Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 136. (Read 11045 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 31, 2018, 03:01:43 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
In my plans to start fixing profit, when bulls come to the market. I chose a long-term strategy, but I understand that it is necessary to record profits periodically.
I made some mistakes last year which I would not be making again this year. I had a pretty huge profit on some of the altcoins when the bulls hit the market and I really was so stupid not taking those chances.

I have learnt my lessons, nothing last forever, so I am really going to be doing some long term trading with trend following this year. I thought they could at least sustain themselves for a short term, but seeing them drop back to a lower level really gave me the reason why one should not be holding for too long most especially in a wide market correction.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 31, 2018, 01:55:19 AM
i think the best way is holding. I totally agree with your opinion. cryptocurrency is the new invention of the economy. so, it needs the time to the countries accept cryptocurrency and i believe that in the short future, they will accept crypto and all coins will grow up
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 01:39:41 AM
My plans for this year 2018 are the following: invest in potential coins, hold, and trade. I want to grab the opportunity that the coins are decreasing its price for me to invest. I want to buy coins in a cheap price so I can have a better profit when its price increases.
Activity: 102
March 31, 2018, 12:38:56 AM
id probably hold till The next bullrun (June - Aug ) then scale down sell alittle bit rebalance my Portfolio to just 3 Altcoin and a reserve USD for the next bear market
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:21:33 AM
I just plan to hold all my altcoins until the price goes back up. Or at least until the end of 2018.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 09:17:33 AM
Actually i dont know what to do because the market is insane, but my plans is i want to hold my potential coin, and sell my "trash" coin, and hope the price will rise again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
March 30, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
My plans is to start trade the coins i hold but still hold the long term coins.join some bounty programs,so that i can have knowledge on how to earn from it. Will do a lot of research for the most profitable coin.
Bounty campaigns and signature campaigns are the best way to increase your holdings in the mean time. You can earn fair amount of money just by writing some posts daily and doing some activities. Although, I would recommend you not to try and trade your coins currently cause the market currently is most uncertain and volatile and you might end up losing your investment, though there are also chances that you might even earn good. Still secure profit is better than risky one’s at least for me.
Activity: 154
March 30, 2018, 04:29:42 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

I will do as many bounty translations as possible, and with this cash, I will diversify my portfolio and keep these altcoins for a couple of years. See what the future brings.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 30, 2018, 04:27:58 AM
To hodl what I have. To participate in bounty, whilst it is effective in terms of investment. To sell some altcoins, if there is a pump. I also want to attract somebody from my friends to the crypto world).
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 03:32:20 AM
Cash out Ethereum and buy a yacht on which to sail to your island with 3 storey mansion. Basically my plans agree to the fact that the whole year is going to monitor currencies with 0 value, and to look for income. As well along the way to keep the amount of Ethereum as 100% sure that by the end of this year he will bring a good profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 03:00:17 AM
My plan for the year of 2018 it to hold good potential coins till the market gets bullish and reaches new all time highs. The coins I plan to hold till the end of 2018 are ripple XRP, bitcoin BTC, ethereum ETH, NEO, cardano ADA, verge XVG, tron TRX and IOTA. All these coins according to me will be more than 3X than what its price currently is. These coins have advance technology and a hard working team behind them and are likely to go bullish this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 30, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

Yes I have similar plan for 2018 with altcoins. But now we are in market crash and we have to wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
I'm going to reinvest in major coins and trade with altcoins.
And i am sure that 2018 will be green  Grin
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

My plan is that now the price of coins is very low. So now if it can be invest done then it can be very beneficial. And if later the price of the currency increases, then we will be very much benefited. So you also plan to see what you do. But I think it would be great to invest. So now it's better to invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

I have actually the same plans as yours. I'm planning to have and hold more potential coins as well. In addition, I would want to earn and try to buy more bitcoin since it would be an assurance for me to earn and gain a good profit for the future. I would want to have better earnings here in crypto this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I can not expect much from crypto this year, let alone plan, I can only keep hold my coin, because it's too late to cut losses
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 29, 2018, 11:29:11 AM
I have ambitious plans to use my savings when raising some money with bitcoin to buy a house and investing further.
I would like to believe that this year we will see not only a drop but also growth, and you will be able to fulfill your plans.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 29, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
I am planning to invest on my prospective alt coin that is just so cheap because i found it that it has a very big potential. Recently, it was listed on binance and if you know about WePower already, then that's the crypto that i mean.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 29, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
I think most people's plan now is to hodl and hope. They say BTC fill hit above $20.000 this summer and all the altcoins will grow after it so the best is beyond Smiley

It's not about holding, nobody cares if somebody going to hold or sell. The main question is what exact projects we're waiting for and to tell you the truth it's not too much good big projects for 2018
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
I think most people's plan now is to hodl and hope. They say BTC fill hit above $20.000 this summer and all the altcoins will grow after it so the best is beyond Smiley
Jump to: