Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 33. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 05:38:43 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

https://www.bitcoinmarena.info

I will buy and sell. The market is growing. Any coin can grow
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
August 12, 2018, 07:08:26 PM
The current market situation is not good. Many altcoins have decreased, so I bought some coins like ETH for me to make a long-term investment. If there is a price spike like last year, then the price can rise significantly.
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
I think i will hold my altcoins untill 2019. Also i want to particiapte in 2-3 boounty campaigns before the end of the year. Hope for good income in 2019.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 06:51:19 PM
i have some popular altcoins in my portofolio ,i hope in this year , all of my investment value will growth and increase dramatically.
and my plan is , bought more altcoins and some bitcoins for this year and hold for long term till the market bullish.
then trying to invest in some potential ICO.

I like your plan. It seem very reasonable, but you may have some difficulties on the way. My idea for 2018 is similar to yours and I hope to see the market grow and get better.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 06:46:04 PM
I currently own NEO, cardano, TRX, Ripple, EOS, ethereum and bitcoin and I plan to hold most of them, if I ever sell it would be TRX or ripple, depends on how the market behaves for the next months.
Activity: 201
August 12, 2018, 06:43:16 PM
The plan is very good! I also keep these coins, as in a long time.
I believe that at the peak of the bull market they will bring a lot of profit
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 12, 2018, 06:41:21 PM
My plan also this year is when crypto market price will be stable or my set price is reached then i will sell my altcoins holding and i will not become too much greedy because i learn my mistakes in the past that some of my holdings are now didn't recover.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:35:39 PM
My plan is in 2018, when many coin prices are decreasing, I will buy BTC and some altcoins for investment until 2019 like ETH, ZPR, ADA and NEO, I hope all the coins I choose will increase in price in 2019
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:34:11 PM
My arrangement in 2018 is very basic. I will keep on investing in Bitcoin and ETH, which are as yet the most grounded crypto and have awesome potential for future development. I will likewise take in more around 3 other potential altcoins to contribute with Bitcoin and ETH. Furthermore, I keep on trading, take in the information and experience of different dealers to have more achievement. Ideally there is no reason to worry
Activity: 62
August 12, 2018, 06:33:48 PM
my plan is to wait until the market stops falling to invest in promising altcoins.
Activity: 118
August 12, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
I will invest in several altcoins, because prices are down this is a good opportunity for me to buy altcoins. I don't intend to buy bitcoin because the price is too high. maybe with investment in some altcoins it will give me good profits.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:13:30 PM
I'm just for now 21 century and currency exchange should be as convenient and simple. I do not see any sense in impeding the development of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
maybe I will buy btc or eth because I see the value is back down, this is a good opportunity to hold it until the end of the year.
Activity: 144
August 12, 2018, 07:30:28 AM
I'm planning to hold my all coins and buy more tokens in this year. Some people are scared of the current market condition, But my opinion is, Don't scared. This the best time to buy coins. I'm ready to buy these coins,

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. NEO
4. DAN
5. CMT
6. SC
7. EGT

These tokens are very good for long-term. I think I can get massive profits by buying these tokens. This is the bear market this year. So this year is good for investors. By the way, I planing to make good money by doing trading.
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
My plans are to HODL for the entire year (and thru to 2020) and diversify my portfolio through the completion of appreciation campaigns.

I’m happy to wait until the devs for each project have implemented their roadmap plans to see the full potential of the coins.
You're right!  I'm also waiting the bull market come even next year and still holding some altcoins that have  good performance as for longterm investment. I have save bitcoin and altcoins to diversify my portfolio.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
August 12, 2018, 07:20:18 AM
Right now as most of us I am bit discouraged since the market situation is not the greatest and is hard to motivate myself to finish my own small crypto aims and projects.
Nevertheless I am going to hold my coins till the end, whatever it will be - grave yard on the moon Cheesy
Dont see selling out now, the value is just ridiculously low.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
August 12, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
i have some popular altcoins in my portofolio ,i hope in this year , all of my investment value will growth and increase dramatically.
and my plan is , bought more altcoins and some bitcoins for this year and hold for long term till the market bullish.
then trying to invest in some potential ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 12, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

I' ve got some coins from bounties but none of them has yet reached the desired price.
So I have nothing to do but to keep them until the market recoveres and a bullish trend begins.
Hope that won't take long because I need some cash right now..
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:04:52 AM
Cryptocurrency sector is dangerous to invest. Investing in ICO projects is risky. But there is no other way to earn big money. I want to make big money until the end of 2018 by continuing to invest.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 05:22:33 AM
This year i will hold and invest in more coin because now a days the price of the coins are all dumping so its a oppurtunity i cant miss so i will keep investing so i can get high profit in the end of the year
Pages:
Jump to: