Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your favourite TV show at the moment? - page 8. (Read 730 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32
You're a reality TV man, huh? I used to enjoy Smackdown every once in a while back when I was in high school; maybe I'll check it out again! Grin

Nothing is scripted on Man v/s Wild. All other TV shows and movies are written stories by a person.

Best example is when Bear Grylls climbed a 200 feet tall bridge and then there was no way he could go to the top because of the construction design. Then Bear threw a 30 pound iron chain by his left hand on to the top and climbed up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I really like Naruto, only naruto in every episode I always waiting for, when naruto series is finished, I am quite sad.
Activity: 182
Man v/s Wild changed TV shows. Bear Grylls jumped from 70 feet into flowing river and many other real actions on Discovery Channel

Movies actions are nowhere near to Man v/s Wild actions. WWE Wrestling is also good if you like the drama   Wink

You're a reality TV man, huh?

I used to enjoy Smackdown every once in a while back when I was in high school; maybe I'll check it out again! Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Man v/s Wild changed TV shows. Bear Grylls jumped from 70 feet into flowing river and many other real actions on Discovery Channel

Movies actions are nowhere near to Man v/s Wild actions. WWE Wrestling is also good if you like the drama   Wink
Activity: 182
Going through Game of Thrones withdrawal! Cry

Anyone have any good recommendations to fill the void until 2019?
Pages:
Jump to: