Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your First Investment in ICO & How much? - page 4. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
My first investment on an  ICO was $100 and luckily I gain a lot of profit from it after holding it for about 6 months. I suggest that you must research the project first before investing your money and after the successful ICO you must hold your coins until it has a big development or the value of the coin increase 5 to 10 times.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Hello...Freind's

Please share your Opinion what's your first investment in ICO and how much?

It was year or more than yewr ago when i first try to venture in ico investing,it was just 0.5 ethereum that i invested for more than 3 months and you know happened?the project become successful and my 0.5 ethereum turns more than double.thats why i invested again and again,not until this year when the ico becomes more scamming and misleading
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The first time I invested in ICO 100 dollars, as for me it was new and I was very afraid for my money. Now the picture is not particularly changed, as I still fear for my money, so I invest (sometimes) $ 200, because now it is very difficult to choose an ICO and almost all of them are fraud.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I invest 20 ETH recently in Kakushin and it works very well for me to gain benefit.There was time when I confused about crypto trading but now I am confident about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
never invested. I sometimes buy on exchange, when the coins are falling in price. it's better than buying on ico. Only if you are not a large investor
Activity: 168
My first investment in ICO is 20 ETH in Kakushin. Before investment try to research properly on their projects. If their projects seems good for you then go for it.
Activity: 167
I had invested on bitcoin at the first. I had invested $500 and within 6 months I got a profit of almost $300. Then I started to invest more professionally. After bitcoin I had invested on ETH also and it also turns out to be a good deal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When i started using crypto, i never been investing yet. But i earn more coin in my wallet and start to think what ICO are good to invest and get a good profit.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
The first time I invested in the Decent project somewhere one and a half years ago, about 200 dollars. And get a good profit.
Activity: 187
Hello...Freind's

no. I often invest in popular coin like BTC every BTC price decrease I immediately buy if I have capital and save.
Activity: 53
first time is always special and confusing as well so the investors definitely take time to understand and trusting the market so people usually don't invest more than $100 at their first investment and I think it is normal you shouldn't risk your money until you don't have confident about that investing
Activity: 211
As far I remember my first investment in ICO was 50 dollar and this investment turn out not a positive result. I am bit lucky in my second investment so far it’s a best investment for me. I think for first time every one should invest small amount in crypto market.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
I invested about $ 100 in NEO and unfortunately sold too early, with this investment I could earn about $ 100 000, and vozmozhnol and more, I do not remember exactly
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
My first ico buy in was with Wepower. I made 1.5x with 0.2 ETH during the ICO winter at the time which was not bad. That really got my crypto genes tickling and kept me going chasing those sweet gains.
Now my buy ins are all worth at least 2 ETH. Have come a long way in a short time, so i am very pleased even in this bear market.
Activity: 112
I have entered the through a well-known ICO. I had invested a little amount on that ICO. But at first the profit was too low. But I held it and invested some more money and after a time I have earned a good profit.
Activity: 92
I am a beginner and I haven’t bought any coins or tokens yet. But I have earned some rewards by completing some good bounties. I am planning to invest very soon. Let’s hope for the best.
Activity: 48
People invest based on their interest and ability, most of the investor started with small amounts and then started taking risks. This is the best possible way to study the market for future investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
At the moment, the market is really in a very terrible condition compared to the previous year. Last year, there were a lot of hopes that really began to be realized by the end of the year, but today there are no such hopes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
Hello...Freind's

My first investment was to invest in IDEX Exchange ICO, and I invested around 0.5 ETH at the time.
I am very lucky because the project is successful and I am benefiting from your investment
Activity: 154
My first investment was in BTC because of its continuous growth in the market. Although it's facing some bad times but I think it will take no more than few days to recover.
yes, j tyink that bitcoin and ethereum are both giid choice for the first investme yptm you wrre rright ro do so
Pages:
Jump to: