Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 17. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:54:03 PM
Continue to work and collect tokens as much as possible, and sell them later when the price of tokens soars, and I will get a big profit.
Agreed. Many can not wait to get the money and they keep the tokens on the strength of a few months. And if you just wait a year after receiving the token and the entire year to earn all-new tokens. Then a year later your income will be space.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
I am planning to continue to invest and trade cryptocurrency. Despite the current negative situation in the cryptocurrency market, I am optimistic about the further development of this sphere. I am sure that after the beginning of the regulation of this sphere, we will have a fantastic rise
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
I am trying to focus on bounty hunting. I am not sure if this will be good for 2018. But I see some people making large sums of money just by bounty hunting. So that is what I am going to do
I plan to keep altcoins as long as possible until the growth begins, perhaps the growth will continue until the end of the year and I hope that my expectations will be successful.
Hunting Bounty or holding coins that you have for the future is a good choice. I think that is indeed the most we can do now because I trade now is very risky because the market is difficult to predict.
I personally can only wait for the market to rise when hunting gifts.
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 01:34:27 PM
I think that should be invest in BTC to us in present time, Because market is down right now so you should be take benefit to down market by investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 01:17:58 PM
I have plan to till hold my alt coins till the year end if cryptocurrency market not stable till that point, not selling them. Only want to condinue smart trading and increase our worth or coins by up and down market trends.
Activity: 128
September 04, 2018, 01:12:53 PM
My plan for this year 2018 is to learn more a lot of things here in cryptocurrency, learn in trading strategy , understand the trend of market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 04, 2018, 01:11:43 PM
My plans this 2018 is to center around my work here on BTT by participating in bounty campaign a take in more about exchanging and hodling a coins for a long haul. Buckle down by advancing my signature campaign, by doing this I have an inclination this will be worth later on.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
September 04, 2018, 12:54:03 PM
My plan is to hodl my coins and wait until their price will recover , because I lose a lot of money on current bear market . I also want to learn crypto trading , because it's very important for those who want to survive and earn in crypto .
Activity: 644
September 04, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
I really hope that by the end of the year the market will go up,and we will see new records, and those startups that have sagged will update new records, if everything so happens, then will continue to expand, scale, in General, many are waiting for growth, as most came out of the market now, and waiting for news when you can go
Activity: 268
September 04, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

https://www.bitcoinmarena.info
I am actually still analyzing the situation right now so that I can make the best decision that will bring me great profits in the future. So far, I am spending a lot of time on earning crypto since I have a feeling that this year will be a very surprising year just like last time that's why I am doing the best I can to have more holdings till the end of the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
my plan in 2018. I really want to prove to everyone who told me that business in the world of cryiptocurrency will never have a result. and I will show them the results that I have got to them
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
September 04, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
My plans for the rest of the year to rest from this market. I have all the coins purchased, so I travel peacefully and enjoy life, and in a few years, maybe even next year I think everything will be fine  Smiley
Activity: 188
September 04, 2018, 12:42:59 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

I buy these:-

EOS
WAVES
NEO
IOTA

I hold these coins and the trading for this end of the year. I hope these coins will bring me a good profit.
Activity: 118
September 04, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

the plan at the end of 2018 is to get out of cryptocurrency, if everything stays the same or even tends to decline then I will leave Crypto. I will not think twice, I will take the decision quickly and will never regret it.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
Here are my list:
- NEO
- ETH
- CMT
- DGB
- NANO

I only hold the above 5 altcoins.
I am also trading some high potential pair, such as NANO/BTC; CMT/USDT, PIVX/BTC...
Activity: 175
September 04, 2018, 12:11:30 PM

This is the greatest moment to invest in these coins EOS, WAVES, TRON, NEM and the collect some token.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:05:08 PM
I'm going to buy three cryptocurrencies. The First Is Dogecoin. Cheap promising cryptocurrency. The second is ETH. The Third - Litecoin. ETH is especially good.

I am going to but ethereum also. I hope that price will grow and I will get my profit I planned last year but for now the picture is not very promisiing
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
September 04, 2018, 11:51:25 AM
My plan this year is to collect as much ethereum and bitcoin as possible for trade capital and real life business
Activity: 448
September 04, 2018, 11:37:34 AM
I am trying to focus on bounty hunting. I am not sure if this will be good for 2018. But I see some people making large sums of money just by bounty hunting. So that is what I am going to do
I plan to keep altcoins as long as possible until the growth begins, perhaps the growth will continue until the end of the year and I hope that my expectations will be successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 11:14:49 AM
You have a good list of coins, I also have a couple of promising. So I'm like you now waiting for the right time to fix your annual profit as high as possible. I hope that the growth of the bull market will begin soon, as I have been waiting for it since the beginning of this year. But I'm sure it was worth the wait. So, full speed ahead and no step back!
Pages:
Jump to: