Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your plans for the year 2018 - page 51. (Read 11045 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 04:43:23 AM
this year's plan? I will find some other potential coin to invest for long term
Activity: 74
July 19, 2018, 10:23:44 PM
my trust is still going to BTC. Once segwit is more widely adopted (Core developers have said Segwit in the GUI has priority), we'll see much more adoption with other wallets. If Coinbase gets its act together and implements segwit we'll see a good drop in tx fees and BTC will secure its place even more so as the crypto all other cryptos are judged by.

I believe lightning will also arrive later in 2018 which should drastically reduce tx fees. Tx fees is really the only thing keeping BTC a lot lower now than it would be otherwise. People are putting money into alts because BTC fees are too high. So I say go in all now on BTC because when the tx fees go down, everyone will jump ship from the alts and get back to the big boy, BTC.
Activity: 81
July 19, 2018, 10:20:16 PM
keep hodling, keep investing, i'm here for the long run so trying to invest in NEO or IOTA. NEO is going to bring legitimacy and developers. Iota has an incredibly interesting concept. I think these will both live side by side so they both have great potential this coming year. My favorite currency is NAV but I'm less sure they'll have the marketing this year enough to go all in despite still being a great investment and coin. Also worth checking out aeternity if you want a sleeper with a big year ahead.

Activity: 21
July 19, 2018, 10:19:36 PM
I bought and hold ETH. I am waiting for it to rise to sell to take profits. Or use ETH to invest in ICO
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 10:17:41 PM
i suppose it's far a wise choice, considering ethereum is a ability coin. i can also hold eth perhaps longer than you, and that i plan it to guarantee my retirement later. besides eth, i really like additionally btc investment for long time
Activity: 8
July 19, 2018, 05:13:18 PM
My plan is to have at least 100k of each coin and hold until the end of this year. After that, keep at least 10k of each of my coins by the end of next year.
Activity: 48
July 19, 2018, 05:09:54 PM
 Whether the price drops or raises, I won't care much in these upcoming days. I just want to get some money to arrange my life. Of course I know today it's more and more complicated, but I think that these are quite normal situations when people just need money.
Activity: 44
July 18, 2018, 07:23:25 PM
My plan this year of 2018 is to be serious and focus in earning and joining in every bounty campaign. I want to invest in crypto currency to have a better future and can earn lot of profits. I hope this year is the best year to be patiently waiting for the big shot of every token and coins in the market. In the future theirs lot of opportunity you my encounter about the ups and down of the priceof token but continue to be patient because someday that's will be the reason that you will become rich.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
July 18, 2018, 03:20:37 PM
my plan is to save my savings in the etherium. I believe that by the end of the year this coin will show rapid progress. And will exceed the $ 1000 mark
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 02:52:20 PM
You need to be positivity in your thoughts and minds as positive minds brings positive change. I am very much hopeful that this year will prove out to be the best year as compared to all the years which we had seen in the past and that this year will surely help us in making of a large amount of money as well.
Activity: 336
July 18, 2018, 02:49:55 PM
I plan to earn very well this year. Despite the fact that the market is bearish, I think that I will be able to translate my idea into reality. Crypto currency is an excellent tool for earning.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:48:27 PM
I waited that this year will very depressive but my hope has not yet collapsed and I waiting that this year will be have many good news which can help us get milliones
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
July 18, 2018, 12:21:56 PM
put the firs to save up some money and invest them in the Ethereum for a few years because this coin has very great prospects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 06:12:53 PM
Today we watched a beautiful series of rise. 2018 is not over yet, so our dreams are still alive. I hope it's a bull season and we all will earn money.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:11:20 PM
Half of the 2018 is gone already, and my plans for the future 5 months that are left are just to make some bounties and get the tokens that will go to market exchanges fast and make some box to be able to buy some gaming equipment's
Activity: 83
July 17, 2018, 06:10:12 PM
To me this is a very frustrating year for me in crypto
Because the market is down, so I try to hold the more I hold the more it declined
So my plan is to hold to the end of 2018.
Am trading them in 2019.
Please be patient, be patient, not only are you frustrated all of us who are in crypto very frustrating, it's like to leave this all, but leaving is not the best solution, leaving is mean as we lose a lot of money, so hold is the best solution, keep your coin in your bag. hope all of us who hold coin soon get the happy news.
Activity: 445
July 17, 2018, 05:57:16 PM
This year is very unpredictable for the crypto currency, I think the best option is to hold altcoins until winter, perhaps the situation will become clearer.
Activity: 202
July 17, 2018, 05:19:39 PM
To me this is a very frustrating year for me in crypto
Because the market is down, so I try to hold the more I hold the more it declined
So my plan is to hold to the end of 2018.
Am trading them in 2019.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 05:14:36 PM
Basically, my plans for this year are to wait for the main crypto currencies to be worth their maximum prices. While this plan does not work very well. Nevertheless, I participate in the bounty, where I get to earn some promising tokens.
Activity: 50
July 17, 2018, 05:12:18 PM
To make a portion of my coins enormous and after that that is the time that I will exchange it. For my supposition and understanding it is best to purchase and hold coins for a long haul with the goal that the arrival is twofold or tripple relying upon how much the coin is.
Pages:
Jump to: