Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? - page 8. (Read 22688 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 121
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

What's your way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge? Smiley

My way of spreading bitcoins is simple, I just show to my family and office mates my income from bitcoin. They have started to be curious as to what is bitcoin and how they will earn. As I always update them with the value of bitcoin they become interested and started to buy more coins. But sometimes there are disadvantages in sharing bitcoins to others and that is when you join an investment they will borrow some of your bitcoins but when it turns out to be a scam they will just turn a blind eye on you.
i also start introducing bitcoin from my family, first when i heard about bitcoin i do not think that any other person was familiar with it, because i bring the idea from our capital when i visited there and by chance met a person in University, i stay there for 1 week and during this period he became  my friend and he share the idea of bitcoin with me, because at that time i was jobless. now i am spreading the new about bitcoin in my area, and people are now taking interest in bitcoin.
My way spreading in bitcoin is simple. .
I heard bitcoin from my son his classmate encourage him to join, so my son join it. My son share his knowledge in bitcoin and encourage me join it cause he say I'm jobless and I need job so I join it wow it amazing cause I earn too much now. I'm so thankful and now I share my knowledge in bitcoin to others.

Activity: 686
Merit: 502
I do not talk about bitcoin. Our century is the age of digital technology and annual innovation. Mankind has reached a new stage of development. And the financial issue was no exception. Bitcoin is the progenitor, which laid the foundation for the emergence of various coins that have become an integral part of the world financial system. People who are interested in news, they know about bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
As for me, I tell to my friends about bitcoin, its advantages and disadvantages, l give some advise to my friends  for  earn extra money online, send them website link for encourage.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
Honestly speaking I am not that good at talking. I am having difficulties at explaining on things. That is why I am not like other people who spread information about Bitcoin. But of course if someone ask me if I am into crypto, then I will proudly say yes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Actually there are many ways to introduce it but I am afraid it will be wrong in using it because not everyone has positive thinking and I need to see how their intentions let alone see my environment so many people who are negative with what I do But if they ask then I will explain it to understand it.
It is a belief that I can not deliver carelessly and will have a negative impact Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If they asked if where is my money coming from, I explain them the basic stuff about bitcoin. Then they are curious that they began researching about it, asking me about this, about that until we're on the same level of knowledge of bitcoin. I also encourage some of my friends that are working to try bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
Personally, if I'm in a coffee shop or any store with some people, I pull out my wallet and subtly show them my Xapo debit card. Then they get curious on what kind of card is that since it doesnt look like the usual Mastercard or creditcard. Then I explain it from there on.

Tell people when I got into Bitcoin what Bitcoin is and then the price today versus the price back in the day, enough said the money does the rest and people want to look at it more.
to make sure I just see what I already have from bitcoin results..and in my opinion that's an effective way because they would be more interested if seeing the real ones with that they would ask and that was my chance to explain it and invite him to join .. developments bitcoin because they see the success of bitcoin users ..
Activity: 457
Many ways for me to develop my first bitcoin will teach my sister and the next is my friend because if we teach directly to others then it is impossible to believe directly with the existence of bitcoin.
Next is how I teach to relatives and friends is to learn teamwork and this is my work to date and all goes well until they get a satisfactory result.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I am trying not to talk that im using bitcoin because i want to stay anonymous, people who want to know something about bitcoin can find all information in google without problems.
Merit: 1
To make bitcoin get known, my proposal would be having an advertisement or slogan about it. Gaining information is the best way to spread knowledge that also applies to bitcoin. If you advertise and get attention it will probably make others think that it can be interesting. Given that situation, you can provide more information for those who got interested in bitcoin. To locally share knowledge to your friends is also a way to scatter the information about bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Well I'm trying to spread the knowledge of bitcoin to my friends and relatives. I'm still learning so theres not much I know about it but I guess I had enough knowledge to share. I just tell them the basics of bitcoin and what can they do with it. Next thing is to tell them that they can earn money through it, sight examples or people who became successful in bitcoins and later help them to earn too.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
I just love to spread knowledge about btc on social media. I think its a great way to spreading knowledge about btc. There are lots people are gather everyday on here. However I just do youtubing, facebooking and some othere social media as well.
Activity: 476
I use social media and blogs to spread my knowledge about Bitcoin.
not easy to be able to spread knowledge about Bitcoin but I think Bitcoin is getting famous.
hopefully the future Bitcoin can be accepted and used by the community
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Spreading bitcoin knowledge ofcourse i started it with my family and relatives since we are a closed family ties and helping hand with each other is what we do best. And then with my in need friend because she and her husband got so broke after the husband got forced resignation from work. Lucky me, they didn't give me a hard time explaining it to them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Social media have a great influence on people nowadays. So for me its the easiest and convenience way of spreading bitcoin knowledge. In just one click, words about bitcoin can reach every part of the world with internet access. Also, articles regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency are everywhere so we can just share it and send it to people. People tends to be curious to whatever they don't know. So for me, through social media, I can introduce it to them and when they got curious, it will be easier for them to search it online.

I share most of my knowledge here in bitcoin in my family or relatives since they're sometimes curious on what i do and where i get my money. I tell them about bitcoins basics and how it works so they cam understand and be encouraged to engage in bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

I don't usually spread my knowledge about bitcoin. I'm not being selfish, it's just I'm not fond of such things like persuading someone to try out bitcoin. If someone would ever ask me for some informations about bitcoin, I would not hesitate to help. I will make sure that he'll end up trying bitcoin since I can see that he wants to know a lot about bitcoin so my time won't be wasted.

I believe it is not being selfish but sharing bitcoin to many bitcoin is one way beneficial to us as well.It is a form of mutualism. Being investors or traders, we should have this mentality to always seek for opportunity. When we know someone who doesn't know about bitcoin, why not have some time to talk about bitcoin and tell them how you earn from there?it is a way to help them and help yourself. By doing so, you are helping bitcoin to be famous, helping others to attain financial freedom and of course, creating potential traders for your sake
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
My friends are already aware about bitcoins and have also started to earn it but when they ask me about my earning I tell them that I earn it from signature campaign and bounty campaign and also have invested some bitcoins in trading where it gives me good profits regularly so if they have any query about bitcoins then I always give my best suggestions to them.
Merit: 3
Social media have a great influence on people nowadays. So for me its the easiest and convenience way of spreading bitcoin knowledge. In just one click, words about bitcoin can reach every part of the world with internet access. Also, articles regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency are everywhere so we can just share it and send it to people. People tends to be curious to whatever they don't know. So for me, through social media, I can introduce it to them and when they got curious, it will be easier for them to search it online.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
first I know from my friend by showing bitcoin results, and I am interested to follow my friend.
for the next I spread the word of mouth like to family and friends, then spread in social media by posting about bitcoion, and they got interested then I give the option to see the rise of bitcoin film first to know history about bitcoin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/

I also have the same way of spreading Bitcoin knowledge.

Usually whenever I m in a good gathering like my college's coffee shop or any other one, I start to tell them about the work and most of the time they get really curious about the topic as it is new to them and enjoy the discussion very much.

I think every person who has the knowledge of this stuff should share their knowledge to others.
Pages:
Jump to: