Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your opinion on Telegram? - page 3. (Read 1188 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 190
December 23, 2021, 11:58:49 AM
What I meant is Telegram functionality, and ultimately the honesty (or lack thereof) of the people behind it.
Of course, ultimately,  any social media platform will be as reliable as the people you interact with. What I want to know is if people I DON'T interact with (like Zuckerberg on Facebook, for example) will be covertly taking measures that may be against my interests.
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
December 18, 2021, 06:43:18 PM
I don't really trust any social media information any longer and including telegram channel or group chat were people come together to interact because you can be easily be fraud from all this social hangout, after reading the write up of yours i notice that social media quick make someone famouy as  we are talking here, i prefer Twitter over any social media platforms
Activity: 168
Merit: 190
December 13, 2021, 12:40:20 PM
Ok, so I've been reading the Telegram FAQ's, and, of course, everything is perfect, and Telegram is the best thing to ever happen to the Internet. And, of course, I don't trust that kind of marketing BS.
So I'm looking for opinions from actual users, and/or people knowing better than me (doesn't take much), or anybody who feels they can add something.

What interests me is security, privacy, and the absence (hopefully) of all the stuff that has made Mark Zuckerberg "sadly famous" as of late.

So... GO!
Pages:
Jump to: