Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 32. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:24:26 PM
I think something like 2017 will happen. There are longly no good news from crypto and only something really huge and innovative like EOS or NEO or Bitupper can change the situation and push the market to the green zone. My predictions are around $15k for BTC and $800 for ETH
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 02, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
bitcoin should resume a great surge in the next 3 month but its growth doesnt normally go well with other altcoins including Ethereum. At such times the trade is mostly for bitcoin. In preceding months it is advice-able to starting converting ones profits to bitcoin to have a good and rich portfolio at the end of the year. Most analysis is about trends.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 02, 2018, 01:12:40 PM
I'm sure that Bitcoin will return its price by the end of the year. After him, the whole market will grow. Capitalization for the first time will exceed $ 1 trillion dollars.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
The forecast for the Crypto currency is 2019 - watch the banks. You can make a forecast that the biggest jump in growth will be on the crypto-currencies that will be in circulation with banks.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
June 02, 2018, 12:38:00 PM
It all depends on bitcoin , if bitcoin will be on $15 000 we can expect that most of altcoin will have high price too. Remember last year when bitcoin was on almost $20 000 , all altcoin have incredibly high price , even a worthless coin without future had a good price. I think that this year bitcoin won't across a $10 000 price, because many people still dump bitcoin for reason that they only know.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
my prediction prices will decline until the middle of this year due to buble that occurred at the beginning of the year. investors will buy back in september.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
I know so many people are losing faith in the coins they are holding now because of the progressive decrease in their prices. Some have even started dumping their coins. As for me, i still trust the coins am holdings and am not ready to sell now. I strongly believe that bitcoin price will rise again like what happened at the ending of last year. Am targeting  bitcoin to hit $25k by the end of this year
Activity: 364
June 02, 2018, 12:25:07 PM
my prediction at the end of the year market price will increase and bitcoin price could reach $ 12000 - $ 15000.
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
No one can predict the behavior of a market with 100% certainty, but we could look back to the last bear market to have an idea what would happen in the future. During the last bear market that lasted 2 years, there was several attempts for the market to recover but I never did, until finally after 2 years the market turn around and started a bull market that led to the massive run at the end of 2017. So in this bear market we would expect the same, we maybe still early in this market and it could take at least a year for the market to recover fully. I just hope the next bull run start before the end of this year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
I honestly can not predict what happens at the end of the year against bitcoin and altcoin. Many people predict bitcoin will increase even beating the best price before. I hope what people predict can happen, though this is actually a difficult thing for the bitcoin itself. I hope bitcoin will break the $ 25,000 price later this year.
Activity: 172
June 02, 2018, 12:03:34 PM
all can happen to cryptocurrency and everyone can only predict the price but not necessarily that's right and my prediction by the end of this year cryptocurrency will experience an increase in price may be $ 20k
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
June 02, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
We are still in the middle of the year and it's too far to predict price at the end of the calendar. Anyway, most of the crypto experts are thinking that the market will recover and we are seeing symptoms as bitcoin price increasing every day. I guess Bitcoin price will be around $20k at the end of the year, don't hope for gaining huge percentage like 2017.
Yeah, I think so too. At the beginning of this year, we reached a huge maximum, it is very oversaturate market, and by the end of the year will be a maximum of 18k $.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 11:31:25 AM
As of now, cryptocurrency is on its consolidation mode as technical analysis is concerned. I think it will surge high at late 2nd quarter. I will still hold my coins until November.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 02, 2018, 11:27:51 AM
It think that it should grow, but probably not as much as last year. We all need to recover a little bit from last year´s ups and downs because they were a bit too much for the average investor.
Activity: 176
June 02, 2018, 11:17:50 AM
I think the market will recover at a better price than ever, because for us bitcoin is very profitable an easy way to make a lot of profit, so we believe that bitcoin one is easy to use.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 11:17:36 AM
I can not predict the state of crypto at the end of this year but I hope the market keeps improving because I have altcoin in the wallet that I want to sell and give profit
Activity: 308
June 02, 2018, 11:14:55 AM
What will happen with bitcoin is unknown even now, and you are already thinking about the end of the year. Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable in the long run due to high volatility. The tokens market is still far, from the currency market, rather it looks like a gold rush.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
June 02, 2018, 11:08:22 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

if you see the market of the crypto year to year, it seems cryptocurrency has been increased always.
i am hoping it will be increased in this year as well. but crypto is hard to predict. If worst thing happened, this year will be the limit of crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?

Before I was dealing with Ripple, but now I quit it. I trust Cardano, IOTA, EOS, Verge, Stellar, OmiseGO, and Qtum. Og, I forgot to mention two coolest platforms and coins - NEO and Ethereum. I hold all these coins.
Activity: 277
May 25, 2018, 05:39:58 PM
I will not begin to predict how this year will develop. Too many factors can change the vector of market development. However, I see a long-term forecast positive for the crypto market. Simply because there is no reason for a negative scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: