Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 133. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:10:19 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
Personally, it's hard for me to plan something in such an unpredictable market, we need to assess the short-term situation. I know for sure that I will not sell my coins when the prices are so low.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
April 03, 2018, 06:02:30 AM
my plans for 2018 are simply grandiose! I will keep the coins that I have from last year. and keep some tokens that I got participating in the bounty. I think this year will bring a lot of interesting for us in the world of crypto !
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 06:08:31 AM
we had the same plan mate and i would like to review your alt also . As of now i have 3 alts including eth  but i have doubts on my other coins which they all now decreasing gradually due to bitcoin circumstances ,but I'm still  believing on its potential when it comes to long term .
Yeah, nothing has changed. We are still here tight in the space and holding as much as we can because we cannot be bullied by some bears that are busy shaking off the weak dudes from the market. Right now, I am keeping bitcoin and some potential altcoins as well which I have been able to lay hold now in this dip and I expect that anytime soon, I should start seeing some green light.

I do not think crypto will die, because he was born. It's too early for him to leave our world.
Probably you are comparing cryptos with human being but I feel it should compare with oxygen or water kind of essential things which will never get removed from this world and will keep serving to the human for centuries and will continuing for future also.

It sounds good mate, I also seen crypto this 2018 to be a growing progress. With respect to our future we must focus on how we develop and get more mature specially when it comes to the assets we have if you're a trader. Somehow in every aspects of life it takes long process to move forward day by day in order to gain confidence towards crypto currency whether you're an investor or a bounty campaign participant. Hardwork is always our tool for success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 03, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
I save some eth-based token and wait for the price to return good and when the price has gone up again I had the opportunity to get a big profit I will sell my tokens
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
My Plan is to join many more bounties and earn tokens cash out the half of my rewards for my family expenses and invest the other half here in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 03, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
we had the same plan mate and i would like to review your alt also . As of now i have 3 alts including eth  but i have doubts on my other coins which they all now decreasing gradually due to bitcoin circumstances ,but I'm still  believing on its potential when it comes to long term .
Yeah, nothing has changed. We are still here tight in the space and holding as much as we can because we cannot be bullied by some bears that are busy shaking off the weak dudes from the market. Right now, I am keeping bitcoin and some potential altcoins as well which I have been able to lay hold now in this dip and I expect that anytime soon, I should start seeing some green light.

I do not think crypto will die, because he was born. It's too early for him to leave our world.
Probably you are comparing cryptos with human being but I feel it should compare with oxygen or water kind of essential things which will never get removed from this world and will keep serving to the human for centuries and will continuing for future also.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 10:31:04 AM
Activity: 238
April 02, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
I have big plans for the future to use my savings when raising money with bitkoynom to buy a house and invest in the future even more of the BTZ.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
My plan is to wait total market to recover and BTC dominance to reduce till the end of this year. Trading at the moment does not seem to safe to me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
April 02, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
I used to plan to cash some coins to buy a house and a car fro my daily life, but now the market is not good and many coin price have dumped too much, now i can only wait to the market reverse and increase my coins at the same time
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
April 02, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
My plan is to ride the wave and to accumulate heavy bags of my favorite altcoins. Wait for the next bullrun and just be patient in buying the dip. Trade less and hodl as much as I can while it is cheap. Hopefully it will be ok in the end and I have confidence that it will because crypto is getting stronger everyday. I just have faith in the technology.
Heavy bags indeed. I personally would not be holding too much altcoins as much as I would have loved to anyway but in the long run, I would sure be holding some pretty good ones that I can at least monitor their trend and believe that they are going to end up giving me that pretty good profit in the long run. This is just the accumulation period and I am sure loading up without dulling myself.

Simply, no special plans for the year 2018 but I will continue holding my bitcoins as it is the only plan I have all the times by focusing on my future. I believe bitcoin prices will bounce back to make my decisions right.
Activity: 4
April 01, 2018, 03:24:02 PM
The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. Marinecoin MTC is not new to the scene it was initially traded in 2013 then delisted. The early one will become the standard barrierIt is an under valued coin at the moment. It is a time tested block chain, secure, dev-less, self sustaining tecnology maintained by an artificial intelligence called Jarvis.  chat  discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6. Marine coin is much faster.There is only room for a few such cryptocurrency.A community backed crypto currency is the way to go. marineco.in/ico and  marineco.in
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 06:49:54 AM
I plan to hold my altcoins that I get from bounty. I think that this bloodbath will eventually end at second quarter of this year. I also hold cs like you and I am planning to accumulate more, this project has a huge potential to be on top 10 if they can deliver their claim about scalability and tps.
Activity: 122
April 01, 2018, 06:37:16 AM
Plans were grandiose. But with the new price policy, to implement something very difficult, instability and falling coins alarming and sad.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
April 01, 2018, 06:18:54 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
My plans for this year are the same as in the previous ones, I will look for and buy promising coins and keep them until their price increases several times. As for such coins as ADA and TRX, I also bought them and hope that their price will rise. When the market is in such a depression, you can naturally only buy coins, but never sell them.
Activity: 378
April 01, 2018, 03:13:36 AM
I plan to participate in several ICO projects, such as Merculet, Equi, RedBux. In addition, I'm going to purchase DRG, ABT, CMT, UST and other tokens on the declines. I think  the recovery of the crypto-currency market should begin soon and these tokens will soar in price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 01:27:50 AM
My plan for this year 2018 is to hodl the coins I hae in my wallet I believe that those coins are for long time investment. I don't want to trade now because the price are dropping. I would rather wait until the value of the coins in the market increase.
that's right continue HODLing your coins as I am too. But have to wait long before it gets back on the track so for now I venture to powh if you heard it. I believe in the potential of the program where investors will earn passive income using ethereum and metamask. That's all I can share for now since this is still young in the market.
Activity: 98
March 31, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
It is a good decision to invest in several different coins. There is a much greater chance for big profit.
Why did you choose those coins?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 03:41:41 PM
I will invest in major coins and trade with altcoins !
main coins for 2 years and alts for 2-4 months.
Activity: 202
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 31, 2018, 03:39:51 PM
I left some ALT coins, but I invested heavily in the BTC and ETN. So far I've bought it, now I'm getting patience and will wait. For the time being I want to forget what they have.
Jump to: