Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 34. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 05:20:42 AM
Almost the same as what everybody will do, hold all the assets we have until the Btc price is at the highest level. Almost all experts predict that by the end of 2018 Btc will touch the price of $ 50,000. I also hope so and for that I think long term technique is the most effective technique to get big profit. Cheesy
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 12, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
There was a period when we first entered the year 2018, and this year the rise and the profit in my cryptocurrency sector were going to be year. Though I have not come to the eighth month of this year that I started with this thought, I have reached the goal that I determined financially. I was a debtor at the beginning of the year, but now there is not a single penny left. I have also finished almost all of my portfolio, which is among my investment targets, and will do various additions until the end of the year. I also made rapid progress in my goal of creating a portfolio that is growing increasingly difficult to follow by adding portfolios to the tokens I have gained through campaigns I have joined. For that reason, it is definitely not a lie if I tell you that this year 2018 is very good for me in terms of material and investment. Of course, as I have reached all targets earlier, I have set new and more difficult year targets for myself, but I do not know if I will have the chance to complete all these goals in a period like 4 months. But there is also a fact that at the beginning of the year this was the way I thought about the targets I set. In the meantime, I would like to add a little recommendation at the end of my writing. I trust you NEO Wink
Activity: 272
August 12, 2018, 04:46:32 AM
for us to plan in 2018, I will hold many altcoins by waiting for price increases next year, because for us this year the altcoin price is still low, so we will benefit in the long run by waiting for a profitable price next year.
Activity: 30
August 12, 2018, 04:45:43 AM
My plan is still to keep these 11 potential cryptos:
https://www.finstead.com/bite/best-cryptocurrencies-to-invest-August-2018
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 12, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
My only plan is, if one of my long term investment turns to green, sell it and buy some cardano and stellar lumens , They are in record low nowadays and will bring at least 10x in the long run according to my experience.
Activity: 130
August 12, 2018, 04:43:27 AM
In 2018, I think that what we have to do is invest heavily in cryptocurrencies. This is the bear market this year. In the next few months, we will usher in a bull market, so now is a good time to invest and then hold it for a long time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 04:38:50 AM
The only thing I would like this year is to take part again in the new will of growing interest in the crypto-currency sector. You do understand that many people are waiting for this. But now the dynamics of the market is falling very fast. It's very terrible.
Activity: 134
August 12, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
I plan to hold my altcoins that I get from bounty.
I think that this bloodbath will eventually end at second quarter of this year. I also hold CHT , this project has a huge potential to be on top 10 if they can deliver their claim about scalability and tps.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
August 12, 2018, 04:25:55 AM
I met ICO in 2018 and immediately set myself the goal, to earn without investment. My plan was $ 10,000 in different tokens and  altcoins.. While we go to the goal, there is very little time left
Activity: 102
August 12, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
2018 is not and has not been a good year for the crypto world,  the bear has dominated the market and most coins have lost value in the process, making it one of the worst years  the crypto area has ever been through, this however doesn't mean that the end is about to come, the only plan i have therefore is to hold on to the coins  till they regain their lost value
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
I plan that I will not keep any coins now. I will be alive for trade. "Hold means gold." This dialogue has just eaten me! That's why, starting in April 2018, I plan to make good money by doing trade and campaigning!
Activity: 51
August 12, 2018, 03:44:58 AM
I'm really believing into PRiVCY coin, I got 70% of my investments there.
It's a really revolutionary coin, followed by a great community!
Activity: 16
August 12, 2018, 03:44:09 AM
It so happened that the market is in a down trend, so my plans have changed a little. Now I plan to hold all my coins and wait for the turn up. I hope that by the end of 2018 the market will be much higher.
Activity: 25
August 12, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
Maybe I will have plans to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin projects. I may also be working with my development team to develop projects that will benefit the community using cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 03:43:20 AM
My best plan in 2018 is patient, I have no desire to add to my investment, because I don't have enough money anymore, I have lost 95%, there is no choice for me except to hold my altcoin, the market has a very severe accident, so I thought I'd better wait for the market to return to normal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 12, 2018, 03:38:56 AM
I noticed that many projects carry the ICO for September-October. Maybe they know something that we do not. And maybe in the fall we'll see a good growth of crypto.So you can hold more.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
August 11, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

https://www.bitcoinmarena.info

I have the same plan to keep highly potential coin going to the bull trend I also keep buying or converting Bitcoin and ethereum, I know this two coins will have the most gain when the market surge again, I just have to be more patient and hope that it will eventually come.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 11, 2018, 09:21:29 PM
My plan is to buy ETH with all the money I have and hold until the price increases, because I believe that in 2019 the market will increase again.
Activity: 47
August 11, 2018, 09:19:25 PM
It is difficult to plan especially investments in cryptography. It is necessary to find just worthy awards and to take part in them .
Activity: 81
August 11, 2018, 08:58:40 PM
I will continue to study the cryptographic world. And to participate and participate in charity campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: