Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your trading style? - page 6. (Read 5170 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 08:13:29 PM
my style is to provide long-term earnings.
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
September 26, 2017, 02:42:55 PM
right now  i used copy trade style and i got already 100% profit in only 2 days ceck my signature for this site
Activity: 406
September 26, 2017, 02:37:22 PM
What your trading style for the new Crypto market ?
First of all, i am following my targeted coin and follow its average buy sell graph chart and wait some days for dumping it's value. whenever i think its dump i do buy this coin by my affordable amount and again wait for pumping. whenever it's pump i do sell them. its my style.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 10:44:25 AM
Purchase and wait for its price increase. So often I do not focus on trading. Because the price is just above it I'll sell it. And buys again the fallen-price Atlcoins. Yes, these styles are long but I'm not losing it here my only opponent really is patience and understanding. Sometimes I also sell. if very long and no price movements are happening in an altcoins. That way I see something better and more profitable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 26, 2017, 09:54:37 AM
My trading style is buy bitcoin at the low and sell it, but if bitcoin not make any movement i convert that bitcoin into altcoin and hold it until that altcoin double my bitcoin
Activity: 910
September 26, 2017, 09:47:25 AM
My trading style is to don’t rush and just study first the flow of the market, because most of the time if you rush things up and just follow the flow you wont be able to decide on a correct path to take. you will just be dragged to anything that happens during trades making you loose a lot or worse you might loose everything that you invested which might also affect your financial and personal budget.

That was same as my strategy when I'm about to trade my investments. I'm avoiding to get excited when I saw that the selling hits a high price. It is better to think first the action you would made before you decide you're going to do the trading. But sometimes, that rush thing can never avoided when your totally convinced that price is profitable. Taking actions that later made you realized that wasnt the right thing to do was so freaking sucks. But still, my strategy is my strategy maybe I should adopt any better strategies that could help me more on growing my BTC.
Activity: 238
September 26, 2017, 09:12:06 AM
The greater the impact and volatility of the crypto market, the more likely it is to take advantage of it to buy cheap and wait for it to rise and sell all major capital gains.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
September 26, 2017, 09:09:57 AM
I think my trading like a snake. just keep silent, wait market move. when I see people invest on 1 coin I invest to and get out when get 5% profit
But that will be involved the more risk because you are not know about the coin that already invested with your amount. I can say that was crazy in my opinion because you are not doing analyze to the coin and just follow them all to buy such coin or token. OMG that was fuckin crazy.  Shocked
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
September 26, 2017, 09:01:44 AM
I don't expect a lot of amount from trading because hoping on more profit can be harmful for me. Because there is chance to lose my capital. When i get small profit then i sell it. It is safe for me and i am satisfied with this process.
Activity: 672
September 26, 2017, 08:48:23 AM
My trading style is to don’t rush and just study first the flow of the market, because most of the time if you rush things up and just follow the flow you wont be able to decide on a correct path to take. you will just be dragged to anything that happens during trades making you loose a lot or worse you might loose everything that you invested which might also affect your financial and personal budget. The trading strategy that I'm doing right now is the buy and hold the availability that I can get my hands on strategy, on this strategy is mostly used in trading. For example I will buy and hold a certain number of Bitcoins until the prices went up then we sell that at a higher price, it takes a certain time and patience to be able to accomplish this . But the good thing about this is it guarantees you that you have a good amount of Bitcoin to be traded in the future.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
September 26, 2017, 05:38:07 AM
I feel more comfortable with long term trading. Because, my emotions are not disturbed by market price volatility. Also, i think it's more effective and efficient.
That’s great, it doesn’t matter for you that what is happening in the prices of bitcoins, you remain stress free from it because you know that the investment you have made is never going to cost you loss and bitcoins have capability to retain their values. You will surely trade your bitcoins when their prices become stable in the market and are on peak.
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 12:08:05 AM
I think my trading like a snake. just keep silent, wait market move. when I see people invest on 1 coin I invest to and get out when get 5% profit
Activity: 268
September 25, 2017, 12:00:45 AM
I switch between hold and day trading. For hold i buy at the lowest dip, happens when FUD strikes, then wait for it to recover and possibly go higher. For day trading I look at the candles and look for trends. If there's a recent pump don't touch it. When it's almost done correcting buy low-sell high. Use stop loss when necessary especially for highly volatile trends. When the coin is steady like a flat line for a couple of days I buy some since these are whales' favorite to pump.
Activity: 126
September 24, 2017, 11:07:52 PM
My trading style is altcoin arbitrage.
You would be surprised at the price difference across multiple exchanges for new, up and coming, alt coins.

Just make sure to do small test trades in the exchanges first to make sure you won't get delayed for manual verification.

abritage is a good style of trading. There is risky here especially if you are in a hurry make sure to look closely at the wallet address of the two excchanger if there is a problem or no if you do not have the abritage because you are losing money. but i do not have it ok abritage but you do not see the blockchain explorer of the coin if there is no delay you will notice that if evry seconds there is a transaction in explorer they can quickly get your transaction so successful.

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 24, 2017, 10:20:42 PM

There is no definite style for me. I do scalping sometimes, day trading sometimes. Day trading is very hard and I only follow what the experts are saying. Most of the time, I only do holding. What applies to everyone I guess is still the buy low sell high strategy.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
September 24, 2017, 10:18:22 PM
some ways of trading I apply seem to be less precise
I always include investment funds to altcoin whose price is down
but this is less effective
because what happened was only delayed time, because my capital broke down at some altcoin whose price did not go up
this is indeed difficult, but I hold my altcoin till the moment where I can benefit even if it is a little bit
because if I sell it at this stage, it's just a loss that I will get
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
September 24, 2017, 09:52:24 PM

I trade bitcoin with altcoin and follow the recent news about it. Fundamental combined with technical analysis I think is the most profitable in trading but with proper risk management as well. I choose the coin that has an incoming development and then do technical analysis like determining what are the potential support and resistance of the coin and then buy near the support. If the price hit my stop loss then I would find again another coin. I just observed that many coins are pumped from time to time so eventually my target price would be hit.

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 24, 2017, 09:12:30 PM
i am not a type of guys who are into pump and dump strategy, i will always be sure that the  coins are traded are reputable and stable for a couple of months it could take a like a 6 months before going to invest and trade, i am a swing trader and mid term to long term holder. active trading is not my forty, they say that short term and active trading are a majority of chances to lose but to tell you there are times that long term holder are loser too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2017, 08:57:59 PM
My trading style is to use mostly of the Crypto invested money in Bitcoins, when I think I have hit a nice profit percentage I sell all my investment in Bitcoins to fiat or I sell a part of it and keep holding another part for future purposes. This way I can control very well my money, I know I will always sell my Bitcoins more expensive than I bought and I don't need to worry about fluctuations in price all the time.
Activity: 211
September 24, 2017, 07:55:58 PM
Business is to capture information on the market, understand changes in prices. Business is a must have guessing and sometimes risk acceptance to succeed. That is my business style. How about you? Your style?
Pages:
Jump to: