Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s your prediction? - page 39. (Read 4594 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 10:39:22 AM
In my opinion the market situation will be recover before the end of this year and bitcoin price will rise again we cant predict how much but it will be huge increase.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 10:33:14 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
I think crypto currencies in general will recover and BTC and most of the alt coins would be doing in long run. I think invest in alt coins along with BTC. I have NEO, PRG, XLM and XMR in my portfolio. These coins have been doing well on their projects and I think you should also invest in them.
Activity: 99
May 08, 2018, 03:43:34 AM
It is sure. The market always recover and grow at the end of the year. I think this year it also like this and will develope more than last year
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 03:41:51 AM
If the price then there is no definite answer. but I think looking up to this point all the coins are definitely the price will recover. of course not in quick time, slowly but surely over time could return as before and hope alone could be more than that.
Activity: 182
May 08, 2018, 03:38:21 AM
I have a prediction that the end of this year there will be a significant increase in the market. Many coins will jump in price. One of them is bitcoin. I estimate the price will return near the price as late as 2017 ago. Or even higher. Let's wait, hopefully it will happen.
Activity: 148
May 08, 2018, 03:33:28 AM
According to the current market conditions, if there is not much change, then I think the next bull market may not be as crazy as the last bull market, but it will certainly come and hope it will develop in a good direction.
Activity: 145
May 08, 2018, 03:29:32 AM
Hey guys. What situation will be on cryptomarket by the end of the year? Do you think crypto market will recover or not? What price bitcoin will reach by the end of the year?
Too early to predict,because it still in the second quarter of the year and we cant barely see any good movements from bitcoin,cant hardly touch $10k which is why we should be taking our profits as the market will soon be going to get into long bear market,because bitcoin has been very bullish for the last 4week and now its the time for a correction.
Activity: 93
May 08, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
The currency is still no breakthrough point pressure area now, the currency will start crazy rise when the currency broke through the pressure area, I think that will come soon, because the currency futures prices on the rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 03:02:58 AM

a strong possibility the market will recover towards the end of this year. but with one full absence of bans or fuds happening again. the market will be normal again, only a few minor corrections are common. this is just my prediction
Activity: 98
May 08, 2018, 02:55:29 AM
I think it will recover, but not as high as the year 2017. and if does not. it's still ok though. it's the time to buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 02:50:03 AM
Prerequisites for the further growth of the market of cryptocurrency are now created and more and more large investors begin understand huge potential crypto. Therefore I expect that by the end of this year the price for bitcoin will reach $30000, and on Ethereum - $4000.
Activity: 112
May 08, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
Prediction where? if the prediction of bitcoin goes or where my prediction will be successful bitcoin and even playing bitcoin or who owns a bitcoin account. because bitcoin has helped a lot.
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 02:42:15 AM
I would like to say, if this year will be much better than the previous one, bitcoin value will increase because it is made like that, mining difficulties give more bitcoin value as time goes on.and, the evidence is increasingly market positive trend, I just pray for political policy in the rest of the world also shows a positive trend of the same thing.

Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 02:32:30 AM
My prediction on ber months the price of bitcoin will increase and it reaches the 20k USD and up last year to who wants to invest this is the time for investment and hold it.wait for the profitable price before to sell it.
I also believe if bitcoin prices will be recovered and have a high price even higher than last year's price. Now if you have bitcoin you can hold the coins and sell at the highest price at the right time of the year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 02:31:04 AM
My prediction on ber months the price of bitcoin will increase and it reaches the 20k USD and up last year to who wants to invest this is the time for investment and hold it.wait for the profitable price before to sell it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
May 08, 2018, 02:25:39 AM
I think whole market capitalization wii be more than $1k Bn. And for development and propagation the BTC dominance should be less. It will mean that alts will grow also.
Activity: 89
May 08, 2018, 02:14:06 AM
I think there are a lot of unpredictable risks that can't be predicted correctly, but I believe that the price will reach $30,000 at the end of this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
May 08, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
Experts predict the growth of the market capitalization of the crypto currency up to 3 trillion and if the biton share will be within 40 percent then its value will vary around $ 70,000.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
As crypto fan I am for sure do believe that someday the price of most crypto currencies will increase very high. Optimistic is what I should do that is why I keep struggling with crypto currency till today.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
Well for me! I'm going to be optimistic at this time. I really feel that there's something great will happen with Cryptocurrency! We've experienced the dropping moment of every coin this year! But I know pretty sure that it will increase. We are now experiencing some pumping with the price this month and hoping for more increase this year!
Pages:
Jump to: