Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your least favorite thing about Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 43220 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I do not have or find any issues as of now. I see the benefits and the doors opened to earn bitcoins. I learn them and start earning them. I too dont find any issues in recieving my payment from my signature campaigns. I am happy about the wallets secured system. I am happy with the traders i exchange the bitcoins with. So do i need anything else apart from it?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Tell me all about it
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the fact that you sometime shave to wait such along time before the Bitcoin starts moving again.
I become so impatient when the price is stable for a to long time.
thats right because theres time when bitcoin is trying to established the price it will stay and will not move some time but since we all knew that fluctuation always happen its is just needed for us to know the timing and buy then earn.

Yup its all about taking a right move at a right time and if you can manage to do that then you can make  some good profits with each and every fluctuation and for that we need to have constant watch on price movements.
And the price now is over 600$ and guys I bought some 3 bitcoins when the price was around 500$ so now you see I have 300$ profit on the cards but I am waiting for the price to hit 700$ even then I will think, what to do I love my bitcoins but then I am the only earner and have to sell them and gain profits.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Tell me all about it
My least favorite thing about Bitcoin is the fact that you sometime shave to wait such along time before the Bitcoin starts moving again.
I become so impatient when the price is stable for a to long time.
thats right because theres time when bitcoin is trying to established the price it will stay and will not move some time but since we all knew that fluctuation always happen its is just needed for us to know the timing and buy then earn.
I have earned a lot with fluctuations and hence I am also a lover or price fluctuations, the best way to trade is when the price is around 300$ - 400$ buy some bitcoins and then sell them once the prices reaches at least 600$ but hey I can assure you once the price will surely reach 1000$ too around Christmas maybe.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
One thing that i don't like  about bitcoin is that lots of people are afraid of bitcoins so not many stores wants to accept bitcoins, so i can't use it everywhere yet
Yes for me also,not able to use my bitcoins in most of the places the least favorite thing for now,we first need to exchange in fiat,pay the fees and only then we can use the bitcoins,otherwise all good about bitcoins.

In short, the   adoption is  the least favorite  regarding   to bitcoin but  in terms of  its characteristics i could  somehow say that  being anonymous  is quite  least favorite for me because i dont like this   characteristics because its being used  to do illegal things.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
One thing that i don't like  about bitcoin is that lots of people are afraid of bitcoins so not many stores wants to accept bitcoins, so i can't use it everywhere yet
Yes for me also,not able to use my bitcoins in most of the places the least favorite thing for now,we first need to exchange in fiat,pay the fees and only then we can use the bitcoins,otherwise all good about bitcoins.

I think they are a couple of cards already available to use like XAPO and others but many not be available in all countries and also they got a more transaction fee compared to standard credit and debit cards. But still, there is any option for me to use these cards if needed.
Activity: 196
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
The least thing. Well, I think it's that there is no bitcoin-based credit card invented yet. Some developers should catch this issue, but perhaps the time isn't right for.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
People who are earning bitcoins will be much satisfied with stable price as it will give them stable income but people who wants to make quick profits in trading will never like price stability.
I think it's a fact that those who want stable prices can turn it into btc-e codes and don't have to worry about the ups and downs, but those who are earning money with bitcoins actually want a unstable price because that's the main thing with which they earn money. I mean there are a lot of price traders.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
My least favorite thing about bitcoin is that its less popular at a moment and very people are aware about it and that is the reason we don't find any places to spend them.
We are not the same what we are favorite about bitcoin for me bitcoin is easy to use and you can get some other benefits like the price is increase and rebate buying like in purse.io unlike in usd or paypal.. it takes a long time before you can use it well it needs verify unlike bitcoin no need to verified instant use you can depost anytime..
Activity: 546
My least favorite thing is the confirms but on the other hand I do not really mind it because its not something that I really hate.
Its just something that the bitcoin has but is not super..
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
least favorite thing bitcoin is the lack of marketing and public awareness it. due to with it is still believed by many be a geek thing, simple or people who are not in the web world much don't want to get into bitcoin world.

That's true majority of people are not aware about the bitcoins as it lacks promotion on international level and if it get good recognition then it can reach to many people and it will also attract them towards it.
This is something that can change in the future, as more and more projects surrounding Bitcoin getting global recognition.
Plus there is also a form of promotion that is not done through advertising, but just through the adoption of Bitcoin by major companies.

More and more people see the Bitcoin logo popping up when they pay for something, stuff like that really helps people becoming aware of Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
My least favorite thing about bitcoin is that its less popular at a moment and very people are aware about it and that is the reason we don't find any places to spend them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The most hatred thing i hate in bitcoin is ours irreversible function. Some times i send bitcoin to wrong address and my bitcoin goes to to some one else. Although this hadn't happens much only once i had faced this problem.but still it would be great if  had three functions to check whose address the particular address belongs to.

well, I think it's a common problem to the bitcoin user though I didn't face this kind of problem till now. But I think it should be made more secure in transfer system.I think  that Qr code scanner is a best way to  remove this problem and many wallet giving QR Scanner to reduce this problem.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
least favorite thing bitcoin is the lack of marketing and public awareness it. due to with it is still believed by many be a geek thing, simple or people who are not in the web world much don't want to get into bitcoin world.

Thats true, lake of marketing and advertising is a big reason why bitcoin is not yet as much popular as it should have been, because the ones who are not involved with the things like online earnings or etc would never come to know about it unless they see an advertisement of it or someone tells them personally.

But who will take initiative of marketing and promoting bitcoins to the world as everyone is busy in collecting their own coins and do not bother about anything else.
we should carry this mate allowing our friends and relatives to learn more about bitcoin will also help the community if we got their interest we just didn't introduce it to them but we are giving them opportunity to earn from it like us, so better to start from your small ground and it will make more adoption.

We will surely recommend it to people around us but what it they don't follow the chain and its not possible to go to each and every person and ask them to start using bitcoins.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Thats true, lake of marketing and advertising is a big reason why bitcoin is not yet as much popular as it should have been, because the ones who are not involved with the things like online earnings or etc would never come to know about it unless they see an advertisement of it or someone tells them personally.

But who will take initiative of marketing and promoting bitcoins to the world as everyone is busy in collecting their own coins and do not bother about anything else.
we should carry this mate allowing our friends and relatives to learn more about bitcoin will also help the community if we got their interest we just didn't introduce it to them but we are giving them opportunity to earn from it like us, so better to start from your small ground and it will make more adoption.
Activity: 210
The most hatred thing i hate in bitcoin is ours irreversible function. Some times i send bitcoin to wrong address and my bitcoin goes to to some one else. Although this hadn't happens much only once i had faced this problem.but still it would be great if  had three functions to check whose address the particular address belongs to.
Activity: 714

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
The worst thing about people are the FUDsters that criticize it for fake reasons. The blockstream hate for example, it's pretty frustrating since they are the guys contributing the most to scale it worldwide, but I will not give up and in the end it will be demonstrated that Bitcoin was able to scale and do all the cool things we dream about now.

Exactly, fud on social media makes me sick, they hate bitcoin, they false claim bitcoin is a ponzi or mlm scam, shame on their brains, no iq at all. They hate us earn money from crypto currencies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: