Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 47. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year

https://www.bitcoinmarena.info
I will do more research to gain more knowledge about this crypto space!
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 06:04:58 AM
low activity on stock exchanges and poor development of projects has violated all plans for recreation, shopping, but the hope remains that the rate will go up
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 26, 2018, 06:04:54 AM
I know that if I sell my coins this year, I will lose a lot.
Big things are coming in 2019/2020. ETF - approval (maybe) in August 2018, but final start in mid 2019 also many upgrades such as Bitcoin Lightinig Network, Ethereum Casper and Sharding.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 06:04:17 AM
I think I'll invest in bitcoin, while the price is down. when else can i buy bitcoin if not now. this is a rare moment, so I have to do something that means investing in coins that have big profits.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 05:54:34 AM
I have always believed and kept the coin for a long time, believing that the BTC would be one of the most potential coin. In my opinion, the BTC price will increase to over $ 15,000. So those who buy BTC today should continue to hold
Activity: 87
July 26, 2018, 05:45:19 AM
my plan is to keep 6 potential alt coins till year end. at least keep until bull market. specially coins are req,ada,trx,prl ,cs and snov. i wish two bull markets will come in this year
I suggest omisego, vechain and iota because that three tokens / coins are very potential compared to other top 20 coinmarketcap

My plans in 2018 if I have a lot of money I'll buy more coins and I'll keep on holding for long term because the price now is not too big. Wait a right time to sale because I want a good profit of my coins and I will used it for my investment so that I have my own business.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 26, 2018, 05:36:28 AM
I was planning to move to a better country and start my own business with my billion dollar cryptos. But with the current price trend, I don't think that's anywhere near.
oh, you've touched a painful topic!.. i was going to relocate and how difficult it is to admit failure. well, will buy some alts i guess, maybe it'll work out after all
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 26, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
I am planning to buy and hold till the end of the year only. I consider that this way will bring a lot of benefits for me in the next year so I am prepearing for this.
Activity: 56
July 26, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
My plan for the year 2018 follow the cryptocurrency.. Watch the improvement of bitcoin and buying  token..
And i wil wait to pump up btc...
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
My plan is to keep following the bounty and collect as many tokens as possible. I have saved a lot of tokens from bounty results. There are so many potential tokens in the future.
Activity: 169
July 26, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
My plan for 2018 is to invest in more cryptocurrencies. Because the encryption market is not very good this year, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply this year. I will buy a portion of the cryptocurrency at a lower price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
My plan for this year is to invest more in some potential coins and hodl till their prices are already high. Aside from bitcoin, there some cryptocurrencies with potential to high in the later lart of the year and among them are ethereum, eos and neo. I'm also planning to invest in some ICOs in the 4th quarter of this year if I find a good and legit one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 02:58:24 AM
if my plan in 2018 is, I want to pursue a job in this forum well, so that I can dig profits to make business. so we can achieve our goals with diligence and hard work.

My plan for this 2018 is just continue what I have started and still hold my coins until the green market comes alive again. The crypto market is slowly recovering and I can see the green light already so why should I stop??
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 25, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
My plan is to keep the altcoins up to normal prices. I expect the market to rise. Holding is necessary. otherwise we lose money. I do not think crypto sell their currencies at low price. The target price hold until reaching. Patience and wait. the market is improving.
Activity: 31
July 25, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
So what plans? Plan one is to buy bitcoin. And carefully watch the development of the market of other cryptocurrencies. And yet: do not panic in the case of unstable behavior of the course. Everything's going to be OK.
Activity: 58
July 23, 2018, 08:23:28 PM
HODL some good coin such as ETH, NEO strong and do smart switch your position to USD on the right time this is the best but also very hard. if you can do this then you're awesome trader. that give you chance to buy manythings at cheap again. but this also the hardest way.
note you can loose your opportunity not your money
Activity: 14
July 23, 2018, 08:12:51 PM
I will keep my favourite altcoins which has their own blockchain to the end of the year, maybe untill December. Whether the price drops or raises, I won't care much in these upcoming days. I just want to get some money to arrange my life. Of course I know today it's more and more complicated, but I think that these are quite normal situations when people just need money.
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 08:03:31 PM
For 2018 my plan is to continue holding my tokens and take part in bounties.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:56:04 PM
My plan for the year 2018 is to buy as many coin that I desire and hold term on a very long term when the price must have multiplied maybe x3 and then I will be able to sell and make reasonable profit. I think this is a very good period for me to buy these coin because their price are very low and as long as I hold, I am sure to make reasonable profit by the time I decide to sell because the price would have increased.
Activity: 252
July 23, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
My plan for 2018 is getting altcoin as much as his. After the produce, I will be patient to wait until the high price and its sell. while waiting for me to learn more so I can avoid the frequent frauds
Pages:
Jump to: