preferred cash cause it was easy and convenient to use, but carrying huge amounts of cash was always a problem for me. Now with the option to receive money digitally I’ll choose it over cash, as I can pay with a tap and not worry about my cash dropping here and there.

https://www.pymnts.com/startup-check-in/2018/fitpay-contactless-payment-bitcoin-coin-flip/
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
What a savagery? The bank of England started a poll and got an unexpected answer from the people. This shows that people want bitcoin and altcoins more than the traditional bank-issued fiat currency. With cryptocurrency, people have freedom and control over their money.
Many people today have an interest in crypto currency because of the huge profits they can make here. And you know the savagery here? Asking them on twitter, They didn't know it was the most used by crypto currency enthusiasts.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Digital currency coming from this generations where many people are already aware of innovations, if that digital currency is in the form cryptocurrencies then I would also wanted to receive the same. By this poll where  it's clearly stated that it's a gift, holding might increase the chance that it will increase
it's value.

We are inside crypto industry most of us have knowledge in regards of potential increase that may take place, acceptance of digital currency assuming
that it's crypto will be very acceptable by most crypto lovers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
What a savagery? The bank of England started a poll and got an unexpected answer from the people. This shows that people want bitcoin and altcoins more than the traditional bank-issued fiat currency. With cryptocurrency, people have freedom and control over their money.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
Since I got to know of the digital world, I have come to appreciate the digital  currencies such as cryptocurrencies as compared to physical cash. Hence for  someone to give me gift, I would really appreciate digital cash since the transactions that comes with it  are readily available for me to see and serve as a good memory.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
Cash is losing its importance very fast now. People are tend to use credit card or digital money rather than cash. Because people choose a more useful option than cash. It is also faster and safer too.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
No wonder why, people are already adopting and accepting digital currency like bitcoin. Some people finally understand how a digital currency works, maybe they realize its value and the advantage on using it. Just like them i'll also choose digital, because it can be used for a lot of other things and its less hassle in making transactions and payments.
Even I would prefer receiving my gift through a digital currency for I don't want other people to have a say and access to it. I would much prefer receiving it in the form of bitcoin for it would be more convenient and decentralized so no taxations and such will interfere with my enjoyment. More people realized that it was the digital currency that could give us the most advantageous place.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Yeah, I'd love getting a gift of crypto but this poll specifies 'digital' cash, which could be something other than crypto, right?  It could mean adding a balance to someone's Amazon debit card or a prepaid paypal card or something similar.  It does *not* say 'cryptocurrency' and I have a feeling that the people responding to this small poll did not mean it that way.

Me, I'd love to have physical cash even tho I love cryptocurrency.  But that's just based on my present need for things that can be purchased with it.  A $20 bill in a birthday card is still a great thing.  I don't know anyone who's gotten bitcoin as a birthday or christmas gift.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
the first thing that automatically comes to mind when receiving cash is related needs, and use it faster without thinking about anything else.
Likewise with digital cash, there are currently many online shopping choices that are constantly evolving, but because this is not a physical currency, they tend to save it first. If there is a gift voucher option, I will choose it because the physical code can only be used for certain payment situations, this is more in line with its purpose as a gift.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox

People are increasingly attracted to receiving money in digital form.

The interest in digital cash is a glimpse into the future. The way we exchange funds in the global marketplace is shifting.
This could open a broader path for cryptocurrencies as a medium of exchange.

Time will tell. Now is the time to position.

Having digital currency as a gift is really convenient and high-tech. If you send someone a digital currency you will no longer get out of the house and go to banks or to remittance centers all you need to do is lie down in your room and send it. In England that may be the good way to send a gift but in our are which is a rural area and I am the only one engaging in cryptocurrency then I will not receive a gift. So in my case I prefer it in form of cash due the conditions in my area.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Well if we back from old days we want receive money to a cash, But we are now in this era the way for giving money through digital currency because we are now in technology way so we must to adopt. And most people now are using digital currency it easy to use on how pay in any transaction and its not hard to carry wherever we will go. And sometimes i saw some people are now converting their cash to digital currency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
in my opinion most people now are aware of the benefits and advantages of cryptocurrency. so they prefer crytpocurrency over fiat money.
holding cryptocurrency is more profitable than fiat money. because in the future bitcoin has the possibility that prices will rise. whereas if saving fiat money will not get a profit it would be a loss because fiat money is always affected by inflation which makes the value of money decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: