Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 34. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
Well, for me I'm hoping ETH will remain on top together along with Bitcoin but we really never know what's going to happen in the upcoming days. We just hope for the best!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
the current condition is very difficult, this is seen with the decrease altcoin and bitcoin slowly, hopefully this is just a cycle and most crypto experts think that the market will recover. I still believe this year will be much better than before.
Activity: 238
May 23, 2018, 04:42:26 AM
Well, there are lots of speculations that Bitcoin will be priced at $20,000 or it is possible for it to be above. I think that by the end of 2018 the world of crypto will be brilliant again, I am sure the price will go up and recover, especially in the middle of the year around Aug.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 04:24:44 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
I think the market will recover in the year. It may comes int he end of the year or later but it will finally come. And the price of btc will be high than the former price.
Activity: 147
May 23, 2018, 03:41:06 AM
According to this, if we like and support the habit, cryptocurrency will increase their price so we can benefit from it, we can help it by spreading the good news about it. many parties and look forward to positive results from it. If that happens, the market is heading to new highs and lots of altcoin and bitcoin can make the new lifetime high before the end of the year.

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 03:34:14 AM
I think the market will not have time to recover by the end of the year after such a strong fall.
It seems to me that the market will continue to move down until the end of the year. The minimum price of bitcoin 6k which we saw is not the limit. Probably the price will go even lower.
We all would like a bull market, but we must be realistic.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 23, 2018, 03:30:22 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency will recover before the end of the year. Although this period continues to fall, I still choose to continue to hold my cryptocurrency! Because I think this time of decline is due to the impact of many negative news, I think these news is not all true, I think the market will start to rise in June to July!
Activity: 34
May 23, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
I think everyone is praying for a good thing this year. my prediction of this year's condition will be a good price, the situation will get better and I hope the bitcoin price will be above $ 20,000. This may also be the hope of everyone, not just me. may the end of the year be a beautiful end for all of us.
Activity: 124
May 23, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
We're just speculating about what's possible, and nobody knows what the price will be at the end of the year, but I'm still hoping that the price of this year's encrypted currency will rise as a whole.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
May 23, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
Perhaps this is the market has begun to fall into the fall, so this year's market will continue to be in a downturn. Even if the market will pick up, I don't think it will rise much, but still hope it will be more dynamic.
Activity: 434
May 23, 2018, 03:13:15 AM
Back to the highest at the end of this year, will start this summer and will be growing like a bamboo) crypto forever, good luck mates
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
May 23, 2018, 03:08:10 AM
I think that at the end of the year, it will only reach the 15k$ mark. As we can see the market today, Bitcoin is struggling to even reach the 9k$ mark. And if it continues this way, maybe it will only reach for up to 15k$. But, of course, end of the year is a long time ahead. There are many things that can happen along that time.
Activity: 163
May 23, 2018, 03:04:20 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
I think our market can recover because as I observed eventhough our market are suffering from a crisis, the market is able to recover and hopefully it would do the same this time.
Activity: 406
May 23, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

it is always will be a recovery after a falling market. as long as peoples still use cryptocurrency, it will bounce back to the normal price.
about bitcoin price at the end of the year i think i cannot predict it. because volatility of cryptocurrency, it become hard to predict.
Activity: 126
May 23, 2018, 01:57:17 AM
Hi

I recently read a report that the New York Stock Exchanges want to enter the crypto market. I see that very positively, because I think that with it very large investment in the Cryptomarkt come. Which then raise the courses accordingly.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
I think the market will recover by the end of the year.  And the price for btc will grow to 14000-15000 $.  And then again there will be a fall.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
May 12, 2018, 07:12:44 PM
The market was down for a long time and I think it will rise more beautifully and expect bitcoin can be 20k
It will not be obvious. Maybe it will stay like this.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 07:09:08 PM
Actually Sorry, I can't predict for the end of the year. Because it's only May month is going, I can predict for The July and August. There was a rumor that the crypto market will recover within July or August. So, I hope so it will happen. If it really happens then November- December month may bring lots of good news for all crypto holders.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 07:07:01 PM
Year-end markets tend to recover and increase rapidly in exchange rates. 2017 is proof that when the exchange rate BTC reached $ 19,000. And according to my estimation, by the end of 2018, the BTC rate will reach $ 20,000 and possibly higher as the market's exchange rate will recover and the demand for investment will increase rapidly.
Activity: 434
May 12, 2018, 07:03:21 PM
I predict that the first bull market for cryptocurrency will come in June this year, then the market will lasting fall about 3-5 months, and then this year will see the second bull market in December.
Pages:
Jump to: