Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your view of BTC stable while altcoin pumpin? - page 3. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
In the past few days, btc has been hovering around 7800 usd, and all the altcoins have begun to rise. What is the reason for this?

I think when bitcoin will rise and altcoins also has been affected of bitcoin rising up the price and also the investors are converting to buy more altcoins since the pairing of altcoins and bitcoin is been so good and have high value because of bitcoin price high.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
A very plain reason that I'm believing which we're going out of the bear season.
No more any other reason except those money coming in from different institutions.
I wanted to see more of it as we wait for the bull run.
Stock up your portfolio's now before it's too late.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
As every one knows BTC is core for all crypto trading and as Bitcoin stabilize all other altcoins also start rising so you can say altcoins are directly proportional to Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Bitcoin is the main(core) of the cryptocurrency market.
All altcoins has btc pair. So , when btc rising altcoins will follow it.

Bitcoin pump altcoin dump, Bitcoin dump altcoin also dump this is the scenario happen in the last price action of Bitcoin but right now its good to see some pump up of altcoin this is happen because of price correction I will be happy if altcoin will fallow the bull run of Bitcoin but right its not the same direction.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
Bitcoin is the main(core) of the cryptocurrency market.
All altcoins has btc pair. So , when btc rising altcoins will follow it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think the main reason of that continue rise of bitcoin and altcoin is number of inventors that are now investing in crypto especially in bitcoin and altcoin so the demand will be increase that may affect the bitcoin an altcoun's price. And I see also the reason that many merchant are now accepting crypto as a payment that are enhance the marketing purpose of crypto.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
It's market sentiment, btc pumps/dumps — altcoins will dump, if it goes sideways alt coins will pump.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
i just feel it is a normal occurrence and even it can happen otherwise as bitcoin is pumping but even altcoins are down, this i feel is a different market sentiment that makes the market very fluctuating which makes it difficult to predict
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Of course, that is a common reason and its a normal thing for  acrypto market. When the bitcoin pump, altcoin dump because of it, while bitcoin stable, altcoin pump. Pretty easy to understand huh?
Sometimes it's not like that either. Usually Bitcoin experiences altcoin increases will follow too, but not as fast as bitcoin increases. Actually it doesn't matter if the altcoin experiences a steady increase and bitcoin, of course there is still no problem except when the altcoin increases and bitcoin decreases it certainly must be questioned.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Of course, that is a common reason and its a normal thing for  acrypto market. When the bitcoin pump, altcoin dump because of it, while bitcoin stable, altcoin pump. Pretty easy to understand huh?
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Most times, the growth of bitcoin and altcoins does not happen simultaneously. Only newbies might not understand the basic concept behind this, because it happens at different times and for a purpose known mainly for profit making. Presently, everything seems to be growing, but we might have another digressive growth soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
This sentence makes sense only for a short period of time. BTC stays stable not more than for a week, especially right now, the price is jumping +-500$. This means we have short altseasons.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Altcoins do not always accurately copy bitcoin movements. They are sometimes late and this is practically commonplace. Some altcoins sometimes behave non-standardly for a while. Therefore, you should not be surprised. Now Bitcoin has again begun to grow in price, once again it has overcome the barrier of $ 8,000 and almost all the Altcoins turned green again. Most likely, this time it will reach 9000 dollars.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
They simply did not initially expect such a sharp rise in Bitcoin and did not have time for its pace. Now they are starting to catch up with their course on Bitcoin. So all is well)
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
In the past few days, btc has been hovering around 7800 usd, and all the altcoins have begun to rise. What is the reason for this?
Lots of pump-and-dump on altcoin market while bitcoin remains calm and waiting for another break out run. And speaking of run, it looks like the price goes above $8k again. It's a good indication that we are still in the bullish trend. So altcoin market is also benefiting from it, which is good but don't be reckless though, you might get REKT, just saying.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
I think that as prices continue to improve in the crypto market, the altcoin price also rises. While Bitcoin also starts to rise above the price of $ 8000. There is nothing strange when the market is green like now, because the bear season has passed. Welcome to bullrun.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
A very logical reason is that many investors have started to buy BTC and some altcoins, so the price increase movement is very visible, because not all altcoins have the same increase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Stable? When does Bitcoin became stable? Well, that was so uncommon scenario if that really happens to Bitcoin. As far as I know, Bitcoin and Altcoins were known for its volatility. I think, you can't just recognize the movement in Bitcoin because compared to Altcoin, Bitcoin have larger value so the difference of the change is quite little in term of figures.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I'm not entirely sure what the OP is even referring to. BTC hasn't exactly been stable and alt season
hasn't really arrived yet.

Alts go up when btc goes up, in fiat, due to alts being tied to btc value in most markets. But that's common
sense. When btc is truly stable is when alts hopefully do their own bull run and outpace btc.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
You understand part of the rules of this market. Because almost altcoins only have trading pair with BTC, their prices depend very much on the price of BTC. Therefore, only when the BTC price is stable, Altcoins will pump.
Pages:
Jump to: