Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your trading style? - page 3. (Read 5170 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 10:22:54 AM
What your trading style for the new Crypto market ?
My style is the most common style in trading. Buy low and sell high and it is the most effective way to gain more profit. It is the easiest way to learn. It is simple yet very profitable.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
November 07, 2017, 10:12:35 AM
Surfing is a good choice for now, Altcoin's chart is going with the "wave" shape, so choose the low price to buy and sell it at the top. It's the basic trading and it worked all the time.
I like your trading style very much. This is what we can refer to as critical analysis of current situations in the cryptocurrency market. I have been into this field since last 4 months and I think that yours so called snipe and wipe technique would prove much helpful for me.

But all it requires is a lot of research and obviously some skills to differentiate between the good ones and the worst which would possibly die off in near future.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
November 07, 2017, 09:45:58 AM
I always trade the coins that has a high volume because that is the safe zone for me because when they have a huge volume then it is a safe trade for me because the market will become so active and in my opinion, it will give me a sure profit even though it is huge or not then it is still a profit and that is how i am dealing with trading since from the start.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 09:34:03 AM
My trading style is very stress free and I am guaranteed to make profit every year. Actually make that every 6 months guaranteed. I'd even say 3 months, but that's not guaranteed, probably next year it will be. Want to know how though? Bitcoin! All you have to do is buy them and hold them without spending them. That's the trick though, you have to NOT spend them haha.
Activity: 893
November 07, 2017, 09:31:56 AM
my style in trading for new crypto is buy in cheapest price hold for a while and never trade in small gap just always give a distance or hold in a week before trade...
To trade in the small gap will be involved a lot of risk for your investment just like day trade and there is a lot of the chance for you to get decent profit in a day but another important thing you can't predict the market. Does it will give you the more increase or big dump before you already sold your token.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 07, 2017, 09:26:16 AM
My trading strategy is buy and hold. Because, I feel with trading longterm, my emotions become more stable and very different when i trading intraday before, like chased after own shadow.
For people that doesn't have experience in life with trading on markets, buying and holding is better. I know its better cause I tried to trade on everyday basis and without any previous experience I were losing money on most of my trades.
People should buy and hold bitcoins, then to choose other stable altcoins and to buy and hold them, only after introducing with trading, trying with some small amounts someone can dare to try day trading but with coins you already have.
I learned my lesson in a hard way, and I paid for that good, people should pay attention on what two of us said here and to try to not make same mistakes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 09:12:34 AM
my trading style is not dramatic I just follow the rate of altcoin & waiting for small pump.I just make sure small profit that's it.
cheers buddy
Even Iam following the same way but now I keep browsing in our bitcoin talk platform to find the way for a better earnings.
But iam making it with bitcoin. Investing waiting for the rate increase and looking after my profits.
Activity: 196
November 07, 2017, 08:56:47 AM
Actually bitcoin or crypto trading is much different than other trading like forex or binary.
In my opinion for trading bitcoin, holding is the best way than other.
Activity: 518
November 07, 2017, 08:44:22 AM
My trading strategy is buy and hold. Because, I feel with trading longterm, my emotions become more stable and very different when i trading intraday before, like chased after own shadow.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
November 07, 2017, 07:35:20 AM
I don't have any trading style. I just think how to always get a profit. the same as the others, must buy only when the price is low and sell when the price is high. only that.
Yes. We are the same of thinking, we just need profits. Buy low, sell high. Thank you for you, I have the same goal or standard in trading of altcoins.
Activity: 154
November 07, 2017, 06:01:18 AM
my style in trading for new crypto is buy in cheapest price hold for a while and never trade in small gap just always give a distance or hold in a week before trade...
Activity: 468
November 07, 2017, 05:26:56 AM
I don't have any trading style. I just think how to always get a profit. the same as the others, must buy only when the price is low and sell when the price is high. only that.
Activity: 616
November 07, 2017, 04:46:44 AM
I am good at waiting. So i always wait for any coins in the market to lower its price, I usually buy bundle of coins in the market if there is a huge down and always wait till the value rise again to earn more profit.

A great way to try because waiting is the right time to get great results in the future.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 07, 2017, 04:41:42 AM
Surfing is a good choice for now, Altcoin's chart is going with the "wave" shape, so choose the low price to buy and sell it at the top. It's the basic trading and it worked all the time.
Every investor is doing same thing and are stuck at the same strategy and that’s the main reason that prices are not falling because people are holding their coins till the highest prices and for now there is no limit bitcoin is rising and rising and its prices are now going beyond the limits so good time is ahead for the traders and newbies have to wait for the low prices and that’s not sure that dump will occur or not.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
November 06, 2017, 11:26:20 AM
I think nowadays the best strategy is to buy the coins that are getting hyped and dump them as soon as you feel that the hype is going to be over soon. The potential of a coin is not a big factor anymore unfortunately...
The potentials of a coin is actually what to have your back covered for projections and trades gone wrong and which often does in the crypto market. If that's not a factor in your trading decisions, I foresee you're going to have your hands filled with sitting ducks in no time. The reason people can afford to buy and hodl Bitcoin at just about any price is simply because of its unique potentials, other than that it would have been struggling to find its feet after the many onslaughts it had faced.
Activity: 350
November 06, 2017, 02:19:07 AM
I am good at waiting. So i always wait for any coins in the market to lower its price, I usually buy bundle of coins in the market if there is a huge down and always wait till the value rise again to earn more profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 02:01:43 AM
my trading style is very simple. I choose coins that have good prospects and also have a good future in price im into holding on some alts that are still in development process hoping that somehow it will pump when they're project will start
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
November 06, 2017, 01:49:46 AM
My trading style is as follows:
* Proper Analysis of currency
* Enter low
* Exit high(after making a reasonable profit and not being greedy)
* Accepting losses(when the trade seem not to be in my favor)
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 06, 2017, 01:27:15 AM
My style is safe style. Profit 10% only and cutlost when 4%  Grin That safe plan
I love this style, but you should go to stock market with this style. Go to crypto with some risk to get more profit Cheesy
according to my opinion every trader has his style to work and i have a simple and easy style i am just starting buying bitcoins whenever the rate stop for some time or decreasing and start selling bitcoins whenever the rate start increasing but i never sell my all bitcoin at one time but sell some bitcoins with time.
Activity: 602
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
November 06, 2017, 01:10:27 AM
My style is safe style. Profit 10% only and cutlost when 4%  Grin That safe plan
I love this style, but you should go to stock market with this style. Go to crypto with some risk to get more profit Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: