Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 18. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

https://www.bitcoinmarena.info

My plans this year 2018 is to hold all my coins until December and wait for the right time to sell all my tokens in high price. I believe that this year 2018 is the year of crypto that's why i am holding all my tokens now! Let's hope for a big pump and a big bomb in crypto world/
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 04, 2018, 10:58:49 AM
I think that the plan by the crypto community in 2018 has almost the same weight. Since the beginning of the year, it is known that the market continues to experience a decline which has not yet found its end. So we have to strengthen ourselves to be able to survive in the crisis of development for the sake of something valuable that has been waiting for in the future. Extending the planter area to seeds that can be relied upon in its development, so that when the market has recovered, the seeds we plant now have grown into adults.
Activity: 314
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
Continue to work and collect tokens as much as possible, and sell them later when the price of tokens soars, and I will get a big profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
I am trying to focus on bounty hunting. I am not sure if this will be good for 2018. But I see some people making large sums of money just by bounty hunting. So that is what I am going to do
September 04, 2018, 10:44:09 AM
Well year is about to end and my plans was to buy some new cheap coins. But as we can see with this state of market the main coins became more affordable. So I plan to buy some of them.
Activity: 231
September 04, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

We have the same plans to keep potential coins. For me I wanna keep bitcoin, ETH and neo because I do believe that these coins has a great potential in the future. It has lot of features and has big chance to offer good profit in the future. I am working with campaigns in this forum in order to save money to buy these coins.
Activity: 157
September 04, 2018, 10:38:59 AM
The year is over halfway through, did you meet your crypto goals last Q? Do you need to catch up? Are you feeling a lag in motivation?  How about learning more about the fundamental systems and technologies that are changing the game? Try this two-day Bootcamp.

This 2-day intensive Bootcamp is designed for business professionals who want to understand the fundamental systems and technologies shaping the future of blockchain. The 12-part curriculum will cover the technical and financial core of bitcoin, ethereum and hyper ledger. In addition, the course has been designed to contextualize cryptocurrency by looking to the past and future of economics/regulation.

Hosted by MLG Blockchain Consulting
Learn more here: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/mlg-blockchain-certification-2-day-bootcamp-tickets-48204521020
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 10:36:55 AM
so far I have plans to buy bitcoin and etherium and keep them until next year because this year I will not sell them exactly
Activity: 257
September 04, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
Make money of course. I managed to buy cryptocurrency at the time of the fall of the course. So, I`ll sit and wait for the prices of my coins to reach the highest point and sell them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
September 04, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
I have some plans, I do trading but I have put my force on bounties, I think in very bearish market bounties are a great idea, just need to have a good youtube channel with good number of followers, or you doing a translation bounty,you can make a good money out of it!
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
I really want the crypto currency to grow and develop. So that we all could safely invest and earn. And to make plans for the future. Which will bring all a lot of pleasant news
Activity: 277
September 04, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
Good plan! I also put everything on hold. Buy as much is i can when prices are low. And than sit back, enjoy the ride, and waiting for my profits!
Activity: 254
September 04, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
My plan is to keep buying altcoins and wait for an explosive crypto year with the mooning if coins. I also plan to impact lives through crypto. I know this year is going to huge for crypto.
Impact lives, wow. I also hope that 2019 will be a mooning year for the cryptos I HODL. 2018 was too slow and uncertain. I hope with SEC ruling on Bitcoin all the prices will pump.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:46:55 AM
Continue to participate in bounty projects, earn tokens, follow the development of these projects, partially hold tokens, partially sell on pump.
Yup. My plan exactly. The market is now recovering fast enough to do anything but hold, do occasional bounties and wait for the pump to sell coins.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
September 04, 2018, 03:41:03 AM

Cryptocurrency has changed my life in 2018, but I'm upset that most of the year it is on the decline. All plans ruined.
We need to think like long-term investors to avoid negative thinking. The crypto market is new and here to stay, we need to wait more until we are not disappointed any more.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 09:09:20 PM
I plan on continuing to switch my Bitcoin for Alt Coin as we continue to dump and hope to time it correctly.  It seems to be the best way to gain Bitcoin in the end.  The bounties and airdrops are not panning out for me. 
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 07:39:18 PM
My plan at the beginning was to invest in everything that I could have, but as we are obviously in a bear market, it has changed to try to hodl as many coins as possible and only invest in projects with real uses, that is very important to succeed, I always think you have to adapt to the market in order to survive.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
September 03, 2018, 07:37:13 PM
Personally, I have had grandiose plans for this year. Increase your Deposit by 10 times, participate in cool ICO, earn on bounty.
But in the end, the global correction forced them to reconsider a little.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 03, 2018, 01:29:24 PM
and I'm tired of watching the super-neutral reaction of the market. she's just stupid and does not give in to logic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 03, 2018, 01:28:13 PM
thanks to the price below the psychological threshold, my plans are to work in a good company and receive money that is many times more than you can earn in the Crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: