Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your opinion ? - page 7. (Read 953 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
February 24, 2022, 09:19:21 AM
Hello i had bought link for 1400euros for price about 31euros per link and now its about 10 euros per link
i wonder should i buy more link or should i go to a safer choise like bitcoin ? or get some ada with 0.67euro per ada ? ada price ATH ada was like 2.5 euro per ada ...

an links ATH was like 42euro per link...
what would you do if you were in my place?

every though is welcome!!! i just wonder what is the wiser choise of these 3 coins ada link and btc

Well, I say that keep it and the next to buy is bitcoin.

But you still have the final decision if you're going to sell that at loss and buy bitcoin. I don't find it a bad idea if you're already encouraged to do so.

Link isn't a bad choice IMO so I'll keep it and with the next budget I have, I'll buy more bitcoin and even link.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 24, 2022, 08:43:43 AM
Hello i had bought link for 1400euros for price about 31euros per link and now its about 10 euros per link
i wonder should i buy more link or should i go to a safer choise like bitcoin ? or get some ada with 0.67euro per ada ? ada price ATH ada was like 2.5 euro per ada ...

an links ATH was like 42euro per link...
what would you do if you were in my place?

every though is welcome!!! i just wonder what is the wiser choise of these 3 coins ada link and btc
Pages:
Jump to: