Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favourite TV show at the moment? - page 7. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Taken S02
Gotham S04
Activity: 145
I also like the show about love or family. Those programs can be said to be more rewarding as they relate more to life.
Activity: 16
I love the show funny and spooky
Activity: 20
Ang Probinsyano and Showtime here in thw philippines you can be entertained by watching those two television shows because it has moral lessons to be taught.
Activity: 143
Merit: 2
I'm watching The Big Bang Theory at the moment. It isna great tv show and it has 11 seasons. Some great tv show are the simpson, family guy,cleveland , futurama and american dad.
Activity: 182
when it comes to my favorite. ill mention only the hannibal warning if you want to live in this earth not for the weak hearted people. Thriller is my genre. if you agree with me than this is the show you have been looking for. This is the best thriller show you will ever see. everything about this show is so perfect. Outstanding visuals,direction,story and acting. story of a renowned forensic psychiatrist Dr.Hannibal lector the hannibal played by mads mikkelson. This show will keep you at the edge of your seat and give you so much thrill that you will begin to doubt your sanity.

Adding Hannibal to the list as well!

Will have to watch when wife is asleep, she's "weak hearted" haha
Activity: 126
Olympic!
Activity: 61
when it comes to my favorite. ill mention only the hannibal warning if you want to live in this earth not for the weak hearted people. Thriller is my genre. if you agree with me than this is the show you have been looking for. This is the best thriller show you will ever see. everything about this show is so perfect. Outstanding visuals,direction,story and acting. story of a renowned forensic psychiatrist Dr.Hannibal lector the hannibal played by mads mikkelson. This show will keep you at the edge of your seat and give you so much thrill that you will begin to doubt your sanity.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Spike TV
MTV
Cartoon Network
Boomerang
All good TV shows
Activity: 27
I don't like TV at all))
Activity: 140
Archer
Activity: 169
It seems like I love most TV shows or commercials on it, but I often watch over the phone when I start to get involved in my day job.
Activity: 17
I like sports TV channels and most e-sports sites; some people think virtual currencies are about to be broadcast on television.
Stranger things is a good one, especially if you're a mistery-stories aficionados!

I've heard good things about this one, will have to check it out!
Activity: 25
Lost in space in pretty darn good !
Activity: 116
Stranger things is a good one, especially if you're a mistery-stories aficionados!
I like the show most humorous
I like the program who is millionaire
Activity: 168

I like the program who make millionaires
Pages:
Jump to: