Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favorite? [ XEM or NXT ] - page 3. (Read 5236 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
April 23, 2015, 06:29:31 AM
on me im more know nxt than xem , xem had showed down price again and again.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
April 23, 2015, 03:26:30 AM
they are turning into lonely frustrated trolls, like DegenerateEconomics. Just look at his posts, I dont wish anyone such a fate  Cry

You liars, cheaters and thieves are the degenerates.
Activity: 47
April 23, 2015, 03:20:14 AM
The way of distribution can't decide the fate of any altcoin. The most important part is its feature and the dev team.NXT has more potential, which has a great dev team!

Actually distribution is directly correlated across alt coins and all economic systems.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x23C1sQg6wQ

Maybe it is not important how many people have the stakes but who those people are and with which aims they control part of the currency?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
April 23, 2015, 03:00:14 AM
Next time you could ask. How many peole lost money on NXT and NEM, that would create very different picture. Cheesy Cheesy

Also you could ask how many people got scammed on NXT forum vs NEM forum Cheesy Cheesy that would be even more striking.

Just think about how terrible effects holding NXT has on people, many NXTers seemed to be OK people back in 2013, and now, they are turning into lonely frustrated trolls, like DegenerateEconomics. Just look at his posts, I dont wish anyone such a fate  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
April 23, 2015, 02:22:43 AM
Fixed.  Addresses are not people.  NEM's stakeholders were verified by device-browser fingerprint, bith IP analysis and taint analysis.  NXT's addresses were verified by no one and they even cut their IPO short of the 250 address goal.  NXT is clearly the master of sockpuppets and we see daily evidence like people such as 2kool4skewl who are known to have several pseudonyms on Bitcointalk where he trashes coins like Litecoin, Bitshares, et cetera.

Anyway this is a thread about XEM coin and NXT coin, not the platforms, and this might as well be comparing cable internet with dial up.  NXT blockchain is slow as heck and takes hours to load, multiple security incidents and Proof of Stake is a waste of time unless you buy millions of NXT.  Everything I just said about NXT, but in the reverse, is the opposite of XEM - XEM is very fast, loads quick, best security for a coin and PoI can be harvested with as little as 10,000 XEM.

Good to see you Utopian!  Actually BCNext did verify all investors prior to releasing Nxt.

You are such a lying shit bag.  BCnext was a known sock puppet.  He got over half the NXT for himself.  There were like 70 accounts, but most of those are BCnext and if you trace the chain you can see how they tie together.  

I’d like to announce Nxt (pronounced as "next"), a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin paradigm.

P.S.  I’m a veteran member of this forum.  I have to use this brand new account to remain anonymous but later I may reveal my identity.

We all know that coins started with newbie sockpuppet master accounts are scams.  

Only 1 in 10 votes for NEM should be counted because at least 90% of all NEM supporters are UtopianFuture sockpuppet accounts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 23, 2015, 01:59:11 AM
The way of distribution can't decide the fate of any altcoin. The most important part is its feature and the dev team.NXT has more potential, which has a great dev team!

Actually distribution is directly correlated across alt coins and all economic systems.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x23C1sQg6wQ

They should have looked at counter examples. I already mentioned many. Node, Crypti, NFD, mintcoin, aroracoin. All of them had a better distribution but yet no marketcap. 
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
April 23, 2015, 01:39:18 AM

BTW, JL and Kushti at NXT are great devs, I agree with you on that for sure.  They both work extremely hard and are quite talented. 
Activity: 574
April 23, 2015, 01:22:11 AM
Activity: 644
April 23, 2015, 01:19:23 AM

74% of NEM is held by only 100 accounts, which looks worse until you release that almost 2/3 of that 74%, (e.i., half of all XEM) is money being held not by individuals but by funds held in multisig accounts set aside for massive development and ecosystem projects. http://blockexplore.in/search/richlist/  And when you exclude those special funds to fuel projects, what is left is one of the most amazing distributions of any crypto.  http://blockexplore.in/graphs/bubble-chart-no-dev/

Why would we exclude those  74%? They are included in the  market-cap. What that means is that price is going to get even lower as more and more of those 74% are sold, given away, released, etc.

You also keep ignoring that there are dozens of PoW and PoS coins (example,  Mintcoin, Crypti, node, etc)  that have same and even better distribution, but they are failing as there is no interest. Fair distribution is absolutely no guarantee of success. In fact, if you go by recent stats, coins launched by that "fair distribution" slogan (look for example NFD, or Auroracoin that had thousands of times bigger distribution than Nem)  are already dead.
legendary
mining is so 2012-2013
April 23, 2015, 12:55:08 AM
Fixed.  Addresses are not people.  NEM's stakeholders were verified by device-browser fingerprint, bith IP analysis and taint analysis.  NXT's addresses were verified by no one and they even cut their IPO short of the 250 address goal.  NXT is clearly the master of sockpuppets and we see daily evidence like people such as 2kool4skewl who are known to have several pseudonyms on Bitcointalk where he trashes coins like Litecoin, Bitshares, et cetera.

Anyway this is a thread about XEM coin and NXT coin, not the platforms, and this might as well be comparing cable internet with dial up.  NXT blockchain is slow as heck and takes hours to load, multiple security incidents and Proof of Stake is a waste of time unless you buy millions of NXT.  Everything I just said about NXT, but in the reverse, is the opposite of XEM - XEM is very fast, loads quick, best security for a coin and PoI can be harvested with as little as 10,000 XEM.

Good to see you Utopian!  Actually BCNext did verify all investors prior to releasing Nxt.

You are such a lying shit bag.  BCnext was a known sock puppet.  He got over half the NXT for himself.  There were like 70 accounts, but most of those are BCnext and if you trace the chain you can see how they tie together.  

I’d like to announce Nxt (pronounced as "next"), a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin paradigm.

P.S.  I’m a veteran member of this forum.  I have to use this brand new account to remain anonymous but later I may reveal my identity.

We all know that coins started with newbie sockpuppet master accounts are scams.  

Okay......

Per the debate about distribution that everybody is having.  Here are the hard facts.  The real hard facts. 

74% of NXT is all held by 143 accounts (not far off from the original 70 that originally had 100%)  Or in other words 0.13% of NXT accounts own 74% of all NXT.  https://nxtblocks.info/#section/blockexplorer_distribution

74% of NEM is held by only 100 accounts, which looks worse until you release that almost 2/3 of that 74%, (e.i., half of all XEM) is money being held not by individuals but by funds held in multisig accounts set aside for massive development and ecosystem projects. http://blockexplore.in/search/richlist/  And when you exclude those special funds to fuel projects, what is left is one of the most amazing distributions of any crypto.  http://blockexplore.in/graphs/bubble-chart-no-dev/

legendary
mining is so 2012-2013
April 23, 2015, 12:53:08 AM
Change title of thread to "what bag are you holding?" maybe better?

I like them both.  I think NXT has better tech (actually the best feature set of any crypto anywhere) but NEM is much better positioned for the long run. 

But to answer the question asked by Pecunia, NXT use to be worth at its all time high over 100 million USD and is now down to 9.3 million USD. 

NEM for the most part has only made money for most investors.  Even those that bought high at launch or at high prices on the AE if they had other NEM from the initial offering are probably still up on the whole.  Actually NEM has very very few bag holders and is still basically at its bottom, much like NXT was too when it was only three weeks old and a million NXT could be had for a single btc.   

Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
April 23, 2015, 12:31:33 AM
XEMtastic
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 22, 2015, 10:53:19 PM
Change title of thread to "what bag are you holding?" maybe better?
Activity: 44
April 22, 2015, 10:18:35 PM
XEM. It's just a few weeks old, in time it will grow.
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
April 22, 2015, 10:09:51 PM
XEM
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
April 22, 2015, 09:25:00 PM
NXT will always be tainted with its initial distribution.

at least NEM got that right, who knows though who will stand stronger in the long run...

Haha, wtf are you talking about.  Nxt was an open IPO for several months, not sure BCNext can control that only 72 people decided to invest.  NEM was founded by Utopian, who was caught with several sockpuppets registered to accept stakes in "fair distribution".  Who's tainted?

And got only 21 BTC total from that IPO...  Is that correct?

I was close to joining...  But didn't.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2015, 09:03:47 PM
Fixed.  Addresses are not people.  NEM's stakeholders were verified by device-browser fingerprint, bith IP analysis and taint analysis.  NXT's addresses were verified by no one and they even cut their IPO short of the 250 address goal.  NXT is clearly the master of sockpuppets and we see daily evidence like people such as 2kool4skewl who are known to have several pseudonyms on Bitcointalk where he trashes coins like Litecoin, Bitshares, et cetera.

Good to see you Utopian!  Actually BCNext did verify all investors prior to releasing Nxt.

This rant is absurd. It's exactly the kind of shit no one cares about.

Today April 23, Most Users Online:

NXT Forum.... 84
NEM Forum...  17

Those are VERY bad numbers for NEM...
NEM should be a rocking beehive of activity 3 weeks after launch...
Instead it's a Ghost Town where people are discussing implementing very basic functions (like vanity addresses).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"By now the top 50 harvesters have harvested about 16000 blocks (58% of all blocks),
gaining ~612600 XEM, which at the current exchange rate is about $100."

Could it be worse than this?  50 "harvesters" control 58% of NEM... and there's no traffic.

https://forum.ournem.com/general-discussion/harvesting-is-profitable/

Activity: 29
April 22, 2015, 08:32:44 PM
I'd vote for Bitcoin, but didn't see the option.

Good choice.
Activity: 29
April 22, 2015, 08:30:45 PM

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
April 22, 2015, 08:30:26 PM
I'd vote for Bitcoin, but didn't see the option.
Pages:
Jump to: