Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your First Investment in ICO & How much? - page 3. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Hello...Freind's

Please share your Opinion what's your first investment in ICO and how much?

I don't really have a first investment in ICO but I participated in ao many bounty campaigns in ICO in there I got my  tokens and coins after being paid of my works like signature campiagns and social media campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I am still observing the market situation and also doing some research about some particular coins. But i think bitcoin is the best option for invest and it is also less risky than other coins.
Activity: 126
Hello...Freind's

I first invested in BCG.TO company.
It's MLM based multi-market space blockchain technology.
It already has partnership with TokenWars and IZX.
I invested about 1350$ and have now about 2 BTC there.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
My first investment in the Gonetwork project. I invested 200 dollars. The price has not grown much more, but I'm waiting.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
my first investment in ICO brought me profit. I invested about 10 Ethereum and got 15.
woow ... very surprising?
I am interested and I have never gained such profits.
I have to learn to choose a great ICO and get big profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
My first investment was 0.5 ETH in BMC (Blackmoon crypto). It seemed like a good investment, great project, good team, but when I look at it now, ICO price was too high so it didn't end up really great once it was available on market. Still now is below ICO price.
Activity: 251
my first investment in ICO brought me profit. I invested about 10 Ethereum and got 15.
Activity: 68
I'm still a beginner and just watch it, gain experience. And yet not to invest not in coins, not in tokens . But it is very interesting to try . And it's interesting to read your first investment .
Activity: 31
Hello...Freind's

I am a newbie and also trying to invest a small amount in ICO, I am very excited to think that it will be successful and bring about profit. Sadly it failed, that was the last time I invested in the ICO.
Activity: 38
Hello...Freind's

Hi, my first investment in ICO is 2 ETH, and gave me x3 initial capital of 2 ETH, that's great but not all ICO is successful and its price is as high as you expect. want. That depends on luck.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
My first investment was got from the bounty reward. Of course it is very limited and it is a small amount. but I make it as the investment because I am sure that the price of the coin can be higher in the future. For, it has promising project.
Activity: 261
My first investment was 1 bitcoin. On that precisely on 2016 the price of bitcoin was much low and i bought 1 bitcoin as my first investment on that time.
Activity: 196
I have never invested in any ico, I am very happy to see the discussion here, so I am currently considering investing in ico, right now I have not done it because of a mental problem, because investing in ico is very risky. so be ready for everything.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The first time I invested in ICO last fall 100$ and in the end I received $ 1200 in December last year, but then I did not sell my currency,but decided to wait and now my invetition fell, as now we are seeing a decline in the market and my investment now in the ICO is$500. Until I sell my investment I'm waiting for the market to grow.
Activity: 104
My first investment was a nkn - I received x3 from the deposit and was very glad that I sold it. Now it's the ico price
Activity: 63
Investing in Ethereum at first was an amazing experience. it was 0.003 when I invested here and gradually I got to earn good amount of money. Ethereum is really doing great these days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
My first ICO was the DAO which was hacked and quite disappointed with my first ICO investment. Then the RISe it was very hyped during that time, so I invested and I don't gain anything on this project also. But it does not stop me from investing in crypto, I was noob previously, so I was not careful with my speculation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
my first ICO investment is SNOVIO,i have invest 150$ for it and i got more than 10X profit from SNOVIO.i think SNOVIO is still in the buy point and anyone can get in and make profit from it..
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
My first investment in ico is only 50$ and I earn 400% gains on lending ico's last year but today lending ico's is aready not popular that's why my other earnings I planned to invest it in long term coin that could bring you in a big profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I remember vividly my first investment into ICO was with telecoin and I invested 0.25eth at that time ICO was really hot and it was listed in kucoin weeks later and did so well upon listing on the exchanges but i opted to hold and I am still holding.
Pages:
Jump to: