Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 12. (Read 22719 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I introduced bitcoin to my friends by telling them how i can earn from it, then show them my bitcoin wallet as evidence. Then will start telling them about bitcoin, what it is, how to earn it, how the system goes, and where can we use it. I also told them to read articles or forums about it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I only try and explain bitcoin to those interested and curious friends, otherwise, I'm just wasting my time in trying.
Because it really is hard to explain something to skeptics, that is in speaking in general.

But yes, bitcoin is worth spreading, cause it's good news
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I taught all my family members about bitcoin and how can we earn more money out of it. I told them all the things i know about bitcoin and other altcoin. This is my simple way to spread bitcoin knowledge.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
I spread bitcoin knowledge by explaining to my friends what is bitcoin I only spread it to people who ask me about it because its hard to convinced people specially when we talk about money so those interested about bitcoin are the people  i think deserves my time in explaining what is bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Actually by just logging in my friends gat curios what I'm doing, I said: bitcoin!!!!!
Just t them a brief information to them, it's up to them if they want to join or not,,, I advertise it by word of mouth but when I join Facebook campaign then I'll be advertising there...
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
The only way I know in spreading bitcoin knowledge is through social media. I know that social media is very influential that's why I make sure that I spread appropriate knowledge about bitcoin on it. By doing this, I was able to encourage more people to try out bitcoin. I also spread it orally whenever someone is asking me about it. I don't want to be selfish that's why I'm sharing it to them.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
I also did it some time ago where I showed two of my classmates my bitcoin wallet then the amount inside it as well as its price in my local currency and as usual they get curious too and asked how is it considered as a money or how it can used to buy some stuffs and how can I convert it into cash . I explained to them how can bitcoin works and how it can be used as a medium of exchange or payment, why it has a value and lastly how am I earning it .

This happened to me the other way. I was convinced by my friends rather, we were convinced. We tried it at first but we don't know how to do it but then, we got curious so that's just how it started. I think you just have to show them how you earn money until they get curious and try it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
I only spread the word of bitcoin through family members. I explained to my husband about bitcoin. At first he was very skeptic but then he saw my first success in it and he felt interested. Now he is studying it and started to participate in it.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
involve in a forum that discuss about bitcoin, such as in here
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
I spread information about it by sharing the news with my friends.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
To be honest, my way of spreading bitcoin is by telling my friends about it. And in order for them to believe on what I've said then I gave and show them my proof and that's the money I earned out of bitcoin. I tell stories about my dreams and through working on signature campaign; I can now achieve and get the things I always wanted to buy/do.

Just like what I did to my family.  At first they would not believe but because I have shown them proof then they believe.  They did not anymore prohibit me or asked me to stop it since they see it in their eyes that bitcoin is real.  Currently, some of my friends now are asking about bitcoin and just did what I did to my family.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
well Through Actions and not just words. In my community Im not that Guy who they Call Rich Kid So they saw me as an ordinary boy. Then When I mastered BItcoin and Started receiving regular income from It. Im gonna buy things that Ive never did bought when I had the chance, like a bike, motorcycle, Phone and other gadgets.  From there They will get curious on how did I manage to buy all those things, And thats where Im gonna introduce Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
I never actively spread bitcoin to others.
Are they suddenly heard about COINS from other way, and suddenly became interested in it, asked questions about the COINS to me, I will take the initiative to introduce to them, and then to show them my wallet
Activity: 238
To be honest, my way of spreading bitcoin is by telling my friends about it. And in order for them to believe on what I've said then I gave and show them my proof and that's the money I earned out of bitcoin. I tell stories about my dreams and through working on signature campaign; I can now achieve and get the things I always wanted to buy/do.
Activity: 11
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley
My way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge is through interne multit media like facebook,instragram, twitter. and i always say to my friends that bitcoin is great to invest and to earn.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
By enlightenment I always take my time to teach any one that care to know about bitcoin all that they need to know.
Activity: 151
Uhm, the word bitcoin is really famous in our place that everytime you say it, expect some open ears willing to listen. When they know I know something in bitcoin they immediately ask me how do I earn, what do I do with it. Since I'm also new in bitcoin I can only share some. After saying what I know I refer them to a friend who knows more than me.
I find it enjoying to share what I know.
Activity: 434
I spread my bitcoin knowledge to my friends specially to my classmates whenever im in school, breaktime or recess is the best time to tell them what is bitcoin, where it came from, what its characteristics and its potential. Its good to know that they are questioning me about bitcoin which is a positive result for having their attentions aside they are on investing in bitcoin and i wish we are all going to the moon.
Activity: 246
I just usually show my portfolio and the price when converted in currency. That is enough to get my friends to notice and inquire about BTC. First thing needed to teach others is their will to learn. Once their hooked, they absorb every detail more efficiently. And then they tell their spouses, friends, etc...
Activity: 210
I spreading bitcoin knowledge to way of if Im looking a person or my friend of lifestyle that need a money I can help for teach about bitcoin to how to earn lot of money.I'll give bitcoin to the people who needs or have no work or I see that lifestyle is so poor.I want use bitcoin to spread to our people needs money to utilize we cannot ability to study because their still family that can't supply or reciprocal their needs to the knowledge and education.I conceivably to spread bitcoin to solution more people or child we can't study and education because the poor lifestyle.
Pages:
Jump to: